Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3514612 - 02/25/09 11:42 PM nitrous g8 results!
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
well here it is, car makes 306rwhp with 18deg timing

292 and 312ftlbs with 14deg in for nitrous tune.
446 and 517ftlbs with the juice!
60 and a 38jet in a dynotune nozzle at 900bottle pressure

gaining 153rwhp and 205ftlbs to the rear tire!

still a bit fat 11.0 range but very very safe.
if it doesn't go as fast as we want we can drop that fuel jet to 36 or 32.

video soon, all in all the sloppy gods are pleased.
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

Videos
#3515047 - 02/26/09 07:01 AM Re: nitrous g8 results! [Re: denham]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
nice gains,, what size shot is the jet combination supposed to be rated at?

MY DVD collection

#3515093 - 02/26/09 07:51 AM Re: nitrous g8 results! [Re: civicsidude]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#3515115 - 02/26/09 08:08 AM Re: nitrous g8 results! [Re: denham]
SiAdam Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Very nice indeed.

#3515277 - 02/26/09 09:19 AM Re: nitrous g8 results! [Re: SiAdam]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCRWb7uxg88

sorry, there is video

#3635746 - 04/09/09 07:17 AM Re: nitrous g8 results! [Re: denham]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

installed a 3600 yank converter on saturday, should be blowing down 11s no problem

best 1/4 mile to date without converter was a 12.23 @ 114mph
car weighed in at 4350lbs

#9078231 - 07/13/17 12:36 AM Re: nitrous g8 results! [Re: denham]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Original Medicare is composed of Parts A new and N, providing insurance hospital and health insurance coverage right. Part A new is infirmary insurance, which in turn helps deal with inpatient proper care in hostipal wards, skilled nursing jobs facilities, hospices along with home medical. 101health
The best health care insurance provider below means the ethical company who may understand your customer´s wellbeing needs, who could provde the best assistance at fair rates. besthealth
Regardless of how a lot of meals consume a morning: this may differ between nationalities and routines. However, consistency is vital to stay away from feeling hungry if hungry involving meals take healthy appetizers. Avoid lost breakfast way too, because slow-release electricity helps ensure you get through operate or institution. healthiness
A very good exercise for you to break just about any automatic tendencies to food that you be obtaining that never support balanced eating should be to slowly pick-up a chunk size part of food using your fork along with study the idea, examine their surface, thinks it structure, smell the idea. Put the meal in your mouth and allow it to go linger there a couple of seconds. healthyday
Exercising can even be a wonderful hobby which could vastly enrich your health. Your jogging hobby may result in marathons along with fun goes, where you have a chance to elevate money pertaining to charity. Exactly the same thing can come about with riding a bike or boating, you could turn out joining a new club along with competing at the high level while getting fit and healthy as well. tophealth
Each gymnasium has many qualified physicians. Those experts may help you in shedding pounds by letting you create specific diet programs and exercises. You can obtain the pro help anytime you desire. gymhealth
If what you eat consists of one type involving fruit as well as vegetable, or possibly a limited variety, you are losing many in the essential nutrients forced to keep one's body healthy. Different shaded fruits particularly contain a different list of chemicals, that happen to be beneficial to the body. healthadviser
You may be amazed by the amount more electricity, confidence along with strength you will possess with a new balanced along with nutrition-oriented diet regime. The essential to jogging consistently can be all in what you eat. Embrace essentially the most nutritious along with wholesome foods you will discover, and eat as being a champ. healthchamp
Another place where these kind of essential body fat help your well being is by simply keeping inflammation manageable. Inflammation is something occurs systems to support fight infections and is also perfectly pure, however an excessive amount of it can bring about some very serious health concerns. healthonly
Mental allows also be the cause in declined sensation. If the man can be anxious as well as worried, whether about sexual performance issues as well as about other pursuits occurring throughout his lifestyle, his head is "not inside game" while he's in the sack. This can establish a mind barrier that will impacts to be able to perceive discomfort as fully jointly might. healthsensation
Personalized health training companies may execute sessions in in household, private studio or possibly a gym. Yet again, the determination is fully yours but experts recommend that you choose a gymnasium as you can find many men and women there doing exactly the same thing and thus you may be motivated to perform the very same. Lastly, do examine the credentials of your respective personal conditioning trainer. healthtrainer
It is crucial for couples to find out the factors which could reduce the risk of conceiving. By keeping away from these components should help the crooks to conceive quickly. healthyfactor
The most usual reasons a new Society Finch becomes sick is whenever they are given an inadequate diet, if his or her cage is just not kept clean up or they could have been somewhere that's drafty along with got refrigerated. All of such things might be prevented by the good healthy diet, a hot environment that may be clean plus the size cage that could allow the crooks to get exercising with room to enable them to fly regarding the cage. healthysociety
Since you get many benefits of it along with ingredients similar to ginkgo biloba plus the important piperine (which raises the absorption involving turmeric noticeably), you'll remainder easy figuring out it's an overall protective herb without having side consequences. herbhealth
Applying the following tips with the correct discipline gives you a volumptuous, yet, healthier body ultimately. Remember, a seasoned health weight reduction eating plan plan ought not promise rapid results but an energetic, livelier system while shedding pounds. prohealth
According to your report inside Archives involving Internal Remedies, doctors tend not to always make known abnormal test results to patients. In an assessment medical documents, it ended up being found that will in around 7% involving cases, doctors still did not tell people about excessive test benefits. HealthOrganize
Doctor sessions are another thing that most of the people think involving with health care insurance, but is usually one factor that could increase anyone premium, so when you find yourself deciding for this option, think precisely many times you've got went for a doctor during the past year, 2-3 years. Then discover what your premium is definitely to put doctor visits on your insurance plan. HealthEvaluate
To find benefits, you must meet selected income along with asset conditions... which brings me to an alternative set involving little-known nevertheless important specifics for veterans: Although V. A new. does don’t you have a lookback interval when the idea assesses your current assets, Medicaid - which a lot of elderly veterans should apply pertaining to after looking for Veterans positive aspects - really does. HealthLookback
This generally is just not so unsafe because in the event the water becomes deep these kind of soil debris get deposited towards the bottom and you are free to drink clean up water. Occasionally only infecting bacteria are affecting silt. HealthObserve
You will find there's difference relating to the two. Medium chain fat will not have a negative relation to cholesterol and help control heart ailment. They assist with lower danger of the two atherosclerosis and coronary disease. It can be primarily on account of these channel chain fat makes this specific oil consequently special so beneficial pertaining to health. HealthRemark
The main advantages of a good diet stretch via healthy weight-loss through for you to disease elimination of conditions including heart ailment and diabetes and they are therefore a crucial consideration while planning your current lunch (and also other meals along with snacks). Healthymuch
Now you are sure that some of the main advantages of aerobics, it is very important know tips on how to properly training. Start by doing exercises as well each morning, totaling at the least 2 hours 7 days. Setting a new routine might help make your current aerobic training more of an habit over a chore. Greater you figure out, the easier it's going to be to actually figure out. HealthAerobic
There are actually many studies in recent times throughout the globe, that have searched into the coaching benefits linked to using beet throughout Body Building' along with endurance athletes they have got generally found who's increases vigor, endurance, exercising intensity along with duration. HealthAthlet
The truth in the matter can be that neat gifts pertaining to men are never nearly impossible to find when you give it a bit more imagined. You only need to identify precisely what he loves and you will probably easily have a way out and about. There are generally many on-line outlets which could give you advice on how far better to go over it and a large number of items are sold on-line. coolhealthtutorial
The Country wide Institute involving Health, with the National Catalogue of Remedies (and that is the globe's largest health care library) get produced an online site designed for patients and their families. You'll find home elevators over 900 diseases along with conditions, specialized medical trials, drug treatments and products, interactive training, and "cool tools" similar to health calculators. ehealthtutorial
Sleep is something many people take pertaining to granted. Nevertheless, when many of us cannot snooze, this will surely have consequences in everything in your lives, from each of our performance in the office to our health and wellbeing, and perhaps our bodyweight healthclasic
In the final, Resident Nasty 5: Gold Format is quickly the specified version in the game pertaining to obvious motives. It includes each of the features in the original along with throws to all the DLC as well as Move support to the Ps3 variation, so you'll be able to experience the action diversely. If anyone already own the common version in the game, there's almost no here for you to justify getting the Platinum Edition over and above Move compatibility because each of the add-on content can be purchased for practically a similar price. localhealthedition
The fiscal consequences involving smoking get far outside of just the price tag on a smokes themselves. Smokers shell out more for lifetime insurance when compared with nonsmokers. Also consider a large number of insurance plans including house owners insurance will offer nonsmokers lower rates. The truth is, in a lot of states personnel who smoke ought to pay more because of their health insurance plan benefits. oneshothealth
Starting up a coffeehouse takes income. Even if you realise a wonderful source pertaining to discount washing machines, a close friend who roasts which you special caffeine blend, so you do the many cooking along with serving on your own. Luckily, don't assume all this income is your own house. prohealthcafe
We in addition apparently drink excessive, eat excessive and stay around excessive, we increasingly becoming fat! A whole new word can be used to illustrate us currently; it will be the word "obese" along with apparently 25% individuals are fat. The State has even did start to guide us on the to take and tips on how to live. retrohealthguide

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads