The headlight is aftermarket not OEM, so the low beam and high beam work separately. This will include everything you need to have HID's in your civic. nothing extra is needed. EVERYTHING is assembled, I only showed a photo of the Projectors seperate for you to see. They have been installed and leveled on both headlights so no further work is needed. It's pretty straight forward, plug and play.

The low beam has been retrofitted with a pair Audi A6 projector and work with two 35watt D2S Philip bulb(Made in Germany) and a pair BMW ballast made by Hella in Germany

The OEM Audi projector will give you a sharp cut off as all the Audi and BMW headlight does. the 4100k D2S will give you best vision when you drive. The Audi projector you even has blueish and purplish color that is what the oncoming driver will get at first then the color of your light will change to pure white depend on the oncoming traffic is under or above your lights cut off

(2) Headlight Assembly's
(2) Audi A6 low beam projector (inside of the headlight)
(2) D2S Philip bulb (OEM 4100k)
(2) BMW Ballast
(2) H3 Super white bulb for high beam.
(1) Relay Wire Harness

I will include the Relay Wire harness to draw power directly from the battery instead of your car's wire harness. This is necessary so you don't risk damaging your car's factory headlights harness. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

If pics don't work PM me.

Located in Scarborough
$450 OBO