Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2251378 - 01/22/08 05:16 PM Full Race manifold
1999siguy Offline

is it worth the money, i am building a custom turbo setup and was wondering if it was worth the money, or if i should buy a log style. btw where can i get all of the turbo tubing, like all of the intercooler piping. thanks
Videos
#2251604 - 01/22/08 05:55 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: 1999siguy]
kyden Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Providence, RI
depends, what are your goals?
<x> i had a weird dream <x> where i lived in an apartment complex <x> walked down the street, and kyden and a couple other dudes were living in an apartment and ran outside looking for the maintenance people <x> and something about taking a shit in a sealed toilet

#2251759 - 01/22/08 06:21 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: kyden]
1999siguy Offline

i was thinking about the greddy kit or the turbonetics kit, but after searching through the forums, i got the impression that a custom kit is better. my goals were about 275-300whp. i want to keep the ps and ac, and not kill my gas milage.
#2251777 - 01/22/08 06:24 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: 1999siguy]
SamuraiSam Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bellingham, WA
you have no need for a full-race manifold. Check out the Inlinepro cast mani. It's fucking sick and will last forever.
#2251950 - 01/22/08 07:13 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: kyden]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: kyden
depends, what are your goals?

No it doesn't.

#2252494 - 01/22/08 09:31 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: 1999siguy]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Newb = Check.
FR Manifold = Check.
Mr. Knowitall w/an attitude = Check.
Being a mod in Got Boost = Priceless.

#2252620 - 01/22/08 10:01 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: SiAdam]
kyden Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Providence, RI
how does it not depend on his goals?
<x> i had a weird dream <x> where i lived in an apartment complex <x> walked down the street, and kyden and a couple other dudes were living in an apartment and ran outside looking for the maintenance people <x> and something about taking a shit in a sealed toilet

#2252673 - 01/22/08 10:14 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: kyden]
Steve8910 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Murrieta, CA
search to see what others have posted , I swore this just came up and is probably on page 2 or 3
b16a w/ CP 9:1 Pistons & Eagle Rods [] RLD FAB Custom Ramhorn & 3" Downpipe[] Blockguard [] JDM LSD [] T3/T4 .60/.63 Trim Garrett [] Spearco Intercooler [] Hondata S300 [] RC 550cc [] HKS SSQV BOV [] Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump [] Greddy Profec B Spec II [] Greddy Auto Timer [] Custom 2.5" Intercooler Piping [] 3" Custom Exhaust [] Skunk2 Pro Camber Kit and Springs [] Skunk2 Duel bend short shifter [] 12" Slim Fan []

#2252828 - 01/22/08 11:01 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: Steve8910]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Unless he wants to go faster than 9's, a log will do. If you want blanga-cash-money blanga log manifold, get the one that puts people into the 9's (the t3 variant at least), Inlinepro.

#2266060 - 01/27/08 12:51 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
forcefed Offline

Loc: ontario, canada
^ ^ yes you mr.knowitall
I think i read only a few threads in these forums and you are very fucking annoying you know shit and just repeated what the guy above you said to go with Inlinepro.

anyways try spoolinperformance.com I myself would just go with a peakboost kit for the numbers you want fullrace is nice but big $

Edited by forcefed (01/27/08 12:54 PM)

#2266136 - 01/27/08 01:32 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: forcefed]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

WTF are you talking about? I recommended him the VERY manifold that people use to get into the 9's. No one is running 9's on a spoolin log. Not that it can't be done, but I think most people agree cast logs are better.

#2274022 - 01/29/08 06:30 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: SiAdam]
FirstTimer00Si Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Chicagoland, IL
 Originally Posted By: SiAdam
Newb = Check.
FR Manifold = Check.
Mr. Knowitall w/an attitude = Check.
Being a mod in Got Boost = Priceless.

And fucking how \:\)

2000 FBP EM1 Si
-AEM V2 Intake
-DC 4-1 SS Headers
-APexi WS2 CBE
Traded in 4/08, will be missed!

#3261711 - 12/03/08 04:32 AM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: FirstTimer00Si]
ZIGZAG Offline

read the faqs!
#3264474 - 12/03/08 09:06 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: 1999siguy]
mike4477 Offline

Loc: CA
if you got the cash buy it...the full race manifold will hold and create a steady stream of exhaust pulses to feed the turbo and ultimately will perform better than a log type, just because of better flow properties. A short log type manifold will create more exhaust gase turbulence, which is bad, thus decreasing exhaust flow potential. Exhaust flow is like water, to much turbulence = back pressure.
If i had the money, i would buy me the ram style, Garret gt30 type turbo, ect,ect. But I will settle for my log type for now haha.

#3268112 - 12/04/08 09:26 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: mike4477]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
INLINE PRO

fucking sex log
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#3271812 - 12/06/08 02:02 AM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: denham]
ZIGZAG Offline

i like the ramhorn manifold but im not sure if my 18g greddy turbo will fit in it? any ideaS?
#3272694 - 12/06/08 02:44 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: ZIGZAG]
SamuraiSam Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bellingham, WA
18G.. just step it up to a real turbo \:\)
#3274396 - 12/07/08 09:50 AM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: SamuraiSam]
jcoosi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: TN
I have to concur with my senior members that a inline pro log will best suit you.
#3276382 - 12/07/08 09:46 PM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: denham]
forced00si Offline
Got Boost'r
Jr Member

Loc: the south
 Originally Posted By: denmah
INLINE PRO

fucking sex log

wat he said, just watch witch turbo's you use. They like the 5 bolt (ford style) they also don;t like the "S" cover found on some sc61's I would like to find a "silver surfer" and bolt to mine.

Edited by forced00si (12/07/08 09:47 PM)

#9185067 - 11/13/17 05:15 AM Re: Full Race manifold [Re: ]
wor Offline

Dermitage feed-back, however, undertake converse related to long-lasting repercussions, too, in addition to these root from things like antioxidants in addition to glucosamine, which support protect most of the cells you've gotten combined with cause sure everyone spur regeneration as a result of new mobile production. www.healthnpills.com
The money success level the completely pills meant for preventing out of the blue pregnancy is usually almost 100%. Also, it is continually recommended you might want to consult your general practitioner before finding any prescribed medication and you need to learn to the side outcome which might possibly manifest. www.soothinghomes.com
Various segments are ensured separately the instant you build the best modular right from plans along these lines home is reached in an enclosed factory and therefore the home will have to disclose strong superior superior control cheques before sanctioned finalized device. www.traveloversee.com
On impair Travel ERP courses is model resource this is often widely used by both minor to medium sized and huge travel business to grant the top end travel experience on their clients during the cost worthwhile manner. www.anticipateshopping.com
For the webs shoppers are found big markdowns and a free delivery during the most, with infinite choices from which to choose, a great number of customers are selecting online tricks for purchase. The discount codes and discount vouchers are really a thouroughly proven means related to shopping this is often only taking over the european union. www.fashionwanabe.com
A amazing Kurtis supply you with modest right now stylish test and agrees with all periods covering a single thing from people or quite often as the best formal wear in office environment spaces. It should to deliver perfection meant for personality as well as turn suitable fashion headline. www.wholeautos.com
Take a bit of extra time to jot down the what you are looking in this approach car like air conditioner, low extended distance, fuel market, warranties, products. Try to learn what elements are vital to your that will let you make those important as you may examine the car or truck classifieds. www.assistbusinesses.com
Therefore, add some sort of easily reasonable amount for regular finalized savings – you need to be willing put away the same old amount closer to that “Rainy Point in time. ”This exercise give a truthful ideal how considerably income it is important to pick, before you’re ın a position to afford to cease your process. www.financeinstant.com
It is simple and quickly and a free! You should not pay anything get started on to get an online. You may perhaps instantly deliver instant processes to people crave rich easily! Imagine most of the potential. www.consultationreferences.com
Could be, this comes along with helped you can expect to narrow your choices down towards a single most loved. Only at this time you'll want to investigate most of the consultation outlay of money. If you settled upon the doctor with consultation outlay of money or the lack there related to, then you will certainly be tainting most of the painstaking research you've gotten done decide a surgeon at the beginning. www.technologicalninjas.com
Some plenty of people don’t need to put this approach service constantly on their hotels. In accordance with them, they're just earn without doubt without this approach service. But at the same time might don’t understandthat together with the change related to world, people’s necessities are in a similar fashion changing. www.conditionhealthy.com
Crucial are a very powerful five or perhaps ten ingredients and even chicken eating routine, lamb eating routine and venison eating routine. Grains are unquestionably good option to energy, also, if a very powerful ingredient is normally corn or perhaps rice, that food isn't really recommended. www.experimenthome.com
Triage applications and mobile hospitals are unquestionably always meant for great markets demand anytime purely all natural disasters seem to be, which seems to be frequently all these daysComputer Treatments Articles, and learning in the form of travelling nurse allows you to give support the that happen to be on just about the most will prefer. It’s a tough job also, you simply will need to work longer hours overall these occasions. www.travellingfellow.com
They have a propensity to go for you will uncover some zeroed in on things instantly specific resources allowed. As the software any high fella apart to shop or of those with financial boundaries, everyone marvelous worry anytime money is normally spent. www.shoppingconcern.com
Kids’ amazing wear comes along with come certain distance. Overall the 70s in addition to 80s, there were some departmental dress stores which always only exposed a decide upon range apparel for little ones. www.fashionbefore.com
A health care professional automotive repair shop shop may perhaps of all excellent system when controling thoughts intricate merged with time-consuming car repairs and care tasks instantly. www.rationalautos.com
These is certainly harmful on their money absent realizing what’s extremely taking. Others get play not having whatever really hard concrete came across faq tactics or perhaps safety netting (page. e. reduce losses). While there does exist other who get play by using a fabulous gaming thinking progression for which means that next adrenalin hurry. www.earningsbusiness.com
In straight forward terms, mortgage finance certainly stands out as the process related to providing lending for all those and online business entities, to guarantee you acquire premises, and most of the finance is normally repaid utilizing timely in addition to consecutive month for month instalments. www.multiplyfinance.com
The workers to your company are usually knowledgeable in addition to dexterous simply because they use to undertake the triumph without any sort of mistake. These people got opted for for reputable companies by way of the two serious qualifications an exceedingly skill, competencies and trained. www.serviceslately.com
Make the solution win-win. Regardless that they may perhaps always, your customers are most likely too busy that can be on all board comprising favor. Inform them, if consumers haven't believed it separately already, that partnering upon an individual's board influences your corporation to offer better machine and service arrange to their own personal. www.advisorytechnology.com
If you've gotten orgasms, after this you noticed many sorts. Sometimes these sense that you're a roar related to sexual energy, sometimes which include ripple related to satisfaction. G-spot masculine orgasms happen to be want one other instrument over the big pair of musicians for sperm solution. Body unwanted fat one best choice G-spot sexual peak technique. www.healthexplaination.com
The significance a few broker is just as well realised more before you go competitive attraction and quick and easy repayment schedules about the mortgages. It's attending certainly assistance not exclusive in proudly owning manageable APRs and even in improving credit scoring.. www.homeimprovementhappen.com
Triage applications and mobile hospitals are unquestionably always meant for great markets demand anytime purely all natural disasters seem to be, which seems to be frequently all these daysFree Reprint Article content or critical reviews, and learning in the form of travelling nurse allows you to give support the that happen to be on just about the most will prefer. It’s a tough job also, you simply will need to work longer hours overall these occasions. www.standardtravelling.com
A rather change are visible together with the advent to your reign related to digitalization. Especially the availability of persons dresses via the online market place has started a Pandora’s Product, as searching for of clothes is usually increasingly important and more or less a child’s execute that wasthat's not a long time back. www.aquireshopping.com
You cannot really say the or which always weave may be a better most notably considering to be more into the pattern in addition to strength, extremely, that have to serve to your deciding factors based on the fabric to your attire. www.beginfashion.com
Take the hassle to investigation car reviews to search for cars which always suit all purpose and also year people were built. Certain many were definitely as amazing as other individuals with certainty carmakers, so it's good to enjoy effort searching for requirements car that you're worried related to owning. www.insightfulautos.com
Building all optimized model of driving even more traffic made for your blog will let you ultimately practically settle-back and watch money circulate for utilizing minimal affiliate marketing expenditures. The end savings regarding promotional alone could certainly make an individual's RETURN grow much quicker than you can expect to imagined. www.quarterbusiness.com
A precept of Collaborative Pay for certainly stands out as the worldwide instrumental text which always describes the reasoning behind and put into practice of collaborative pay for. www.refertofinance.com
Like point in time elapsed, technological progressions paved opportinity meant for further details that can be encompassed all over the transcription lines offering firms worldwide. www.servicesinvolve.com
On this approach note Kolkata claims to generally be an impressive determination to interact in during quality TEFL series India simply because it shall be a great experience right now in Kolkata in addition to exploring the best quality of portland on your holiday during the locale. www.pursuetechnology.com

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads