Page 31 of 65 « First<2930313233>Last »
Topic Options
#5499592 - 04/15/11 11:22 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: ]
pimpin8 ez Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wisconsin

I feel like i just broke through a plateau of trimming up. In the middle of a marathon training program on top of a heavy 5x5 lifting program. Last saturday I hit a massive wall on a 20 mile run and feel like that sparked the burning of some fat stores.

/FEELSGREAT

#5500259 - 04/15/11 04:11 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: pimpin8 ez]
CStyles45 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Boardman, Ohio
I'm jelly of your bathroom. I'll be remodeling mine in about 2 months. More pics?

/thread derail

Oh yea, congrats on the progress! \:\)

#5500931 - 04/16/11 02:19 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: pimpin8 ez]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
how tall err short are you?

#5501133 - 04/16/11 11:22 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Euphoricuck]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
justin bieber on steroids!!!!!!

swoon.......

..you can NEVER out train a bad diet -- FitExcellence

#5502410 - 04/17/11 04:57 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Duc]
pimpin8 ez Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm 5'9". And that is a bathroom at work lol, if you want more pics still I'll get you some. We have some insanely nice bathrooms at my company, if you're looking for ideas ;\)

#5502472 - 04/17/11 05:44 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: pimpin8 ez]
CStyles45 Offline
Post Master Sr

Oh ok. Next logical question will now be why are you taking shirtless pics at your work??
#5502671 - 04/17/11 07:59 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: CStyles45]
pimpin8 ez Offline
Post Master Supreme

Lol looks a bit weird without explanation I suppose...I ran to work that morning from my gym. We have like a shower/locker room so I can get ready there in the morning. Pretty nice. So I snapped that before getting fully dressed and beginning work.

#5502678 - 04/17/11 08:02 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: CStyles45]
justachillin2 Offline
Jr Member

i guess i have an update. Dont seem to be getting anywhere anymore. Here are some before and now pics. 5"7 currently 155lbs.

last august'ish

last time i posted in Jan

and today

#5503023 - 04/18/11 12:00 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: justachillin2]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Port Orange, FL
Wow, good job man!
#5503074 - 04/18/11 01:07 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: FireInTheWhole]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
"Dude, Where's My Pecs?"

J/K, nice work!

Might want to work the tit machine a little harder, though ;\)

#5503227 - 04/18/11 07:34 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
justachillin2 Offline
Jr Member

I know, right. The only thing I do now for chest is push ups due to a bad shoulder. I'm getting a shot on Tuesday that hopefully will help some. Thanks for the comments.
#5504128 - 04/18/11 03:09 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: justachillin2]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

It's not a problem, man. Once you start hitting it hard, everything will even out.
#5504246 - 04/18/11 04:09 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
CStyles45 Offline
Post Master Sr

Every time I see Drew post in this thread I get sad when I don't see any new pictures. \:\(

#5504429 - 04/18/11 05:34 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: CStyles45]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: CStyles45
Every time I see Drew post in this thread I get sad when I don't see any new pictures. \:\(

...Creeper!

#5504656 - 04/18/11 08:15 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
CStyles45 Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Drew Fairymore
 Originally Posted By: CStyles45

...Creeper!

#5505300 - 04/19/11 08:05 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: CStyles45]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

lmao

#5512282 - 04/21/11 09:07 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Duc]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canada
I started lightly working out again last week after not touching a weight or anything for nearly 1.5+ years. I should post a pic so I can keep progress and so that I can be made fun of for being fat.
#5538050 - 05/03/11 08:34 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Thought I'd throw this short vid up here. It was made to get comments on my bike fit, but I can't help but notice how much thinner I look than I did a year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2PT7vF8Ujs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#5538174 - 05/03/11 09:52 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

is your saddle high enough? looks like you're not getting enough leg extension. also looks like you're not far enough back on the saddle ot the saddle isn't back enough, but then again i don't know much about tri positioning.
#5538192 - 05/03/11 10:01 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, I'm working my saddle up slowly. When I first put the bike together I had it a tad too high and it was causing me some knee pain. Went too low but was worried about the pain coming back and have been too happy to be riding well to mess with it. Now that my big race is 7 weeks out, I figured it was time to get it right. Going up 2cm at a time till it's in the sweet spot.

As for the forward seat position...that's how tri geometry is. You're actually supposed to be riding on the nose of your saddle when in the aero position.

#5538271 - 05/03/11 10:38 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Mr. Mom
Yeah, I'm working my saddle up slowly. When I first put the bike together I had it a tad too high and it was causing me some knee pain. Went too low but was worried about the pain coming back and have been too happy to be riding well to mess with it. Now that my big race is 7 weeks out, I figured it was time to get it right. Going up 2cm at a time till it's in the sweet spot.

ya you'll put down alot more power and work your quads alot less once you get up to the proper height. I know if I was riding at your current position my legs would get sore really quick when you start pushing.

Quote:

As for the forward seat position...that's how tri geometry is. You're actually supposed to be riding on the nose of your saddle when in the aero position.

I know tri positioning is more forward but it looks like your entire body is to forward in relation to the cranks. general rule is that when your leading crank arm is straight out parallel to the ground (would be 9pm when looking at the left leg from the drive side) that the little dip under your knee should be above the pedals spindle. in your video when your crank comes around to that 9oclock position your entire knee is way past the pedal spindle.

i'm not a pro fitter or anything but take a look at some tri bike fitting videos on youtube and you'll see what I mean with regards to how much your leg should be extending and you'll also notice the knee positioning over the pedal, both will help you deliver much more power smoothly.

edit - just to put the knee over pedal thing in perspective, watch your video and then just think about what the best way to deliver power on your down stroke would be, makes sense to be right above the pedal no? from your position it's almost as if you have to push back on your downstroke, like almost as if you're going to be using your hamstrings way too mcuh for your pedal stroke.

anyways not trying to be a dick, just trying to help out, fixing the little things will make a giant difference.

#5538341 - 05/03/11 11:16 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: robbbby

ya you'll put down alot more power and work your quads alot less once you get up to the proper height. I know if I was riding at your current position my legs would get sore really quick when you start pushing.

Quote:

I know tri positioning is more forward but it looks like your entire body is to forward in relation to the cranks. general rule is that when your leading crank arm is straight out parallel to the ground (would be 9pm when looking at the left leg from the drive side) that the little dip under your knee should be above the pedals spindle. in your video when your crank comes around to that 9oclock position your entire knee is way past the pedal spindle.

i'm not a pro fitter or anything but take a look at some tri bike fitting videos on youtube and you'll see what I mean with regards to how much your leg should be extending and you'll also notice the knee positioning over the pedal, both will help you deliver much more power smoothly.

edit - just to put the knee over pedal thing in perspective, watch your video and then just think about what the best way to deliver power on your down stroke would be, makes sense to be right above the pedal no? from your position it's almost as if you have to push back on your downstroke, like almost as if you're going to be using your hamstrings way too mcuh for your pedal stroke.

anyways not trying to be a dick, just trying to help out, fixing the little things will make a giant difference.

Not being a dick at all man, and I appreciate the input.

It's been my understanding that with a tri fit and geometry, the idea is to be pushing a little back on the pedals with specific idea to use your hamstrings more and save the quads for the run.

I've been able to do 70-100 mile rides followed by a 10 mile run very comfortable with my setup, so I know I'm at least in the ballpark. \:\)
Here's a new vid with the seat about a half inch higher. The other site I'm getting feedback from said to go even a tad higher.
http://www.youtube.com/...youtube_gdata_player

#5538348 - 05/03/11 11:19 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

edit: 2X world IM champ Craig Alexander:

#5538473 - 05/04/11 02:07 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Newsomville, CA
that's a cool bike, I like how the rear wheel is right under his ass, minimal mass probably weighs like 3 pounds.

#5539853 - 05/04/11 03:54 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

ya guess you're right, looks like he's way past the pedals as well. Makes sense though saving your other big muscles for the other parts of a tri.

what kind of times you riding a century in?

#5540501 - 05/04/11 08:18 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

been meaning to take a picture for a week or two.

took one tonight after getting in from a bike ride.

started working out again lightly (2-3x a week) about 3-4 weeks ago after a good 12-18 month break. No real workout, just pick a couple exercises as i go.

I mspainted a belt in because I didn't realize how low my pants were, probably still too low but I like to tease euphoric and get him hot and bothered with sexy pictures.

I wish I wasn't born with such a wide pelvis/hip bone, my parents are assholes!

#5541295 - 05/05/11 08:23 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

nice

i really need to get back in the gym. i'm debating starting back on the 15th because i still have this wound on my groin

i miss when i was built like that :sad:

#5542926 - 05/05/11 07:27 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: robbbby

ya guess you're right, looks like he's way past the pedals as well. Makes sense though saving your other big muscles for the other parts of a tri.

what kind of times you riding a century in?

I've only done 1 and it was a big event with lots of traffic etc slowing us down. Ride time was 6:15, but I was able to run a 1:50 half Mary the next morning. My long training rides (up to 75 miles) are in the 19mph range.

My goal for the Ironman is to do the bike in sub 6 hours, but anything right around 6 will be fine with me. Cour d Alene is a pretty hilly and technical course.

#5542931 - 05/05/11 07:29 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

I want your midsection. /homo-no-homo

#5542995 - 05/05/11 07:57 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: robbbby]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

Loc: PCB
Damn Robby one fucking month of working out after a year and a half layoff and you got that body still? Don't you dare be bitching about genetics ;-) Keep it up, 5-10 more pounds of muscle on that frame would be bitchin.
#5543558 - 05/06/11 03:56 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: mrnismo]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

They posted some more race pics from last weekend.

They posted enough for me to make an animated gif or two. I fuckin' attacked this hill. Some of the pics make it look like I was running oddly, though. Oh well.

#5543701 - 05/06/11 08:30 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
Lost^
Unregistered

your hair is so dreamy
#5543702 - 05/06/11 08:31 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Silock]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Drew Fairymore
They posted some more race pics from last weekend.

They posted enough for me to make an animated gif or two. I fuckin' attacked this hill. Some of the pics make it look like I was running oddly, though. Oh well.

you bradley cooper look-alike

#5543728 - 05/06/11 08:45 AM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: Duc]
vk99x Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Chatt, TN
drew - your legs are looking super strong. Other than cardio, what is your leg routines?
#5544701 - 05/06/11 01:46 PM Re: the Post your secsi pix thread [Re: vk99x]
DWalk Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: NV
true beast mode silock, you da man.
Page 31 of 65 « First<2930313233>Last »

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads