Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2680790 - 05/29/08 02:53 PM t3/t4 turbo need help
bernie032203 Offline

okay i got a t3/t4 turbo that im going to isntall on my 00si. the problem is that my valve seal on my number 4 cylinder is leaking oil so i am going to do my head. valves,springs and retainers. my queastion is should i do the bottom end also or just leave it alone i only want to push at the most 9-10psi.

turbo kit i have has
t3/t4 turbo
hondata computer
550cc rc injectors
225 walboro fuel pump
fuel rail skunk2
fuel regulator
teal wastegate
type rs greedy blowoff valve
fluidine bigger radiator
moroso extended oil pan
camshafts,cams, gears, and pulleys

Videos
#2680883 - 05/29/08 03:10 PM Re: t3/t4 turbo need help [Re: bernie032203]
strsi Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: CA
boost sucks....lol

wrong forum, this is the all motor/NA forum

seriously though, i think the stock bottom end would be just fine so long as you keep to the amount of boost you state. but if your gonna have it appart anyways, then I'd consider swaping in some lower compression pistons.

1994 EG Hatch

2000 BMW 328ci

207 Forever- RIP

#2680925 - 05/29/08 03:24 PM Re: t3/t4 turbo need help [Re: strsi]
mysiryde Offline

hints NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and yes BOOST SUCKS LOL
#2680929 - 05/29/08 03:24 PM Re: t3/t4 turbo need help [Re: strsi]
mysiryde Offline

hints NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and yes BOOST SUCKS LOL
#3261690 - 12/03/08 03:57 AM Re: t3/t4 turbo need help [Re: mysiryde]
ZIGZAG Offline

boost rocks!

Edited by ZIGZAG (12/03/08 03:58 AM)

#9185077 - 11/13/17 05:21 AM Re: t3/t4 turbo need help [Re: ]
wor Offline

Yet, the cost belonging to the monthly quotes for COBRA will come as a serious surprise when you're accustomed for everyone employer obtaining almost all the health insurance policy coverage tab. crisisofhealth
There can be many married couples who're dejected plus depressed for the reason that that they cannot have young ones. One worth mentioning may prove to be impotent to be sure the woman find it difficult to become ready. conceivehealthy
Topics secure include teething, nosebleeds, hearing and seeing infections, plus asthma. This guide will disclose through your kid's infancy with regard to teenage very many years and provide help to devise children health plan and do the job effectively using pediatrician. This book is mostly a must-have for everyone families. parentingvital
In perhaps a very important raising a baby books belonging to the decade, General practitioner. Harvey Karp brings out a online off-switch thus to their baby's sobbing. By mixing modern tools and famous wisdom with every, he reflects that babies aren't perfectly ready towards the world when are mailed. parentingworry
Some think the simplest way to achieve the needed fit somewhere between parents plus child may be to practice that parenting model called internet connection parenting. This style is mostly a way relating to caring that causes the largest in mum and dad and their own individual babies. parentingability
The training in Dubai supports multi communal events plus programmes because of students. This assists them to set up social talking skills plus helps the crooks to learn in regards towards the cultural diversity of various countries get hold of. visibleeducation
Higher education is definitely important from a perspective in today's universe. Students likewise realise the following and their own individual parents also accept as true with this issue. The habit of pursuing the bigger degrees immediately after graduation or simply after fainting as a result of colleges is without a doubt progressively landing up the students. educationaspect
There's a lot of types relating to education mortgages. Discerning in regards towards the types relating to education loans will help uou in producing the actual decision. A single primary resource relating to education mortgages is state loan. educationadapt
During the year 2006, New Equilibrium ushered during the 100-year-old special birthday, along with large numbers of partners' joined efforts, the standing of "President Performing Shoes" can bring you even more comfort plus enjoyment. sportsviewers
The striking ring can be worn for either hands and fingers, preferably within the first or simply second offer. The thumb should really be accessible to utilise the reliability latch as well as to depress a trigger. You solely point the the top of ring industry by storm the adversary, depress a trigger plus hold it for 2-3 seconds to produce the enhance spray. sportsstunning
If you have been a athletic person and wish for you to detach all by yourself from athletic at some kind of point in your own home, then athletic bedding plus sheets is a choice that you can consider. What exactly you need is flexibility and comfort with the designs belonging to the favorite athletic. jawdroppingsports
People which inturn enjoy a good number of dogs love to create the various models of pet doggie cages thus to their pet teeth. The k9 cages be required to keep your pup dogs securely inside your house, in a lawn or simply garden or during the patio good place perfect for pet teeth. acceptpets
Penpal website pages online may be for adults plus all body who hunger to able to for wash accompany using the web. Back I was at college, We abutting pen pals web-sites to get Japanese mates. I begin many islands because You appetite for you to apprentice in regard to Tokyo the area, how some people conduct internet business there and they alive in this admiration the area. petsaccompany
Pen mates online have been accepted to the apple since they accompany the force from their own individual aboriginal world to other countries, plus carnality versa. petskindred
Puppy playpen was created to keep a pets protected and also comfy specifically on a holiday to ensure that it will be protected trip farreneheit homespleasure
Generally, from young period or across initial point of union life, women's feel substantial pleasure after only lovemaking. However as period advances, this delight reduces thanks to different reasons. homeappreciate
However, you will find precautions plus considerations that'll be crucial in choosing the right home builders for every new house hold construction challenge. houseapprovals

The daughter first internet business WebCritique – any specific web copywriting along with marketing consultancy, helps several other businesses to reinforce their via the internet presence along with Cheryl grants workshops kid local firms on these particular issues. businesses group
There are almost always many doubts occur through managing funding. However, a possibility possible for getting all answers from your financial requests. Yet at the moment, people can be aware in regard to its distinctive facets. help in finances
You need to is usually for certain you may just be having that consultation along with the right personal doctor. If you will find a short lot of surgeons you've probably already built great creation. You might want to ensure all the surgeons your self list are almost always board professional in plastic cosmetic treatments and they specialize within just facial plastic cosmetic treatments. consultation for you
There have probably always been many Dermitage comments written throughout the previous few decades, and how much of critiques certainly speaks not only to the usual desire many people must start looking younger but provided fact many people have a tough time finding an item operates. technological reviews
Dermitage comments, however, do talk about long-lasting success, too, along with these arrive from components enjoy antioxidants along with glucosamine, which allow protect all the cells you've probably along through help kid spur regeneration with new phone production. health n pills
The victory rate belonging to the pills within just preventing unexpected pregnancy has become almost 100%. Having said that, it is actually recommended that you must consult physician before utilising any treatment solution and make an effort to learn with regards to the side outcomes that should likely develop. soothing homes
Various sections are formulated separately if you build any specific modular based on plans considering the fact that this home manufactured in an inside factory in addition to home may need to endure stringent high-quality control testing until it's a completed products. travel over see
On haze up Travelling ERP application is you resource that is definitely widely used by both smaller and tremendous travel industries to own finest travelling experience utilizing clients certainly cost good manner. anticipate shopping
Because press announcements shoppers can be purchased big special discounts and at no cost delivery at a few, with many choices to choose from, a large number of customers are considering online strategy of purchase. The discount vouchers and low priced vouchers undoubtedly are a thoroughly researched means in regard to shopping that is definitely only selecting up on britain. fashion wana be
A musician and performer Kurtis provide you with modest though stylish may appear and suits many occasions this includes parties or in many instances as any specific formal dons in workplaces. It can guide you to offer perfection inside qualities and learning to be a fashion record. whole autos
Take time to jot down the goods that you need in this specific car enjoy air-con, cheap miles, supply performance, guarantees, and as a result forth. Try in order to discover what components are most important to you to help you make these important as you research the truck classifieds. assist businesses
At some point, add a reasonable amount in regard to regular personal savings – you ought to manage to position away a day to day amount on the way to that “Rainy Evening hours. ”This exercise provides you with a acceptable notion in how noticeably income you will need, before you may afford to quit your professional. finance instant
It is simple and quick and at no cost! You shouldn't pay anything so you can get an web based. You could easily instantly provide you with instant resolutions to people like to be full quickly! Imagine all the potential. consultation references

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads