Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2223106 - 01/14/08 12:35 PM FS/WTB January 2008
Xiii SI Moderator Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: San Carlos, CA
Alright, here is sticky thread for Want to Buy and For Sale stuff on Nor Cal CSi. This is to cut down on all to the FS and WTB threads in here. As you've seen before, those threads actually belong in the correct for sale forum , but we try to do things a little different here that benefit us more locally. If you have a friend that wants to buy or has something for sale, do not make a new thread about it because it is still a WTB/FS post and belongs in this sticky thread.

This thread will not contain any conversation or questions aimed at a seller/buyer.

If you have questions for that person, you must contact them with the contact info provided. Anything conversation related will be deleted no questions asked. Any threads created that are WTB or FS related will be deleted no questions asked. If you create a new FS or WTB thread, it will be deleted, no questions asked because everybody is already aware of this STICKY thread. If you have a problem with that, then post it in the forum that it actually belongs in.
If you would rather post FS or WTB stuff in the correct FOR SALE forum, then feel free too. This particular sticky thread is to help people more locally.
As long as everybody follows the small rules that the majority agree's with, then things will go smoothly. If you have a problem with the way we are doing this, then you don't have the problem with me specifically, but with the entire nor cal CSI group. So don't attack me on anything because I'm only doing this because the group agreed on it. \:\)

The things that you MUST post:

Seller
1. Item being sold (description/price optional)
2. Must provide contact information by either: phone number, email, instant messengers, CSi personal message, or anything else you can think of.

Want to Buyer
1. The type of things you’re looking to buy. Be specific as possible.
2. Contact information.

This thread will not contain any conversation or questions aimed at a seller/buyer. If you have questions for that person, you must contact them with the contact info provided. Anything conversation related will be deleted no questions asked. Any threads created that are WTB or FS related will be deleted no questions asked. If you create a new FS or WTB thread, it will be deleted, no questions asked because everybody is already aware of this STICKY thread. If you have a problem with that, then post it in the forum that it actually belongs in.

If you would rather post FS or WTB stuff in the correct FOR SALE forum, then feel free too. This particular sticky thread is to help people more locally.

As long as everybody follows the small rules that the majority agrees with, then things will go smoothly. If you have a problem with the way we are doing this, then you don't have the problem with me specifically, but with the entire Nor Cal CSI group. So don't attack me on anything because I'm only doing this because the group agreed on it. I have received numerous PM's and emails pertaining to Nor Cal being nothing but a local For Sale forum, so this will end all of that.

It also seems that a lot of other regions on CSI are doing something similar to this already and it is working fine.

VENDORS POSTING PRICES OR PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Spamming prices for your shop or another shop is not tolerated on ClubSi at all. Please follow this link in order to buy banner space for your shop:

http://www.roadcatalogs.com/store/clubsi.html

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE OLD THREAD SO THAT YOU CAN COPY/PASTE YOUR INFO INTO THE NEW THREAD IF YOU WANT: [url=Alright, here is sticky thread for Want to Buy and For Sale stuff on Nor Cal CSi. This is to cut down on all to the FS and WTB threads in here. As you've seen before, those threads actually belong in the correct for sale forum , but we try to do things a little different here that benefit us more locally. If you have a friend that wants to buy or has something for sale, do not make a new thread about it because it is still a WTB/FS post and belongs in this sticky thread.

This thread will not contain any conversation or questions aimed at a seller/buyer.

If you have questions for that person, you must contact them with the contact info provided. Anything conversation related will be deleted no questions asked. Any threads created that are WTB or FS related will be deleted no questions asked. If you create a new FS or WTB thread, it will be deleted, no questions asked because everybody is already aware of this STICKY thread. If you have a problem with that, then post it in the forum that it actually belongs in.
As long as everybody follows the small rules that the majority agree's with, then things will go smoothly. If you have a problem with the way we are doing this, then you don't have the problem with me specifically, but with the entire nor cal CSI group. So don't attack me on anything because I'm only doing this because the group agreed on it. \:\)

The things that you MUST post:

Seller
1. Item being sold (description/price optional)
2. Must provide contact information by either: phone number, email, instant messengers, CSi personal message, or anything else you can think of.

Want to Buyer
1. The type of things you’re looking to buy. Be specific as possible.
2. Contact information.

This thread will not contain any conversation or questions aimed at a seller/buyer. If you have questions for that person, you must contact them with the contact info provided. Anything conversation related will be deleted no questions asked. Any threads created that are WTB or FS related will be deleted no questions asked. If you create a new FS or WTB thread, it will be deleted, no questions asked because everybody is already aware of this STICKY thread. If you have a problem with that, then post it in the forum that it actually belongs in.

As long as everybody follows the small rules that the majority agrees with, then things will go smoothly. If you have a problem with the way we are doing this, then you don't have the problem with me specifically, but with the entire Nor Cal CSI group. So don't attack me on anything because I'm only doing this because the group agreed on it. I have received numerous PM's and emails pertaining to Nor Cal being nothing but a local For Sale forum, so this will end all of that.

It also seems that a lot of other regions on CSI are doing something similar to this already and it is working fine.

VENDORS POSTING PRICES OR PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Spamming prices for your shop or another shop is not tolerated on ClubSi at all. Please follow this link in order to buy banner space for your shop:

http://www.roadcatalogs.com/store/clubsi.html

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE OLD THREAD SO THAT YOU CAN COPY/PASTE YOUR INFO INTO THE NEW THREAD IF YOU WANT: Link

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#2224091 - 01/14/08 04:22 PM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: Xiii SI]
FBP EM1 Offline
Soon to have boost
Post Master

Loc: Yay Areeeeaaaa
Maybe since NorCal is so dead we can do like a seasonal thing (winter,spring,summer,fall FS) instead of having to change every month. iuno, just a thought. Anyways...
(2) Front seats off a 2000 Si
-200 OBO

(2)Brembo Blank REAR rotors. I only have the 2 rear rotors so dont be a newb and ask for the fronts. These are brand new, never used,still in the box. 60 FIRM

Datum1 Front and Rear tow hooks (Black)
120 picked up.

#2264179 - 01/26/08 03:37 PM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: FBP EM1]
caasi Offline

Loc: CA
2006 Eibach Prokit (NIB) $200 obo

Anyone interested in these can send me a pm. I am willing to do delivery in the immediate Oakland area.

#2264848 - 01/26/08 09:54 PM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: Xiii SI]
RyCeRoCkEtZ Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: NorCal, FrisCo, Bay Area!
Some parts I'm selling. AIM or PM is key! Located in SF, CA. Will ship at buyers expense. Looking to get rid of the parts ASAP! Prices are negotiable but please be reasonable.

BEST OFFER TAKEN!!!

99-00 Si Power Mirror Switch - 20

99-00 SI Purge Solenoid - 30 obo, pix coming soon...

DC5/K20A Bare ITR Intake Manifold - 100

K20A ITR I-VTEC Cover comes with screws) - 25

K20A ITR TPS Sensor - 20

ITR Transmission 4.4fd LSD, 40k miles no grinds whatsoever - 1000obo

94-01 Radiator Fan & A/C Fan Only (No Radiator) - 40

2000 Civic Si Crossmember Front Sway Bar - 50

2000 Si Passenger Air Bag - 150

2000 Si Stock Airbox only - 30

96-00 EK Exhaust heatshield - 20

96-00 EK Windshield Fluid Reservoir - 20

96-00 Ek Cruise Control, tip of the CC was cut - 50

99-00 Si ECU P2T - 120

Stock 99-00 SI Deck, w/o code - 40obo
fAsT cAr aRe fOr dRaG rAcInG
fAsT dRiVeR aRe foR aUtOcRoSs

#2400577 - 03/05/08 02:04 AM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: Xiii SI]
CivicDuty Offline
Beneficial Nematode
Post Master Sr

Loc: San Jose, CA
1973 Mango with 3TGTE for trade for xB
--
*************SOLD!!******************

Alright guys, it really pains me to do this, but up for trade is my 1973 Toyota Corolla with a 3TGTE (2 litre turbo) swap.

I bought the car a little over a year ago (from the previous owner who restored it), and I don’t think I’ve even put 100 miles on it. I love this car, but I'm realizing I need something more practical.

I'm looking to trade for a first-generation Scion xB. (Must be in good condition, clean title, etc.) Depending on the milage/mods on your xB we may be able to work some cash into the trade.

Here are some specs on the Mango:
- forged pistons 88.5mm
- compression is 8.5
- eagle rods
- new clutch and flywheel
- 5 angle valve job
- new timing chain, upper and lower chain
- new bearing
- magnaflux crank shaft
- balanced
- modified turbo still on stock housing but a little bored inside so it looks stock
- NRG quick release hub and Momo steering wheel
- 15" Konig Rewinds with new Falkens

I will also throw in some extra parts not yet installed on the car:
- Brand new ProSport 52mm gauges (Tachometer, EGT, Boost gauge, Oil pressure, Water temperature, Air/fuel)
- Set of 4 beater old school Supra rims painted bronze

Here are some pics:

*************SOLD!!******************
Thanks!

Edited by CivicDuty (06/17/08 01:19 AM)

#2480094 - 03/27/08 05:03 PM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: Xiii SI]
mySI Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Central Valley,CA
Cleaned out the garage and found stuff. Make me an offer!
FS:
Stock 99-00 SI shifter
EBP touch-up paint(more than half left)

#2490426 - 03/30/08 11:40 PM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: mySI]
ElectronSi2k Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: California
FS: Brand new in the box, unopened Blackberry Pearl II 8130 Amethist for the SPRINT network

Upgrade your phone or replace your old Blackberry without having to renew or sign a contract. Brand new, never used. $300

FS: Lightly used but in excellent condition Palm CENTRO (black)for the SPRINT network. Phone will be 100% reset back to complete factory default with the box and all unused accessories (charger, sync cable, manual and software).
Once again, a way to get a new phone without having to extend your contract by doing an upgrade.
200$

Email me Electronsi2k@aol.com or PM me if interested or if you have any quesitons.

Thanks!

Brian

#2739176 - 06/17/08 04:54 PM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: ElectronSi2k]
Gooneryoda Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sawkmeighkoch, CA
$550 for the set (comes with 235/35R19 Nitto NT550 Tires that need to be replaced)
Stern ST-1 Face-III wheels
19" x 7.5"
5x112 bolt pattern (fits Audi/VW/Mercedes)
35mm offset
non-staggard
Silver color

3 out of the 4 wheels have some curb rash...I'll have pics of all them soon. They are nice and clean now!

Edited by YodaIsGod2 (06/18/08 08:53 AM)

#2772107 - 06/27/08 04:25 PM Re: FS/WTB January 2008 [Re: Xiii SI]
KDoGx504 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: San Francisco, CA
15" Rota Subzero Gunmetal Rims (15x6.5, fits ALL cars w/ 4x100, 40 offset) with Kumho Ecsta 712 205/50/15 tires. Cars such as Honda Civic, Acura Integra, or Mazda Miata will all fit.

- Rims and tires are almost BRAND NEW (Rims alone would cost $500 at any store, with tires also being $100 each)

- Pick up in San Francisco, CA

- Price: $525

Rim#1

Rim#2

Rim #3

Rim #4

PM me if interested.

#2841570 - 07/21/08 09:28 PM WTT: AEM Intake For OEM Intake (1998 Honda Prelude SH) [Re: Xiii SI]
idfubar Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Concord, CA
I want to buy an OEM Prelude intake as I'm trying to sell my 1998 Honda Prelude SH; I actually prefer a trade (my one-piece AEM intake for your OEM intake+$50) but I'm flexible. Please call (925) 685-8466 if interested.

#2896021 - 08/08/08 06:41 PM Re: WTT: AEM Intake For OEM Intake (1998 Honda Prelude SH) [Re: idfubar]
Rain Machine Offline
Official Piece of Shit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle, WA
Selling my S. Anyone want it??

#3082710 - 10/05/08 04:30 PM Re: WTT: AEM Intake For OEM Intake (1998 Honda Prelude SH) [Re: Rain Machine]
ExcelCivicSi Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Nor Cal
2007 k20z3 long block with 23k miles. 1500 obo

k20a valve springs - 100 obo

Work Emotions XD-9 18x8. Tires 225/40/18 Wheels and tires are in perfect condtion - Willing to trade from some 2008 civic si wheels and tires.

Autometer ultra-lite guages A/F, Boost, Oil Prs. - 100

15lbs nitrous bottle (NEW), nano system (NEW), NX carbon high flow solenoids, single fogger, lines. - 800

Snap on electric torque wrench (never even used) 3/8", standard size. - 300
CCCC Member #14

#3093746 - 10/08/08 05:59 PM Re: WTT: AEM Intake For OEM Intake (1998 Honda Prelude SH) [Re: ExcelCivicSi]
Rain Machine Offline
Official Piece of Shit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle, WA
I'm still selling my S. 18k takes it.

#3135195 - 10/22/08 12:52 AM Re: WTT: AEM Intake For OEM Intake (1998 Honda Prelude SH) [Re: Rain Machine]
KneeGrow Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Anyone selling a D16Z6 longblock?
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  LovemySi, Xiii SI, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads