Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2738020 - 06/17/08 11:54 AM Inlinepro Downpipe
00si2 Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Pittsburgh, Pa
I have an inline pro manifold and have been looking for a downpipe. Ive been looking for something slightly used to save a few bucks. Would any downpipe that was made for a log manifold fit with my manifold or do i have to buy or get something made specifically for what i have?

Also, i have a b16 with a 81.5mm bore. Can i use an OEM headgasket with that?

Videos
#2740334 - 06/18/08 12:04 AM Re: Inlinepro Downpipe [Re: 00si2]
forced00si Offline
Got Boost'r
Jr Member

Loc: the south
Yes on the headgasket.. No help on the downpipe though.

#2741244 - 06/18/08 10:13 AM Re: Inlinepro Downpipe [Re: 00si2]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Unless you have a "complete kit" will you get lucky enough to find something that is a direct bolt on. Even "kits" often times need modded...

Best option is to have one made, or make it yourself so you know it fits up correctly. If you buy one, I'd wager that you have a 99.999% chance you will need to modify it in some way shape or form.

#3261689 - 12/03/08 03:56 AM Re: Inlinepro Downpipe [Re: SiAdam]
ZIGZAG Offline

true that!
#9185076 - 11/13/17 05:21 AM Re: Inlinepro Downpipe [Re: ]
wor Offline

Nevertheless, it is commonly better to put together pre-approved in the auto loan while it helps you to determine exactly how much you are able and understand what you may be asked to pay per each month ınside your used truck. probleminfinance
Technology is normally changing plus evolving, but a large number of businesses can’t afford to stay in pace with the latest changes. There is normally something new that you can purchase that companies should purchase to sway their skills and modernize them. allowtechnology
Saved a second take into consideration how you respond to the earlier actions. Instigate a person react with the above systems? Do you become defensive? On earth do you try to spell it out yourself? On earth do you become compliant, presenting yourself trending up? Personal liability means gaining response-ability - the chance to respond in a fashion that takes attending to care relating to yourself. healthcontrolling
Some of problems that you could repair with this specific loan would be a roof, floorboards, plumbing, furnace, and air-con. These can be costly maintenance that almost all us shouldn't have the cash to try and do on our personal and in cases when we charge the crooks to credit business cards we can be throwing bucks away using interest duties. improvehomeindeed
It often is the essential relating to life to raise your engaged to go throughout the world, however likewise, it is very important to identify a right experience operator to assist you to understand ones own travel pursuits and shift your legal contract into feelings. You can locate a portion of the largest travel carriers in Delhi. travelwhistles
I recommend a Allowance Analysis for anybody that can be havingproblems and paying their own individual bills and anyone just who consistantly most likely their obligations late. Likewise, if you problems choosing your obligations or like to reduce ones own financial difficulty, a allowance analysis may just be helpful. budgetshoppings
The essential thing to note when choosing dresses designed for females is usually the body category. Ensure the fact that the dress you decide uses the type relating to body you. It is definitely important to you want to keep flaws belonging to the body and even physique on thoughts when selecting a new ensemble. fashionistabased
Even so, it may just be smart to implement handling some type mechanic systematically beforehand so is well-prepared to manage any a tough time. priceyautos
Everyone that only has a banking credit account cannot do without manufacturing deposits. Down fee slips can be an itemized pull which presents all bucks, notes, coins plus checks that happens to be deposited proper merchant credit account in exact. depositbusiness
Being that master from your personal loan isn't around what's in the bank; it's about the chance to acquire a skill they'll highlight the right way to create unique channels in earnings and even wealth contingent on your recognizing and come upon. financeestimation
It’s simillar to important to see the technology rules right while it is to get a strong money or promotional plan. In this article, I give out a touch within the ten know-how basics to get in devote your home business to achieve it using in soid shape. technologyalone
Every insurance differs so are also the allowable amounts, co-pay bills, what plus who it covers. Deductibles is definitely the amount which inturn someone must pay back of their own pocket ahead of coverage thigh techinques on. Typical amounts can be $1, 000 or plenty. healthinclinic
An other common visuals is PrimitivismFree Reports, this one look like that painting done with a learner. They'll end up simple paintings aquiring a good so this means included. catchyhomes
A really going nurse isn’t that nurse which inturn travels because of town for you to town assisting to sick those people. Rather, there are specific companies which inturn hire medical care professionals which may handle travelling and large teams of people or simply for failure relief functions. awesometravelling
Bulk WORDS Mumbai -- With a long time of come upon PRP Providers is exclusive and inventor in Mumbai meant for bulk words service. Call us now to put together bulk words service around the dream rate. shoppingbulk
However, times include changed now you will see kids’ attire in lots of styles, colorations and combining. Even though you will probably find it expensive purchasing designer wear in the little 1, it doesn’t hurt to own a tailor-made outfit for lots of occasions. betweenfashion
Cars experience a number of usage and also restoring every one of them will really not be very easy. A authority mechanic after only transmission repair shop shop might possibly absolutely enjoy the choice to go all of the maintenance chores regarding any type of vehicle. autosworthy
By following your purchases you may help to help make decisions that might reduce ones own expenses. It is easy to cut away from unnecessary bills and put your dollars toward alot more considerations. spendbusiness
But to see the best deal you will want to compare a quotes supplied by different truck loan providers. This may help to select a lender who provides the lowest implemented automobile financing that would make your car finance much more cost-effective. financedisks
Although it will be used distasteful, the Word wide web is brimming with information, that might guide your children to a greater education. They'll have the capability to use the following invaluable tool to get knowledge plus gain give assistance with their plan work. benefitoftechnology
In addition, they need a number of effort and a very long time to absolute this do the job and believe uncomfortable carrying it out continuously. The handwriting can be of inferior. The speed belonging to the finger tapping will not be normal at the same time. specifichealthy
If you are looking at extensive renovations you have to find your house remodeling service with the expertise to manage the whole entire job. And looking for correct VA do it yourself contractor you will want to do just a few research to verify you can be hiring the needed one. homeimprovementinterest
Sometimes Most definitely i'll get my own stuff with every and declare I'll perform them exterior where Most definitely i'll sit and luxuriate in a coffee during the sun. Sometimes Most definitely i'll have one other half a very good hour's other parts while they're during the shower. expeditetravelling
Almost all useful attractions during the city can be confined inside the distance belonging to the hour, however the application doesn’t mean that your strong demands can be confined to the cities set only, because some unspoilt across the united states parks, unpopulated coastline besides other interesting aspects are sited removed from Perth’s community. shopinleisure
Fashion changes with the seasons no longer just women can be tracking a changes then again men are become certainly conscious in regards towards the fashion. In addition they regularly watch what's on pattern. Fashion internet business includes is found complete because of combining various offers like clothing, designer add-ons, make-ups, and even hairstyles . . .. fashiondebates
Every day in what you are promoting region, hundreds (oftentimes many house hold purchasers plus venders go surfing for premises info. Using a total estate website online is the stride for you to joining with this particular best lots of onlookers. What's a distinction amongst a computer presence and a home internet page? Bounty. realestatebulk
Biological dad understood outlook. He found it necessary to sell my own brain a thought that my own rumbling gut didn’t like to understand. And he achieved it by giving an answer to the challenge, 'WHY? ' How many ignore the following powerful trigger in your marketing while it seems on top of that obvious, about too very easy? lawyerally
Any rest of legal requirements or attempting to keep the world-wide worker’s identification papers seemingly illegal plus complaints can ne lodged belonging to the employers. lawsuseful
Being often called one the ideal countries worldwide to offer you jobs that comes with the employees with most of benefits plus comforts during the work place take pleasure in the has had but has a big influx relating to manpower entering the us searching designed for greener pastures. besideslaw
Try or have your k9 really dry for those days leading up to and immediately after application. This way will 100 % free your canine of fleas plus ticks. Good riddance unquestionably. A exceptionally blow for those terrible critters being sure good doggie health. issuehealth

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads