I'm am selling this awesome system that is currently installed in my Toyota Sequoia. I have had this set up for a few just a few months but am needing to sell it due to the fact I have 3 kids and the wife says "its too damn loud" lol. I have my Sub level on my deck turned to -15 and this thing is loud on volume 20. I can't even turn this up to see what this really has because the kids are always with me. So this needs to go! I will post pictures soon.
I purchased this set up from a friend of mine that used to work at Magnolia Audio Video and had this professionally installed in his truck with a custom box made specifically for this Sub. If you are looking at this ad you know the reputation that Alpine has. I did a lot of research online before I purchased this set up and I could not find any reviews that were negative. I encourage you to research this before inquiring about purchasing, you will not be disappointed. If you want a system that is both "Loud" and has great sound quality this is your setup.
ASKING $500 OBO
Here are the specs I have found online:
* mono subwoofer car amplifier
* 700 watts x 1 at 4 ohms (1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
* internal, variable-speed cooling fan
* STAR Topology for cleaner sound
* Amp Link for single-cable hookup to compatible Alpine receivers (special cable required, not included)
* Bass Engine® features:
* low-pass digital filter, 30-200 Hz, with a selectable 12 or 24 dB/octave slope
* selectable subsonic filter (off, 15Hz, or 30 Hz)
* Bass EQ (0-16 dB at 45 Hz)
* top-mounted digital control center with cover
* CEA-2006 compliant
* MOSFET power supply and output stages
* preamp inputs and outputs
* 4-gauge power and ground leads and 80 amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
* extra-large terminals
* fuse rating: 20A x 4
* dimensions: 14-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/2"D
Alpine 12" Type X Sub W/Custom Box
* 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
* carbon fiber/aluminum honeycomb cone with high-roll Santoprene rubber surround
* cast aluminum frame
* frequency response: 23-200 Hz
* power range: 500-1,000 watts RMS (500 watts per coil)
* peak power handling: 3,000 watts
* sensitivity: 83 dB
* top-mount depth: 8-11/16"
* sealed box volume: 0.65-1.25 cubic feet
* ported box volume: 1.0-2.0 cubic feet
* Recommended Q-Logic Box Type: 1, 2, 3
Depending on the vehicle I would be willing to install for additional fee.
Please contact me via email if and only if you are Serious about purchasing this setup.
Cash only but willing to trade for BFG Mud Terrain tires with good tread life remaining that will fit on a 2005 Toyota Sequoia.
Only selling to local Seattle, Washington buyers to protect both buyer and seller.