Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#36296 - 11/28/03 07:16 PM When using the hf Manifold, which turbo................?
meztic Offline

Loc: Detroit ,MI,USA
When using the Hf manifold, which turbo fits the best( I don't want to take out the ac) Also which turbo will be the easiest to make an adaptor plate for it. Thanks a lot. -Ryan

FOR ALL D- SERIES ENGINES.

Brand new Drive by wire throttle body...bc volvo's oem one was a horrible design!!!! ARG

Next - straight pipe and ipdusa chip upgrade

Videos
#36297 - 11/28/03 07:28 PM Re: When using the hf Manifold, which turbo................?
joe Offline
Sr Member

Loc: NE OH
Easiest to use with A/C and HF Mani is the stock 02 WRX turbo.

Read this thread: http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=12800

Plus, that turbo has amazing spool time for the d-series and holds its own at 13 psi.

#36298 - 11/29/03 03:29 PM Re: When using the hf Manifold, which turbo................?
meztic Offline

Thx man, does anyone know if the T3, or any dsm turbo fit with the ac, when using the hf manifold. thx again. - ryan

Brand new Drive by wire throttle body...bc volvo's oem one was a horrible design!!!! ARG

#36299 - 11/29/03 07:46 PM Re: When using the hf Manifold, which turbo................?
joe Offline
Sr Member

Loc: NE OH
Nearly impossible, especially on the 14b. The outlet is RIGHT WHERE your a/c compressor sits. I have seen no a/c compatible setup with a 14b/HF combo. I'm not sure of a T3.

If you want to use A/C, I would highly suggest a custom manifold, which is expensive.

#36300 - 11/30/03 01:39 PM Re: When using the hf Manifold, which turbo................?
meztic Offline

Alright thx man.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads