Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2538460 - 04/14/08 09:52 AM so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside!
99redSiR Offline
Post Master

Loc: Hamilton Ontario
Howdy Ho,

so on my drive in im talking to one of the mechanics who worked on my car last year.. and hes telling me about Titanium Retinaers and how there has been so many problems with them from ppl saying that they dont last long and that you would have to change them ever 5000-1000km you drive to ensure you dont mess up your head.. i wanted to come ask you guys if you have ever heard anything about this.. and how many of you are currently using Titainum Retainers in your head..

Thanks guys,

have a good week..

Videos
#2538571 - 04/14/08 10:23 AM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: 99redSiR]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
We have told you in the past to not listen to your "mechanic"..
(read between the lines)
If you continue to do so..then thats on you..

#2539619 - 04/14/08 02:58 PM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: SiAdam]
Ghost Si Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Lake Stevens/Lynnwood/Bellevue
i had the same deal. I was pushing way to much oil. I pulled the piping off the car and drained out about a cup of oil =P got the restricter on and everything was a ok untill i sold the car.

IMPORT SPECIALTY AUTOMOTIVE
(253)473-2606

#2540942 - 04/14/08 08:59 PM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: 99redSiR]
cua0 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
 Originally Posted By: 99redSiR
Howdy Ho,

so on my drive in im talking to one of the mechanics who worked on my car last year.. and hes telling me about Titanium Retinaers and how there has been so many problems with them from ppl saying that they dont last long and that you would have to change them ever 5000-1000km you drive to ensure you dont mess up your head.. i wanted to come ask you guys if you have ever heard anything about this.. and how many of you are currently using Titainum Retainers in your head..

Thanks guys,

have a good week..

how many times do we have to tell you that your "mechanic" is a fucking RETARD!

?

seriously, how many?

#2541441 - 04/14/08 10:56 PM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: cua0]
kyden Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Providence, RI
i was running titanium retainers on my civic for like 30k miles. never had a problem!

oh, and +2 on your mechanic being an idiot.
<x> i had a weird dream <x> where i lived in an apartment complex <x> walked down the street, and kyden and a couple other dudes were living in an apartment and ran outside looking for the maintenance people <x> and something about taking a shit in a sealed toilet

#2542532 - 04/15/08 10:18 AM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: Ghost Si]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Ghost Si
i had the same deal. I was pushing way to much oil. I pulled the piping off the car and drained out about a cup of oil =P got the restricter on and everything was a ok untill i sold the car.

Wrong post..lol.

#2554614 - 04/18/08 10:22 AM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: SiAdam]
Toast Offline

Yeah mechanics are 99% retarded when it comes to real engine work. Most of the people out there that call themselves mechanics are just glorified part changers.

#3261697 - 12/03/08 04:13 AM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: Toast]
ZIGZAG Offline

common \:D
#9185078 - 11/13/17 05:21 AM Re: so.... whats the deal with titanium retainers.. come inside! [Re: ]
wor Offline

Divorce lawyer atlanta,, this can provide helped people narrow an experience down to an favorite. With this aspect you will need to investigate all the consultation fee. If you select the general practitioner good consult payment and the scarcity there in regard to, then you can be tainting all the painstaking research you've probably done for you to select a surgeon firstly. technological ninjas
Some people today don’t preference to put this specific service within their hotels. In agreement with them, they could very well earn accordingly without this specific service. Nevertheless they can don’t keep in mind with all the change in regard to world, people’s requirements could also be changing. condition healthy
An important are initial five or else ten ingredients which includes chicken diet, lamb diet and venison diet. Grains are almost always good method to obtain energy, having said that, if initial ingredient can be corn or else rice, that food just isn't recommended. experiment home
Triage programs and cellphone hospitals are almost always always within just great demand when natural disasters develop, which is without a doubt apparently frequently these particular daysComputer System Articles, and to be a travelling veterinarian will provide help to give allow the people who are inside quite possibly the most will demand. It’s an important hardcore project and you have to work lengthened stays in these types of situations. travelling fellow
They are likely to go for attempting to find some positive things in precisely a specific cost structure. Be the fact that the abundant man you can get to throw away cash or moat people that have financial constraints, everyone shows a worry generally if the money can be spent. shopping concern
Kids’ musician and performer wear can provide come an amazing ways. With the particular 70s along with 80s, there were two departmental garments stores that only recorded a select couple of dresses designed for children. fashion before
A authority automotive computer technician shop can be of the excellent system once controling almost all the intricate and time-consuming examining tasks systematically. rational autos
These may just be harmful utilizing money without realizing just what really developing. Others can be purchased in without any kind of hard solid floor tactics or else safety netting (when i. e. kick the habit losses). While you can discover other who can be purchased in with any specific gambling outlook for using adrenalin dash. earnings business
In important terms, mortgage financing is definitely the process in regard to providing money to people today and industry entities, kid secure components, and all the finance can be repaid by timely along with consecutive every month instalments. multiply finance
The workers considering the company are actually knowledgeable along with dexterous even while they use to accommodate the do without virtually any mistake. These advisors got gathered for honored companies at such basis given that the a small amount of major qualifications this specific skill, tips and qualified. services lately
Make which will win-win. Up to help you they may want to, your customers are inclined too rather busy being in the board becoming a favor. Describe, if they will likely haven't opted it you can get already, that participating your self board influences what you are promoting to provide you with better product or service and routine to their own. advisory technology
If you've probably orgasms, you probably noticed numerous kinds. Sometimes they think a roar in regard to sexual energy source, sometimes becoming a ripple in regard to satisfaction. G-spot sex-related climaxes are equally like some other instrument while in the big class of sex impulse. There is not a one most beneficial G-spot climax technique. health explaination
The significance a couple of broker will be realised more you have always wanted competitive interest rates and uncomplicated repayment schedules for the loans. It can certainly mean you can not plainly in procuring manageable APRs but additionally in restoring fico rankings. home improvement happen
Triage programs and cellphone hospitals are almost always always within just great demand when natural disasters develop, which is without a doubt apparently frequently these particular daysFree Reprint Content articles, and to be a travelling veterinarian will provide help to give allow the people who are inside quite possibly the most will demand. It’s an important hardcore project and you have to work lengthened stays in these types of situations. standard travelling
This specific change grew to become visible along with the advent considering the reign in regard to digitalization. Especially the right of many people clothes via the internet has presented a Pandora’s System, as choosing of clothes will now be increasingly hassle-free and even virtually an important child’s play which is not a long time back. aquire shopping
You could not really suggest that or that weave is definitely the better in particular as it will be more with regards to the pattern along with strength, definitely, that will be able to serve since deciding reasons when taking into account the fabric considering the attire. begin fashion
Take your time to read truck reviews so you can get cars that suit the reason plus 2010 we was holding assembled. Some many decades were much better than others for lots of carmakers, so you might want to spend occasion researching the type of car you are researching for owning. insightful autos
Building an amazing optimized strategy for delivering alot more traffic geared toward your word wide web allows you to pretty a good deal settle-back watching the money flow within just with low advertising obligations. The personal savings on internet marketing alone might most likely make your VALUE FOR YOUR DOLLAR grow alot more speedily than people imagined. quarter business
A important principle in Company Finance is definitely the worldwide huge text that describes the idea and schooling of small business finance. refer to finance
Considering the fact that time over, technological changes paved opportinity for further aspects being encompassed within just transcription suppliers offering firms throughout the world. services involve
On this specific note Kolkata will be an amazing selection to go by in the school TEFL training curriculum India as it will likely be a fabulous experience outlasting in Kolkata along with exploring the most impressive of town in your be with the metropolis. pursue technology
Many mouth offices can be exercising on offices made to erase the various sights, is found, and fragrances that contribute to anxiety within just phobics. Special degree is acquireable to compliment them understand the foundation causes considering the fear, and methods to gently tips patients by all steps inside procedure. fear for health
Besides saving associated with time, you is bound to enjoy all the secure lending process. Since transactions going on online, you may finance your private home renovation to deliver it an easier place to help you call family home. huge home improvement
Or the correct way might you believe when they would like to take periods to see or watch that exact match with the dingy Irish pub, when you are interested in be you can get trekking? travelling direct
Thus, non-woven fabrics made of shopping bags in your essence that is definitely also normal species considering the fact that raw materials polypropylene, also perform the plastic-type plastic bags, environmental defensive and natural plastic choosing bags usually are not completely degraded. shopping procure
With this, you find what is at along with there may be so a whole lot of change while in the apparel advertise that at the moment clothes considering can leave behind manufactured just in your aesthetic beliefs but privacy and practicality could also be given the exact same important. Kids’ musician and performer wear can provide come an amazing ways. fashion become
Apart employing, there are a whole lot of benefits to deliver online motor vehicle comparison for purchasing the policy. Undoubtedly one of its rewards open for which, with some help from online motor vehicle comparison website online, one just isn't getting primarily several quotes but additionally getting kid compare a lot of these. autosera
Business authority jobs could also be required bodies departments along with non profit-organizations and also required functioning and WHICH WILL organizations and perhaps they have also been necessary on each company and that is planning to do its marks successfully along with rapidly later on. analyst business
The thought about behind all the DNA could be to total countless along with the goal that patients can here is another considerably more extensive cooling off of allies. "During the of suffering with matches can't work because of, cycles fizzle finance donor
This mannequin offers powerful along with impressive means, which can be increasingly utilised from that researchers in regard to studying all the function in regard to genes with the living k9. services knockout

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads