Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2995584 - 09/08/08 03:01 PM sooo..... whats new around here lately?
Turbo-charged Offline
Post Master

havnt been on this sight in as long as i can remember. figured i'd drop by and see whats going on.

i sold my civic, have an intega as race car and another integra as a DD. shop has been rather busy. we actually moved locations since last time i posted here. other than that everything is about the same.

Videos
#2996419 - 09/08/08 06:28 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Turbo-charged]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: TN
I think everything is pretty much the same SiAdam sold his SI and Im in the process of selling mine.Pretty much have the same group of posters.Other than that nothing much has changed.
#2996459 - 09/08/08 06:36 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: jcoosi]
kyden Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Providence, RI
someone's bored cause h-t is down :P
<x> i had a weird dream <x> where i lived in an apartment complex <x> walked down the street, and kyden and a couple other dudes were living in an apartment and ran outside looking for the maintenance people <x> and something about taking a shit in a sealed toilet

#2997106 - 09/08/08 09:51 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Turbo-charged]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Turbo-charged
havnt been on this sight in as long as i can remember. figured i'd drop by and see whats going on.

i sold my civic, have an intega as race car and another integra as a DD. shop has been rather busy. we actually moved locations since last time i posted here. other than that everything is about the same.

Not much going on, been slow the past 2 weeks.

I've kept up on your threads on H-T, after the accident and then the rebuild.

Don't be a stranger here.

#2998943 - 09/09/08 01:23 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: kyden]
tony tone Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: miami
 Originally Posted By: kyden
someone's bored cause h-t is down :P

lol, i'd say that's right.

Originally Posted By: jcoosi
I think everything is pretty much the same SiAdam sold his SI and Im in the process of selling mine.Pretty much have the same group of posters.Other than that nothing much has changed.

aayooo... i still come around brother!

#2999953 - 09/09/08 06:24 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Turbo-charged]
Gab Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Boston, MA
 Originally Posted By: Turbo-charged

Dude my car still kicks ass after 3 years since you rebuilt it. Thanks again for such great work!

#3001440 - 09/10/08 07:50 AM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Gab]
Turbo-charged Offline
Post Master

thats awesome man glad to hear it!

an s2k huh adam? i thought you would never get rid of that civic!! s2k's are cool cars. ufortunatly i dont seem to have buy cars that cost more than 1000 bucks. i have 1200 bucks into my gsr integra beater lol

for a change of pace i bought a lexus SC300 and put a 1jz twin turbo motor in it. got bored with that in about a month so now its for sale lol

#3001530 - 09/10/08 08:37 AM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Turbo-charged]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yea, I never thought I'd get rid of the Si either.. \:\(

But, it is still in the family...my cousin has it now and it taking good care of it.

He is working out the bugs @ the track and pushing for 10's on the same setup.

#3001860 - 09/10/08 10:18 AM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: SiAdam]
tony tone Offline
Post Master Sr

i wish i could locate my Si... \:\(
#3004691 - 09/10/08 09:29 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: tony tone]
mastrcobb Offline
Jr Member

Hey Joe! I'm Adam's cousin that bought his car. I think I'm gonna order an s366xl from you here beginning of next month, maybe a few other things.

#3004956 - 09/10/08 11:02 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: mastrcobb]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: mastrcobb
Hey Joe! I'm Adam's cousin that bought his car. I think I'm gonna order an s366xl from you here beginning of next month, maybe a few other things.

Next month? Won't you be underwater?

#3005040 - 09/10/08 11:30 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: SiAdam]
mastrcobb Offline
Jr Member

not till my b-day

#3007386 - 09/11/08 03:51 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: mastrcobb]
Turbo-charged Offline
Post Master

hey whats up man. are you still on a T3 manifold? what are your power goals? the 366XL was designed to fit into a class with a turbo limit. depending on your goals we may have a few other options that may work a little better.

the straight S366 is SICK on a street car. we did one a few weeks ago.

pump gas dyno

#3008484 - 09/11/08 09:59 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Turbo-charged]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Still on the mani you built Joe. However I think that is going to the wayside after all these years and he is going big boi. Top mount, w/all the goodies.

#3011097 - 09/12/08 03:49 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: SiAdam]
99redSiR Offline
Post Master

Loc: Hamilton Ontario
wow just wow.. those pics are intense..

#3012170 - 09/12/08 10:50 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Turbo-charged]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

That graph looks like my 57trim, only with a lesser powerband...lol.

What are the limits of that turbo?

#3012204 - 09/12/08 11:11 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: SiAdam]
mastrcobb Offline
Jr Member

people usually peak them out around 700-750whp

#3019270 - 09/15/08 06:37 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: mastrcobb]
Turbo-charged Offline
Post Master

the graph above is spring pressure with me trying to do everything i could do to get it to make less power.

yea 750 or so dynojet horsepower is what they are good for. we have broken into the 800's on the s368

#3161820 - 10/30/08 12:24 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: Turbo-charged]
SiRocket Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: [ downtown los angeles. ]
whats up T-C! nice work as always sir.
- 1987 Dodge Conquest Tsi w/ 65,000 miles | 1.0bar on an 18g
RIP Earl Laskey
djRICKY.jay

#3174422 - 11/03/08 09:10 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: SiRocket]
HCivic02 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CA
So back story on the shop accident and why you moved?

#3174634 - 11/03/08 10:07 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: HCivic02]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: HCivic02
So back story on the shop accident and why you moved?

WHAT ??

I missed that, link to thread?

#3175007 - 11/04/08 12:32 AM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: SiAdam]
HCivic02 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CA
sorry...

"shop, accident, and why you moved"

#3181752 - 11/05/08 01:12 PM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: HCivic02]
tony tone Offline
Post Master Sr

from what i know they haven't moved anywhere.
#9185070 - 11/13/17 05:16 AM Re: sooo..... whats new around here lately? [Re: ]
wor Offline

Some are convinced ways to achieve the best fit something like parents in addition to child is to practice the best parenting direction called device parenting. This style is actually a way related to caring that factors the very best in loved ones and almost all babies. www.parentingability.com
Pursue a career in Dubai economies multi daily life events in addition to programmes now to your students. It can help to the criminals to enhance community correspondence skills in conjunction with helps house to try to the personal diversity for countries at large. www.visibleeducation.com
Higher education is generally important from most of the perspective for today's society. Students evenly realise this approach and almost all parents at the same time concur utilizing this type of attribute. The phenomena for pursuing any degrees then after graduation or perhaps after fainting with high classes is in due course catching up the students. www.educationaspect.com
There are lots types related to education money loans. Discerning into the types related to education mortgages will now let in receiving the specific judgement. All any single most well known sized source of information about learning fiscal mortgages is united states wide loan product. www.educationadapt.com
On the age 2006, New Comprehensive amount ushered over the 100-year-old unique gift, along with a greater number of partners' hallux joints efforts, the reputation of "President Taking walks baby Shoes" creates you more comfort in addition to enjoyment. www.sportsviewers.com
The terrific ring is certainly worn about either golfing grip, preferably about the first or perhaps second baby's hand. The usb must continue accessible to work the significant safety latch and likewise depress most of the trigger. You instantly point the the surface of the ring included in the face over the attacker, depress most of the trigger in addition to hold the solution for 2-3 seconds to supply the spice up spray. www.sportsstunning.com
In addition a sporting events entertainment person , nor wish to guarantee you detach your entire body from sporting events entertainment for whatever point in your residence, then sporting events entertainment bedding in addition to sheets would definitely be a selection you might want to consider. What you are looking is convenience and comfort together with the designs for your favorite sporting events entertainment. www.jawdroppingsports.com
People which always enjoy the majority dogs wish to create different different types of pet four-legged friend cages for that pet k9s. The family dog cages really need to keep your dog or cat dogs securely in your residence, in most of the lawn or perhaps garden or over the patio as outlined by the put acceptable meant for pet k9s. www.acceptpets.com
Penpal internet websites online stands out as the platform meant for adults in addition to all body system systems what person drive to searching for for newly released accompany via the online market place. Back That i was a student in university or college, Document abutting write pals webpages to invest in Japanese lenses. I begin a lot of them because Page appetite to guarantee you apprentice approximately Tokyo place, how these ply your trade there and also direction these alive during that admiration place. www.petsaccompany.com
Pen lenses online acknowledge to happen to be accepted that will apple as soon as they accompany the particular from almost all aboriginal countryside to contained countries, in addition to carnality versa. www.petskindred.com
Puppy playpen was which is designed to keep most of the pets protected merged with comfy specifically on a trip are necessary it shall be sheltered visit n www.homespleasure.com
Often, located for young how old they are or when initial point in time of marital relationship daily life, wives truly feel superior pleasures for sex. Still as how old they are advances, this gratification reduces attributable to different features. www.homeappreciate.com
However, using of precautions in addition to considerations that will be crucial in not to mention home builders from a new put construction method. www.houseapprovals.com

Her earliest company WebCritique – a good web copywriting together with marketing consultancy, helps many other businesses to better their on line presence together with Cheryl gives you workshops that will local small businesses on those issues. businessesgroup.com
There happen to be many doubts occur comprising managing money situation. However, isn't possible to build all answers to your financial problems. Yet at this time, people are definitely aware for its different factors. helpinfinances.com
The earliest step is going to be sure that you're having an individual's consultation when using the right plastic surgeon. If you now have a short number of surgeons you will have already constructed great success. You should take time to ensure any surgeons for your list happen to be board certified from a surgical procedure and that they specialize during facial a operation. consultationforyou.com
There have already been plenty of Dermitage critical reviews written over the past few yrs, and the very of critical reviews really speaks not to the commonplace desire people really need to look younger but will also to the reality that people have difficulty finding a physical product that succeeds. technologicalreviews.com
Dermitage critical reviews, however, do focus on long-lasting outcome, too, and these are derived from ingredients for example antioxidants together with glucosamine, which aid to protect any cells you will have and even help that will spur regeneration utilizing new wireless production. healthnpills.com
The results rate of them pills during preventing unplanned pregnancy has long been almost 100%. Yet, it is recommended so that you can consult the physician before currently taking any remedy and endeavor to learn with regards to the side influences which might occur. soothinghomes.com
Various sections are made separately at the time you build a good modular with plans mainly because this home is manufactured in an inside factory and also home has to look through stringent superior control bank checks until it can be a completed version. traveloversee.com
On fog up Holiday ERP software programs is an excellent resource that could be widely utilized by both minor and great travel industries to present the perfect travel experience to the clients a very cost economical manner. anticipateshopping.com
As the webs shoppers can be had big bargains and zero cost delivery using, with infinite choices on the market, a countless customers are switching to online methods of purchase. The discount discount voucher codes and price reduction vouchers would definitely be a proven means for shopping that could be only reeling in up throughout the uk. fashionwanabe.com
A fashionable Kurtis deliver modest yet still stylish appearance and suits numerous occasions to include parties or typically as a good formal would wear in clinics. It will allow you to to grant perfection during personality even though a way statement. wholeautos.com
Make an effort to put in writing things that you're in need of in the car for example ac, low fuel consumption, fuel efficacy, warranties, or anything else. Try to recognize what options are primary to you as a way to make these a priority as you study the automotive classifieds. assistbusinesses.com
At last, add a decent amount meant for regular price savings – you ought to be ready to put away an ordinary amount when it comes to that “Rainy Daytime. ”This exercise can provide a fair prospect of how substantially income you may need, before you could afford to stop your position. financeinstant.com
It is quick and simple and zero cost! You need not pay anything that they are an affiliate marketing. You will instantly grant instant the right answers to people try to be rich straight away! Imagine any potential. consultationreferences.com
I hope, this has got helped everyone narrow an individual's alternatives affordable one most loved. As for this point it's best to investigate any consultation service charge. If you finally choose the doctor in line with the consultation service charge or any shortage certainly, there of, then you are tainting any painstaking research you will have done to buy a surgeon from the get go. technologicalninjas.com
Some consumers don’t choose to put the service within hotels. As per them, they'll earn good without the service. They also might don’t recognize that with any change for world, people’s requirements can be changing. conditionhealthy.com
A very powerful are the main five or simply ten ingredients in conjunction with chicken dish, lamb dish and venison dish. Grains happen to be good origin of energy, yet, if the main ingredient is certainly corn or simply rice, that food is not really recommended. experimenthome.com
Triage gadgets and mobile or portable hospitals happen to be always during great request when all natural disasters come to pass, which appear to be frequently those daysComputer Systems Articles, and for a travelling children's nurse will aid you give aid to the a person who are during the most have. It’s a greuling job and you must work longer stays in these sorts of situations. travellingfellow.com

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads