Year/Make/Model: 1991 BMW 318is

Price: 2300 Firm

Mileage: 153000
-------------

Very clean car for its age. Had a respray at one point where some of the new paint is flaking off. Has very very minimal rust ( surface only, no rotting) on the under side of the trunk/doors. Easily fixable with a rattle can. Has newish generic snow tires that do ok in the snow. Car runs like a champ once warmed up. Initially it hunts for an idle while cold and the belt chirps a tad every once in a while if its cold enough out.

Right now the faceplate is missing off the CD player. I'll be replacing that before the sale. It is wired for an alpine amp running the door speakers and has a cheapy bass tube too. Nothing spectacular but it works.

Also, the driverside door lock only works from the passenger side (to lock it you use the external lock and key at the passenger side). One of the power window switcheds is currently broke but I will be replacing that too.

Only other downside is that it needs some front bushings addressed. It has a vibration in the steering wheel on braking. The rotors/pads are new though, so thats not the problem. I'm guessing bushings or possibly a wheel bearing.

Any questions, shoot me a PM.

Would make a great donor car for a V8 ;\)

you can see the peeling paint at the trim under the rear side window.

EDIT: Legacy will be for sale once I get it back from the motor being built at AllSpeed. PM if interested and I'll give the run down.

Edited by Chris92Sc2 (02/16/09 04:23 PM)