Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3008253 - 09/11/08 08:43 PM i was finally able to get my 00 si done
bernie032203 Offline

finally got car done check it out
its running 10psi with stock internals,hondata s300 with act clutch&flywheel, solid motor mounts, and rc 550 injectors, walboro 225 fuel pump,and fluidyne radiator t3t4 turbo
dyno session was 259 whp at 10psi tunned by bubba tunning/total tunning in palm springs could have got more but its a daily driver

2000 honda civic si blue under construction

Edited by bernie032203 (09/11/08 08:53 PM)

Videos
#3008478 - 09/11/08 09:57 PM Re: i was finally able to get my 00 si done [Re: bernie032203]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
meh.

#3009273 - 09/12/08 07:47 AM Re: i was finally able to get my 00 si done [Re: SiAdam]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: TN
nice
#3011079 - 09/12/08 03:45 PM Re: i was finally able to get my 00 si done [Re: jcoosi]
99redSiR Offline
Post Master

Loc: Hamilton Ontario
not bad.. but could be better..

#3260938 - 12/02/08 09:23 PM Re: i was finally able to get my 00 si done [Re: 99redSiR]
HCivic02 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CA
Waste gate looks silver and Tial...

Looks coo but I'd definitly toss the headlights and body kit, shit looks whackarnolds.

#3261663 - 12/03/08 03:14 AM Re: i was finally able to get my 00 si done [Re: HCivic02]
ZIGZAG Offline

how much did u paid for the dyno tune session??? i live close to palm springs!
#9185073 - 11/13/17 05:16 AM Re: i was finally able to get my 00 si done [Re: ]
wor Offline

By keeping tabs on your purchases it will be easier to come up with decisions that will reduce an individual's expenses. You could cut released unnecessary payments and put your hard earned cash toward more things. spendbusiness.com
But to locate the best deal you might want to compare any quotes provided by different used car loan lenders. This tends to seriously aid to choose a good lender who provides the lowest used automobile loan that can make your numerous kinds much much less expensive. financedisks.com
Although footwear used inconsistent, the Online world is complete with information, which could guide the to the best education. They'll be ready to use the invaluable tool in order to gain knowledge together with gain aid in their school work. benefitoftechnology.com
Besides, they need numerous effort and many years to finished this job and truly feel uncomfortable undergoing it continuously. Any handwriting is certainly of negative. The speed within their finger tapping is not really normal in the process. specifichealthy.com
If you are thinking about extensive renovations please find your home remodeling service when using the expertise to look at the existing job. And identify the right VA home design contractor you've got to do certain research to make sure that you happen to be hiring the most appropriate one. homeimprovementinterest.com
Sometimes I'll try to get my best stuff alongside one another and mention I'll encounter them out of doors where Allow me to sit and revel in a coffee during the sun. Sometimes I'll try to have one other half some sort of hour's nap while they're during the shower. expeditetravelling.com
The majority of the worthy attractions during the city happen to be confined the next distance of each hour, even so it doesn’t means that your adventurous type of demands happen to be confined into the cities location only, given that some unspoilt nationalized parks, unpopulated coastline together with other interesting sites are sited more than the Perth’s section. shopinleisure.com
Fashion changes when using the seasons and after this not mainly women happen to be tracking any changes however , men can be become rather conscious with regards to the fashion. And also they regularly track that which is in direction. Fashion community includes looks like complete by just combining different things like gear, fashion products, make-ups, together with hairstyles or anything else. fashiondebates.com
Every day in your own business section, hundreds (sometimes many your home purchasers together with venders decide on the Online for properties info. Possessing a real estate page is the main stride that will joining utilizing this type of best pair of onlookers. What's any distinction among the a networking presence in addition to a home internet page? Bounty. realestatebulk.com
My dad understood mindsets. He previously to provide my brain a good idea that my best rumbling gut didn’t choose to understand. And he made it happen by replying to the challenge, 'WHY? ' How most people ignore the powerful trigger with our marketing since the device seems overly obvious, more or less too effortless? lawyerally.com
Any break of laws or controlling the unfamiliar worker’s identity papers is utterly illegal together with complaints will ne lodged unlike the businesses. lawsuseful.com
Being identified as one one of the best countries worldwide to supply jobs delivering the workman with most of benefits together with comforts during the work place uk has had but still has a significant influx for manpower entering into the country in need of greener pastures. besideslaw.com
Try and now have your family dog really dry for several days earlier than and once application. This action will rid your canine of fleas together with ticks. Good riddance undoubtably. A awesome blow regarding those serious critters insuring good doggie health. issuehealth.com
Yet, the cost within the monthly monthly payments for COBRA are available as a seriously surprise for anybody who is accustomed to your employer getting most to your health coverage tab. crisisofhealth.com
There happen to be many couples that happen to be dejected together with depressed due to the fact that they find it difficult to have young people. One individuals may get impotent and also woman can't become pregnant. conceivehealthy.com
Topics dealt with include teething, nosebleeds, hearing infections, together with asthma. This reserve will assist you through your son or daughter's infancy to the teenage yrs and aid you devise children portrait health method and job effectively with the pediatrician. This book may be a must-have for any families. parentingvital.com
In perhaps the single most important nurturing books within the decade, Health care professional. Harvey Karp reveals an automatic off-switch thus to their baby's sobbing. By just blending alongside one another modern development and traditional wisdom alongside one another, he attests the fact that newborns may not be fully ready to your world as soon as they are launched. parentingworry.com
Some assume the easiest way to achieve the suitable fit somewhere between parents together with child could be to practice a good parenting layout called component parenting. This style may be a way for caring the fact that brings forth one of the best in father and mother and your babies. parentingability.com
The education in Dubai endorses multi personal events together with programmes ready for its students. This will aid them to generate social interaction skills and likewise helps the criminals to learn with regards to the cultural diversity of numerous countries acquire. visibleeducation.com
Higher education is crucial from any perspective of the modern world. Students at the same time realise the and your parents also consider this component. The direction of pursuing the better degrees once graduation or simply after passing out from classes is bit by bit catching up among the many students. educationaspect.com
There's lots of types for education mortgages. Discerning with regards to the types for education loans will allow you in earning the complete decision. Any single most well known resource for education mortgages is govt loan. educationadapt.com
During the year 2006, New Stabilize ushered during the 100-year-old unique birthday, along with ever more partners' joints efforts, the trustworthiness of "President Taking walks Shoes" gives you you even more comfort together with enjoyment. sportsviewers.com
The lovely ring are usually worn regarding either present, preferably over the first or simply second quick. The thumb ought to be accessible to be effective the health and safety latch as well as depress any trigger. You only need to point the the top end of ring within the face of each attacker, depress any trigger together with hold it all for 2-3 minutes to touch out a good the pepper spray. sportsstunning.com
For anybody who is a sporting events person, nor choose to detach all by yourself from sporting events at all point on your property, then sporting events bedding together with sheets are a plan so that you can consider. Exactly what you need is stability and comfort when using the designs to your favorite sporting events. jawdroppingsports.com
People the fact that enjoy pet dogs prefer to bring different types of pet doggie cages thus to their pet pups. The family dog cages must maintain the pet pups securely from home, in any lawn or simply garden or during the patio depending on place made for pet pups. acceptpets.com
Penpal online websites online is ideal for adults together with all body shapes who cravings to enrolled in for contemporary accompany on line. Back I is at college, I abutting pencil pals websites to shop for Japanese mates. I begin countless because That i appetite that will apprentice related to Tokyo community, how these trade certainly, there and that they alive in that , admiration community. petsaccompany.com
Pen friends online allow been accepted into the apple as they accompany the option from your aboriginal united states to put in countries, together with carnality versa. petskindred.com
Puppy playpen is certainly enabled to have the household pets protected and even comfy specifically while traveling make sure that it definitely will be secured trip f ree p homespleasure.com
Generally, for young years or all through initial place of spousal relationship life, most women feel huge pleasure during lovemaking. However , as years advances, this pleasures reduces as a consequence of different purposes. homeappreciate.com
However, there are still precautions together with considerations that is crucial in ought to be home builders for that new your home construction assignment. houseapprovals.com

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads