Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3938032 - 07/27/09 06:08 PM FS/FT: 1996 Honda Civic SI (full conversion) Coupe - TN
bew Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Whidbey Island
I am looking to trade my 1996 Honda Civic Si Coupe. Before you ask, the car is an EX but is COMPLETELY converted with parts from a wrecked Si. This includes the B16A2, full Disc Brake conversion, Skirts and Bumpers, entire Interior (dash, steering wheel, seats, carpet, cluster and all). The Title is clear and has no liens. We just completed a tune-up on the car this week, but she's about due for an oil change. The car also has full 6500k HID's, CTR headlights, Sony CD player and full Pioneer speakers and is already wired for Subs/Amp in the trunk. I do not have the trunk carpet any more, but the rest of the interior is in awesome condition. As for engine mods, she is pretty much stuck with exception of the AEM Cold-Air intake and a ACT Clutch w/ Lightened Flywheel. She is lowered on 17" (painted) Gunmetal wheels with good rubber. The Si wheels were stolen. The car is throwing a CEL, but only due to needing a new O2 Sensor, and there is an exhaust leak which I plan to have fixed this before selling/trading the car.

Given the condition of the car, and the fact that it is as close to a 99-00 Si as you can get without actually buying one, I would be willing to take no less than $4500, which means your car needs to be worth as much (or a cash difference on your end). However, I am not all that interested in selling this car for cash since it's my daily driver. I am mostly interested in trading, but want something bigger.

These are the only pictures I could post right now, but I have a ton of new ones; I just have to find my Digicam's cord to upload the new ones.

I am preferably looking for the following vehicles:

1995+ Chevy Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban
1998+ BMW 5-Series
1997+ BMW 7-Series
1995+ Lexus SC300/400

I may be open to other trades, so if you have a larger vehicle that fits in the realm of above listed vehicles, please shoot me an email with a picture and we may talk more. My car is pretty clean, so please don't waste my time if you have a big project that needs a lot of work.

PS. I'm lazy and copied this from my local Craigslist ad. If you guys have any questions about the car that isn't listed, just let me know. It's probably best you email me cause I don't check CSi that much.

bewsii@gmail.com

Edited by bew (07/30/09 08:15 AM)
Edit Reason: New pictures added.

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#3941290 - 07/28/09 08:36 PM Re: FS/FT: 1996 Honda Civic SI (full conversion) Coupe - TN [Re: bew]
DevoStevo Offline
CSI Cars 4 Sale Dealer
Post Master Sr

Loc: usa
Nice car and very fair price range. Good luck with it.

#3941425 - 07/28/09 09:41 PM Re: FS/FT: 1996 Honda Civic SI (full conversion) Coupe - TN [Re: DevoStevo]
bew Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Whidbey Island
Thanks, DevoSteve. And thank you Adam for the sticky :P

Yeah, I feel the price is fair considering you can occasionally find real Si's in this price range in rough condition, and some stock EX's bring this much in excellent condition. At this point, I'm losing money, but I just need something more comfortable for daily driving.

#4348080 - 12/17/09 01:06 AM Re: FS/FT: 1996 Honda Civic SI (full conversion) Coupe - TN [Re: bew]
neekie Offline

too bad your just interested in trading. how many miles are on the motor?
#4348101 - 12/17/09 01:12 AM Re: FS/FT: 1996 Honda Civic SI (full conversion) Coupe - TN [Re: neekie]
neekie Offline

damn... just realized how old the post was..... my bad. noob mulagan!
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SiAdam 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Brake Kits Cheap
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brakes
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
Cruchfield
Audio/Video/Cameras
DeadWood Knives
Knives, Home & Hunting
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
TireRack
Tires/Wheels/Suspension
Truck Accessories
Tonneaus, Running Boards
1-800-Flowers
Flowers & Gift Baskets
WeatherTech
Coupon Code "take10"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
Artisan Soap Lab
Handcrafted Bodycare
Advertisement

| Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Pads & Rotors | Performance Brake Kits | Porsche Brake Upgrades-Big Brake Kits | WeatherTech Mats -Coupon Code weathertech10