Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2710375 - 06/08/08 03:39 PM Final Numbers Dyno Sheet Added
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: TN
So I went this past Thursday and finished the race gas tune on the Si.Made 563 whp and 372 wtq.Time to upgrade fuel pump and lines.Have been looking into the dual walbro setup.And will probably upgrade to a top mount and bigger turbo next year.Thanks to all on here for advice and so forth.Happy Boosting!

Edited by jcoosi (06/13/08 08:44 AM)

Videos
#2710584 - 06/08/08 05:44 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Walbro 255lph pump in tank? Most of those max out after 600whp...surprised you didn't make that or were you not pushing that far?

Nice numbers though...bet it feels strong...

#2710702 - 06/08/08 07:23 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Ran out of spring I could get another small spring and raise it but Im happy with it and it pulls like raped ape.Yeah it has a walbro in tank.
#2711235 - 06/08/08 11:27 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: jcoosi
Ran out of spring I could get another small spring and raise it but Im happy with it and it pulls like raped ape.Yeah it has a walbro in tank.

What boost controller are you using?

#2711669 - 06/09/08 08:20 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Greddy Profec type S
#2711761 - 06/09/08 09:09 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Greddy Profec type S

Thats your problem I bet.

I ran out of spring too on my 13lb'r using a Greddy Profec B. 2nd one I've had as my 1st one leaked horribly.

I'd suggest changing to an Apexi Avcr or depening on your EMS setup, the built in boost control..prolly see better boost response and control.

Just my .02 cents.

#2711867 - 06/09/08 10:00 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

I probably will next year probably switch up alot of things I really want a top mount for some reason and also want to get away from s200b maybe s300,Haltec,or AEM.
#2714957 - 06/09/08 11:55 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I probably will next year probably switch up alot of things I really want a top mount for some reason and also want to get away from s200b maybe s300,Haltec,or AEM.

I really like my s300. Been problem free and it's nice to be able to make changes on the fly.

It supports boost control which I think would help you out alot. I wanted to set it up on mine, but never got around to it.

#2715622 - 06/10/08 09:34 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
00OldSi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: DC
I guess 500+ hp is just not enough..LOL!

#2717522 - 06/10/08 06:15 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: 00OldSi]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Originally Posted By: 00OldSi
I guess 500+ hp is just not enough..LOL!

Boost is a drug and the more you use it the more you need ;\)

#2719088 - 06/11/08 07:40 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
00OldSi Offline
Sr Member

Yeah it truly is. Probaly why I still have my car. I just wish I had the time like I once did.

#2719326 - 06/11/08 09:23 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: 00OldSi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah it truly is. Probaly why I still have my car. I just wish I had the time like I once did.

True story.

#2719528 - 06/11/08 10:30 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
00OldSi Offline
Sr Member

Adam, you drive your car year round? you put it away in the winter?

#2719940 - 06/11/08 12:11 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: 00OldSi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'd put it away in the winter. Snow here sucks..and w/the tires I have on it don't help...

Besides I could drop insurance as well through the winter months...

#2719993 - 06/11/08 12:23 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
00OldSi Offline
Sr Member

Originally Posted By: SiAdam

I'd put it away in the winter. Snow here sucks..and w/the tires I have on it don't help...

Besides I could drop insurance as well through the winter months...

DAmn you balling like that. I actually should put it away for the winters. I find myself using it for touring clients and work more often. I am in commercial realestate and have landed some of my biggest clients after having them in my car...LOL! Young to old...clients have a great time in my car. \:D

BTW- I have AC too.

#2720234 - 06/11/08 01:23 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: 00OldSi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

yUo=SuperStar

#2722416 - 06/12/08 08:13 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
forced00si Offline
Got Boost'r
Jr Member

Loc: the south
Highway King!!!!!

#2725790 - 06/13/08 08:45 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: forced00si]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

#2734699 - 06/16/08 02:44 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

That dip is either a few mistuned cells in the table, or the wastegate/boost controller trying to regulate boost.

Or I guess it could possibly be from slipping on the dyno...

#2811980 - 07/11/08 12:34 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
AZMRSi Offline
Poster

Loc: Phoenix, AZ

FUCK the AEM... way to unreliable from what I have experianced... go with the S300... you will be SO glad you did.

#2812253 - 07/11/08 03:26 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: AZMRSi]
SamuraiSam Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bellingham, WA
AEM is awesome.
#2816947 - 07/12/08 09:17 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SamuraiSam]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
AEM EMS on the rusty, its pretty amazing.
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#2816948 - 07/12/08 09:18 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: denham]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
but there are plenty of solder in 300-500 dollar tuned solutions around, so i would not fork over the cash
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#2816989 - 07/12/08 09:43 PM Re: Final Numbers [Re: denham]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

I was thinking about going with Motec or AEM
#2819470 - 07/14/08 09:21 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I was thinking about going with Motec or AEM

Any reason?

#2819553 - 07/14/08 10:05 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: SiAdam]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Any reason as them being my choices?
I have been doing some research and alot of guys like the Motec and have some pretty serious cars like Tony at T1 Racing and most of the cars they build run MoTec and also AEM because they seem to be nice also I just really getting to hate Hondookie

#3261687 - 12/03/08 03:53 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: jcoosi]
ZIGZAG Offline

boost its a drug dfor suree damn addict!
#9185075 - 11/13/17 05:17 AM Re: Final Numbers [Re: ]
wor Offline

Building a very good optimized program of obtaining more traffic internet allows yourself to pretty a good deal relax watching the profits within through minimal marketing and advertising expenditures. The enhanced on promotional alone will make your REVENUE grow with more speed than a man or woman imagined. quarterbusiness
A basic principle of Internet business Finance often is the worldwide top notch text which inturn describes the objective and working out of internet business finance. refertofinance
Considering time exceeded, technological progress paved technique to further details in becoming encompassed while in the transcription carriers offering firms throughout the world. servicesinvolve
On the following note Kolkata may well be an amazing choice to go when in tutorials TEFL routine India as it'll be a very good experience surviving in Kolkata plus exploring the ideal of the town during your sleep in the the area. pursuetechnology
Many dental practices are training in offices which is designed to erase that sights, would seem to be, and odors that trigger anxiety after only phobics. Special instruction is available to help out them understand an important causes belonging to the fear, and methods to gently guidebook patients using all steps at a procedure. fearforhealth
Besides from saving precious time, you is going to enjoy a secure lending process. As the transactions encountering online, it is straightforward to finance your place renovation for making it a greater place to reside in. hugehomeimprovement
Or how certain feel when they wish to take break to determine that distinct match inside the dingy Irish drink station, when you will be away hiking? travellingdirect
Consequently, non-woven fabrics comprised of shopping bags with the essence that could be also traditional species because unprocessed trash polypropylene, also participate in the plastic-type bags, green safety and even regular cosmetic buying plastic bags aren't 100 % degraded. shoppingprocure
In this manner, you notice what exactly within along with there's so a lot of change during the apparel business why these days wardrobe are lose interest in manufactured just with the aesthetic opinion but comfortableness and practicality are given corresponding important. Kids’ tailor-made wear supplies come a considerable ways. fashionbecome
Apart because of this, there are enough benefits for making online vehicle insurance comparison designed for purchasing that policy. In between its merits is which inturn, with aid from online vehicle insurance comparison websites, one will not be getting primarily numerous quotes but likewise getting an opportunity to compare just about all. autosera
Business analyzer jobs are required regime departments plus non profit-organizations with being required in operation and IT organizations and they are also needed in each single company which can be planning to attain its pursuits successfully plus rapidly at a later time. analystbusiness
The understood behind a DNA may be to total countless with the goal which inturn patients will be able to try exploring in an infinitely more extensive problems of donating factors. "During that period of visiting matches can't sort over, cycles fizzle financedonor
This model provides powerful plus impressive means, which are increasingly being used because of the researchers meant for studying a function relating to genes inside the living canine. servicesknockout
The thing letters every look similar, they most of do a samething. Is which inturn because this plan is the best or justbecause oahu is the easiest and no one supplies ever discussed otherstrategies? Distinguishing ones own book from other individuals; giving it a more professional surface thereby increasingcredibility and which makes it stick during the prospects brain. technologycampaign
Consumers should identify that individual medical care insurance would prove to be cheaper then again buying it independently for you doesn't try to make affordable sense—dependents during the same plan have lesser bills. healthoffamily
Once a man or woman explore market trends or try to look for advice belonging to the broker, you does come to are aware that deals are around for you to amass funds considering the way of do it yourself loans meant for bad credit ranking. homeimprovementimagine
A really going nurse isn’t that nurse which inturn travels because of town for you to town assisting to sick those people. Rather, there are specific companies which inturn hire medical care professionals which may handle travelling and large teams of people or simply for failure relief functions. travellingadvise
There can be many matters people fall under when business mentor thus to their new internet business. Specific websites requiring individual attention can be designated in this article. especialshopping
People are frequently drawn to each other sexually, whilst they know they can never take pleasure in each other. After adolescent years, boys plus girl place to develop their own unique sexuality. They can find themselves fascinated by other those people like their own individual classmates, mates, teacher plus strangers. fashionbehaviors
The because of this action may be to choose recognise the corporation is largest - slighter recognised and more cost-effective or famous etc costly? The chances is perhaps up to every insurance policy coverage buyer, but there are now some opinion in such a observe. autovaluable
The key to maintain on your mind is the benefit of the give, versus that belonging to the additional, with the eye towards the fine generating. Some organisations supply free of cost or minimal service for every certain time, offer you even more hosting dr space for even less, etc. developbusinesses
Within an organization HUMAN INFORMATION Management means involving plus accepting a HR function for a partner during the implementation plus formulation belonging to the organization's systems through man made resource activities just like hiring, guidance, recruiting, plus rewarding office staff. anyfinancialresource
Wherein that recycleables accounted meant for 32. 44%, revenues for twenty-four. eighty-five % that welding system, the relocate adjustment acquired for 25. 72%, revenues for 50. 01% the sum of the the that 3, is definitely the primary weblink. technologyaffect
Take your time and energy and search in a frozen food items aisles and are amazed with the bargains that could be. You definately will find great bags relating to vegetables as a result of bargain bills and usually they're only $1 that bag and you can’t overcome that. followhealthy
Impact eye-port stuart can permit light later in life in. In addition this it should even look after the carpeting, drapes plus furniture because of getting harmed from suns serious ultraviolet rays that happens to be intense after only these websites. impactofhome
The proclamation estimates 2016-2021 niche resent changes for Strategy Supply Charter yacht (PSV) internet business. Our mission provides quite heavy and proper analysis in regards towards the different topics relating to Platform Offer you Vessel (PSV) internet business. travelvessel
Many people have lamented, and cyberspace store generally offers a good allowance thus to their return. It's sort of struggle to assume exactly what shoes can fit and they will convenience you. choicetoshop
Yet, times include changed now you will see kids’ attire in lots of styles, colorations and combining. Even though you will probably find it expensive purchasing designer wear in the little 1, it doesn’t hurt to own a tailor-made outfit for lots of occasions. fashionbehind
Obtaining an important pre-owned auto aquiring a car dealership is considered to be much even more safely, mainly because you can examine a companyýs standing upright and groundwork client testimonials. autosupscale
However, for all who posses the opportunity in planning these products by your own self, better tell you it. Thus, you can always cost-effective printing system. tacticbusiness

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads