Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#427313 - 09/08/06 09:32 AM Video of Complete 06 si HFP install in 10 min!!! DIY Dream!
ICE99SI Offline
Jr Member

Loc: nj
This is a great video made by www.CollegehillsHonda.com to show every part of the install process for all the HFP parts available for the 06 si. It's sped up and is 10 minutes long.

This is extremely helpful for anyone unfamiliar with installs and that is really set on DIYing the HFP stuff.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/artman/publish/article_476.shtml

enjoy

European SI Comercial ;P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjzY7Y9COTA

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#427314 - 09/08/06 10:47 AM Re: Video of Complete 06 si HFP install in 10 min!!! DIY Dream!
BADDCEO Offline
Poster

Loc: KS
So is there no camber adjustment performed after the new suspension is in place and is there no re-alignment needed? Installation looks pretty straightforward that most anyone with a few right tools could accomplish.

#427315 - 09/08/06 01:17 PM Re: Video of Complete 06 si HFP install in 10 min!!! DIY Dre
KingCivic00 Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Ft. Myers Beach, FL
^^^someone posted on this a lil bit ago.....they also had pics of english town meet.

he had a taffy white with hfp suspension with pics and a review on the hfp suspension
[habanero red fg2]**fujita sri**tb bypass**hondata img**speed-source bushings**2.75" skunk2 mega-power**BLAZE's custom door sills**jdm goodies**DIY custom lower HRP grill (almost)**my blood and sweat**and a cherry air freshner [flamenco black em1]**RIP**toda B16 spec-b** 'nuff said

#427316 - 09/08/06 05:23 PM Re: Video of Complete 06 si HFP install in 10 min!!! DIY Dre
ryanSIover Offline

Loc: austin, tx
Does the HFP suspension lower 1.3" or so? Also, if you install.. lets say tien s springs, does that void the warranty?
#427317 - 09/14/06 05:31 PM Re: Video of Complete 06 si HFP install in 10 min!!! DIY Dre
Toxin Offline
Post Master

Loc: San Diago
Quote:

So is there no camber adjustment performed after the new suspension is in place and is there no re-alignment needed? Installation looks pretty straightforward that most anyone with a few right tools could accomplish.

NO. ANY TIME you drop your car you should get it aligned.

#427318 - 09/16/06 03:11 PM Re: Video of Complete 06 si HFP install in 10 min!!! DIY Dre
Type X Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Central New Jersey
Quote:

^^^someone posted on this a lil bit ago.....they also had pics of english town meet.

he had a taffy white with hfp suspension with pics and a review on the hfp suspension

thats the same person above

ICE99SI
My Grandmother told me that there was a passage in the bible that says, "It is better to spill your seed in the belly of a whore, than to spill it on the ground." So, I tried both. And the bible's right! It's way better. That's one of the reasons they call it the good book.”

#427319 - 09/19/06 12:30 AM Re: Video of Complete 06 si HFP install in 10 min!!! DIY Dre
larryd Administrator Offline

Loc: Delaware
that was quick
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads