Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#388954 - 08/28/06 09:29 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
El Douchearino Offline
Jr Member

Loc: shake n bake!

Videos
#388955 - 08/28/06 10:45 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Quote:

Quote:

LOL, u guys are great, u do realize we can have any of the cars u guys already drive right?

I drive an S2000. I'm currently building a house. Your girlfriend's car sucks. You suck. Fucking choke yourself.

NO WAY, u serious? a s2k? wow man i gota bow down to you , look

Quote:

I'm going to start this off by saying your bitch is fucking somebody you know. Probably a relative. Yours or hers. Or she's 12 years old. Either way, she seems perfect for you because any bitch that would be seen in that heap of fuck can't have a brain behind that cum dumpster of a face much less one ounce of self-respect.

I have a confession, I have nothing against the SRT-8. NOTHING. I just sensed the fucktard in you and pulled your chain. What do you do? TOTALLY CONFIRM my theory in less than 24 hours. Amazing.

Personally, I think you should get the thing. I think it fits your personality to-a-fucking-t. Just check yo bitch because this will bring her even MORE attention.....and I think SiRKid lives close to you lol stupidest child EVER.

u still havent answerd my question, so what exactly do u drive? i just curious, u make no sence most of the time, iv seen tons of your posts, how old are you? u seem like one of those e-thugs that like to scroll the internet because the internet is there life , am i supose to feel bad now because you dont like me or my cars? hahaha dude go do somthing outside, u need time away from the computer

Edited by PiMpIn_CiViC (08/28/06 10:46 PM)

#388956 - 08/28/06 11:58 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
GNN60GT500 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So Cal
Quote:

LOL, u guys are great, u do realize we can have any of the cars u guys already drive right? but even better if we were dumb with our money

Really so you can afford any of the cars we own-

How about my $200,000 Shelby, my $40,000 66 Stang, my new IS350 and my wifes Lexus too....can you have all of those cars?

Not to mention I own a house in Southern CA so dont talk to me about expensive housing

buy that stupid PT Cruiser then put your girlfriend in the trunk and turn up the NOS so you can reach maximum velocity into the nearest tree before the headgasket blows in that rebodied Neon

To the regulars...sorry I just sounded like a snob, but this guys a jack ass.

I will say you have been the best troll in a while so props to you for that
2019 Sunset Trails TT

FUCK CANCER!!

#388957 - 08/29/06 12:15 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
TimzSI Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: NoVa
Quote:

LOL, u guys are great, u do realize we can have any of the cars u guys already drive right?
i love u guys

and this is me pinpointing the exact moment in time you were relegated to Troll status.

#388958 - 08/29/06 12:23 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

GNN60GT500
none of it was twards u, ya u have some nice rides, it was directed to the dumbass's who think there civics or s2k are worth so much.

anyways internet bashing is fuck all, i could care less, its not my life HHAHA

#388959 - 08/29/06 12:28 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

o ya and maybe give it 2 more years and ill be able to, once im 22-23 ill be up higher with my job, right now i make pocket change to what other guys make that work with me, iv only been there 2 years so im a newbie

btw GNN60GT500 how old are you? also what do u do? u sound rich

#388960 - 08/29/06 12:49 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
NOHC Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Lebanon, Virginia
Johnso, I don't get this kind of love anymore...I feel so hurt, so alone, so....lost without you, you've dropped me for the flavor of the week.

Seriously though, he's putting up with it quite well....We may have another up-and-coming regular here.

#388961 - 08/29/06 02:12 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

hell yes ill be a regular here, i aint planning on leaving any time soon

#388962 - 08/29/06 06:56 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
ScottStaypuff Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ohio
PSST: Your gf's new ride ain't gonna get much love in here.

I think I'd be pretty ok if my gf had something like that though because she'd probably be ok with me being into cars.

#388963 - 08/29/06 07:06 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
Quote:

How about my $200,000 Shelby, my $40,000 66 Stang, my new IS350 and my wifes Lexus too....can you have all of those cars?

Not all of us have rich mommy's and daddy's like you do

[/typical CSI response]

BTW, that PT Loser isn't completely gutter. I mean, I was expecting a LOT worse for ~5K Canadian...You could probably sell it to some rice boie ebay gangsta when your done with it for twice that much. Then again, that doesn't mean much since you'll probably be able to start your own plowing business with that front end. Canadian winters FTL

Regardless, if it makes you feel any better, you're the best troll I've seen in a while and that takes talent around here

#388964 - 08/29/06 09:13 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
GNN60GT500 Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

GNN60GT500
none of it was twards u, ya u have some nice rides, it was directed to the dumbass's who think there civics or s2k are worth so much.

Ha Ha...I hope you do stick around as a regular-

I have to say you are putting up a great fight- you have the right attitutde to have some fun here-

(BTW- Hazing any newcommers is a long standing SVA tradition-)

Im 31, my wife is 28- I am a sales manager for Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, and my wife is a college professor-

(my wife makes alot more money then me- blah blah im mr. mom, kept man, im the bitch in the relationship blah blah blah )

Oh yeah and STFU you stupid newb- that PT still needs to be treed
2019 Sunset Trails TT

FUCK CANCER!!

#388965 - 08/29/06 10:12 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

The car is clearly posted in my sig you fucking twat. If that isn't any help, it's an '06 Acura TL.

Guilty as charged. I had to interrupt my 36 hour Everquest marathon and Japanimation jack session to reply to this post.

I will do something outside tonight, but first I have to finish working my grueling ~6 hour day here behind this desk in corporate America. Next time you're shoveling dog shit or whatever you do up there in the Arctic, please think of me enjoying a steak dinner in San Diego that costs more money than it would take to get your girlfriend to lick my balloon knot.

When you sit around in your palatial doublewide up there on the permafrost, don't make the mistake of thinking you're some shit. There's ALWAYS someone out there stuntin' harder Mr. PiMpIn_CiViC_PlAyEr_DoUcHe. Does that make any "sence" to you?

#388966 - 08/29/06 10:32 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
1d10t Offline
Thinks dead kids are funny
Post Master Sr

u have an , awsome GrasP of the engrish language. hahaha i no your cars are ugly and slo like you're GF.

#388967 - 08/29/06 11:38 AM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
DWalk Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: NV
Quote:

The car is clearly posted in my sig you fucking twat. If that isn't any help, it's an '06 Acura TL.

Guilty as charged. I had to interrupt my 36 hour Everquest marathon and Japanimation jack session to reply to this post.

I will do something outside tonight, but first I have to finish working my grueling ~6 hour day here behind this desk in corporate America. Next time you're shoveling dog shit or whatever you do up there in the Arctic, please think of me enjoying a steak dinner in San Diego that costs more money than it would take to get your girlfriend to lick my balloon knot.

When you sit around in your palatial doublewide up there on the permafrost, don't make the mistake of thinking you're some shit. There's ALWAYS someone out there stuntin' harder Mr. PiMpIn_CiViC_PlAyEr_DoUcHe. Does that make any "sence" to you?

johnso is my all time fav SvA poster

#388968 - 08/29/06 02:52 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
Seal Team None Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: in between 2 big ass lakes

Quote:

it was directed to the dumbass's who think there civics or s2k are worth so much.

is this the same guy that wanted 29k for his 2000 civic? ahahahahahahaha it is.
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7137004&an=0&page=0

Edited by zones (08/29/06 03:10 PM)

#388969 - 08/29/06 03:22 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
GNN60GT500 Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

Quote:

it was directed to the dumbass's who think there civics or s2k are worth so much.

is this the same guy that wanted 29k for his 2000 civic? ahahahahahahaha it is.
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7137004&an=0&page=0

NICE FIND
2019 Sunset Trails TT

FUCK CANCER!!

#388970 - 08/29/06 03:53 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

half u guys dont even know how it is to spend alot of money on cars. im not asking for what i spent back, because that would be alot more then 29k, im still taking a huge loss,

This dumb fuck spent >$30K on an SiR-T? Hell, SiRKid went through like 3 of them for probabably a 1/3 of that!

BTW, I don't think I can think of anything more useless than a ~500hp FWD car (if it's even making anywhere near that).

#388971 - 08/29/06 04:58 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area, CA
I'm going to need to outline this for you:

You mentioned that your girlfriend's favorite car is the S2000, but you can't afford one because you're building a house. Adam7 mentioned that he has a stook and a house. You lost.

Also, let's post each other's pay stubs. It'll be a pay stub race. Let's do it.

#388972 - 08/29/06 04:59 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

Quote:

haha dude have u realized all your posts are usless? i prob read threw half of them because they are not related to anything, '06 Acura TL damn, big balla here, u act like u make so much money, wow u do desk work, sorry i dont suck my boss's dick to make some pretty coin,

Quote:

Quote:

half u guys dont even know how it is to spend alot of money on cars. im not asking for what i spent back, because that would be alot more then 29k, im still taking a huge loss,

This dumb fuck spent >$30K on an SiR-T? Hell, SiRKid went through like 3 of them for probabably a 1/3 of that!

BTW, I don't think I can think of anything more useless than a ~500hp FWD car (if it's even making anywhere near that).

i spent more then 30k to built it, but do u see me bitching about it? if i can afford it then why the hell not, next time ill downgrade my cars and go buy a acura TL just for u okay sir? , so how old are you btw? mr. big balla

#388973 - 08/29/06 05:01 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

Quote:

u have an , awsome GrasP of the engrish language. hahaha i no your cars are ugly and slo like you're GF.

hahah you know nothing about how fast my cars are or my gf, let me see u post pics of ur car and ur gf and ill do the same,
following the croud is the cool thing to do now and days hahaha, and no dont go find pics of fat bitches u jack off to online, i mean post pics of ur real gf and car

#388974 - 08/29/06 05:05 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

Quote:

You mentioned that your girlfriend's favorite car is the S2000, but you can't afford one because you're building a house. Adam7 mentioned that he has a stook and a house. You lost.

ya she cant afford one at the moment, dude i could go get one right now if i really wanted. i said *SHE CANT AFFORD ONE AT THE MOMENT* but once we get moved into our house next summer that will be the car she picks. affording a s2k has nothing to do with me

Edited by PiMpIn_CiViC (08/29/06 05:18 PM)

#388975 - 08/29/06 06:01 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
WolveRS Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Impreza RS, AWD
this thread is fuckin funny.

#388976 - 08/29/06 06:08 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
joel98gt Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Maryland
Quote:

Quote:

haha dude have u realized all your posts are usless? i prob read threw half of them because they are not related to anything, '06 Acura TL damn, big balla here, u act like u make so much money, wow u do desk work, sorry i dont suck my boss's dick to make some pretty coin,

Quote:

Quote:

i spent more then 30k to built it, but do u see me bitching about it? if i can afford it then why the hell not, next time ill downgrade my cars and go buy a acura TL just for u okay sir? , so how old are you btw? mr. big balla

damn this motherfucker cant spell for shit

#388977 - 08/29/06 06:09 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
Seal Team None Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

if you truly cared less you wouldn't bother reponding back trying to get the last word in.

#388978 - 08/29/06 06:15 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

its only the internet. no big deal, , why does it bother you?

#388979 - 08/29/06 06:27 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
Seal Team None Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

its only the internet. no big deal, , why does it bother you?

it just bothers me that you contradict everything you say you fucking retard. go find a nice tree to wrap yourself around in your girl's car. wait let me type that again so you can understand. eet juice brothers mee that you controdick everything you stay you fucking repard. goo find a neece tree to rap yourself aroud in you're girl's kar.

#388980 - 08/29/06 06:34 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
Driven Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Taiwan - Digital Nomading
Quote:

i could seriously give a shit what he think, ahhaha

except you give a shit what the rest of us think of your GF's choices?

#388981 - 08/29/06 06:40 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

Quote:

hahah you know nothing about how fast my cars are or my gf, let me see u post pics of ur car and ur gf and ill do the same,
following the croud is the cool thing to do now and days hahaha, and no dont go find pics of fat bitches u jack off to online, i mean post pics of ur real gf and car

ur gf and i had sex last night hahaha and she smelled like day old vomit. shes so sick of ur limp dic she was aboot to fuck a trashcan with a dildo strapped to it untill i showed up then , johnso had my sloppy seconds.

#388982 - 08/29/06 06:41 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

Unfair, he gets paid in Canadian money.

#388983 - 08/29/06 06:49 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

wow u do desk work, sorry i dont suck my boss's dick to make some pretty coin,

That's right, you do it becasuse you like the taste and having the back of your throat tickled.

#388984 - 08/29/06 06:50 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
Anastasia Beaverhausen Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: I-4 corridor
I only hope this fucktard sticks around so he can be the permanent pinata here.

#388985 - 08/29/06 07:01 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ur gf and i had sex last night hahaha and she smelled like day old vomit. shes so sick of ur limp dic she was aboot to fuck a trashcan with a dildo strapped to it untill i showed up then , johnso had my sloppy seconds.

how long did that take you to come up with? ohhhh internet bashing, wow E-THUG u feel better now hahaha, fuck this is funny, i never knew csi had soooo many little e-thugs around that like to follow the croud hahahahahaha

Quote:

u want a cookie?

ohhh man u guys make me laugh, its funny how half of u just trash for the hell of it(dont bother me tho:D) maybe when half u get to the point where im at in money wize u will realize it does not bother me at all,
should i go kill myself now cuz CSI does not like me?

anyways to all u faggots out there that are mocking the PT and drive civics hahahaha, thats priceless

Edited by PiMpIn_CiViC (08/29/06 07:02 PM)

#388986 - 08/29/06 07:04 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
PiMpIn_CiViC Offline
Poster

wait untill we get her new S2K, it will be funny because most of u guys(not all) can just dream of owning a s2k, i think the s2k are shit tho but its her choice, all tho there are some nice ones out there, my buddie has one but i hate sitting it in,
i just love how half the bashers on here own peice of shit cars(gota love the search icon) but who am i to judge, i was there one time when i lived with my parents

Edited by PiMpIn_CiViC (08/29/06 07:07 PM)

#388987 - 08/29/06 07:07 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
1d10t Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

how long did that take you to come up with? ohhhh internet bashing, wow E-THUG u feel better now hahaha, fuck this is funny, i never knew csi had soooo many little e-thugs around that like to follow the croud hahahahahaha

Quote:

u want a cookie?

ohhh man u guys make me laugh, its funny how half of u just trash for the hell of it(dont bother me tho:D) maybe when half u get to the point where im at in money wize u will realize it does not bother me at all,
should i go kill myself now cuz CSI does not like me?

anyways to all u faggots out there that are mocking the PT and drive civics hahahaha, thats priceless

i'm not mocking the pt dawg im mocking u hahaha maybe when i get to where ur at money wize ill take some english classes . and yes go kill urself because we dont leik u.

#388988 - 08/29/06 07:13 PM Re: Girlfriends new WHIP (need ideas)
CorradoG60 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Miami
LOL @ This thread.

A+++++ RECOMMEND WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!!

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads