Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2052510 - 11/20/07 01:48 PM G-Stock Sucks.....
samkarp Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milwaukee WI
The MINI's are staying. The index is .815. I'm out. Off to STS in a '91 Si.

EDIT-Wheels/Tires sold.

Edited by samkarp (03/03/08 12:20 PM)

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#2054369 - 11/20/07 11:40 PM Re: G-Stock Sucks..... [Re: samkarp]
CivicRacerExR Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Landisville, PA, USA
Yeah I just saw that. Really sucks. And how can the GS pax be harder than DS? Doesn't make sense.

I haven't really looked at the times from Nationals but how were GS times compared to DS times overall?
Buy my Civic parts!

#2054869 - 11/21/07 07:35 AM Re: G-Stock Sucks..... [Re: samkarp]
civicsi52 Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Tulsa, OK
 Originally Posted By: samkarp
The MINI's are staying. The index is .815.

Damn it. I was hoping the MINI's would move to DS. I still want to go to Nat's next year even in the underdog car. I need the experience anyway.
#52 G-Stock
NeOkla Region

#2056785 - 11/21/07 04:14 PM Re: G-Stock Sucks..... [Re: civicsi52]
samkarp Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milwaukee WI
I believe GS would have taken second in DS this year and if combined, there would have been more MINI's in the D-Stock trophies than current D-Stock cars.

D-Stock did not get hit as hard as the Borowski's, who are the class-of-the-class to say the least, are moving onto a different class next year. Without somone of Borowski-like caliber stepping into DS, I expect GS to beat DS rather often in 2008.

G-Stock has a lot of really good drivers in second-level cars. I honestly think that Erik K (SpecV), Anthony Savini (06 MCS) and Greg Reno (06 MCS) are the best complete drivers in the class. Wilcox (06 champ) and Williams (07 champ) are both very good, but if Erik, Tony or Greg would have driven an 07 this year, I think they would have beat Craig and Ron.

That being said, G-Stock has a lot of "A" drivers (at least 10 IMO), where as I consider Bartek Borowski an "A+" driver. The rest of D-Stock has some "A" and "B+" drivers, although JT fron Winnipeg really impresed me this year for his first year. Without a A+ driver getting into D-Stock this year, I would not be surprised to see G-Stock beat D-Stock regularly in 2008.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Runnin@Redline Jr, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads