Page all of 2 12>
Topic Options
#1745984 - 08/13/07 02:36 AM More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW!
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Bellevue, WA
So a few months ago, i ordered the ITBs for the Miata. Told myself "Self, you can't install these until the Neon's done." Well, through a strange convoluted series of events, I found myself not only with a weekend that I couldn't get buried on the Neon, but also didn't have much going on.

So I decided to do the ITBs, Neon be damned. Figured it'd be a one day project, and I was close. Pulled the manifold last night, did the install of the unit and the piggyback ECU today. Need to sync them tomorrow night, but it fired up under it's own power a few times today.

Before the manifold, the car dynoed at 132WHP. I'm really curious to see what it pulls now once I get the wideband hooked up tomorrow night and get it tuned, and out to the dyno. I know i really need to tidy/tuck my wiring, haven't gotten there yet.

Only one pic that's decent, I threw a vid on youtube but it sucks so I won't link it here. \:\) I'm psyched. This sounds pissed. I can't wait to hear them in anger! It's been probably three years of waiting, planning, thinking, and finally action! Next up, compression bump and cams.

Before: (RB intake, RB header, RB exhaust, "Exhintake" cam, no cat)

After: (no more MAF, no more RB intake, add Fuji ITB, neglect to clean up wiring.)

It's still a spaghetti incident, but that doesn't stop me being unreasonably proud. \:\)
"Ha... yeah if neon ownership teaches you one thing it's how to turn lemons into Country Time." -Spotch
"If the market demand for snarky comments is below my current supply of sassy wit I can only assume the market will adjust itself accordingly. Any minute now. Dick." -2000SiRacer

Videos
#1746025 - 08/13/07 04:36 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Spring Hill, FL
No air filter?

#1746090 - 08/13/07 07:01 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: beerslurpy]
morpheus Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Warrensburg, MO
I bet it is loud as hell.

#1746102 - 08/13/07 07:23 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
Nurburgring Offline
Major Member

Loc: Santiago, Chile
132whp on stock compression and cams? sounds pretty strong, what mods does it have besides intake/exhaust.

ITB looks and sound sweet but i´ve always wondered what is the real improvement in performance, excluding throttle response. Guess you´ll find out soon in this setup.

#1746593 - 08/13/07 11:35 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Nurburgring]
SyFastfedful Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Portland, OR, USA
Originally Posted By: Nurburgring
132whp on stock compression and cams? sounds pretty strong, what mods does it have besides intake/exhaust.

ITB looks and sound sweet but i´ve always wondered what is the real improvement in performance, excluding throttle response. Guess you´ll find out soon in this setup.

His Miata registers pretty strongly on the butt-dyno (lol gay car) and I'll vouch that the exintake cam really woke up the top half of the powerband.

The ITBs are hawt, but like he said they need to be sync'd and tuned; it runs pig rich right now and throttle tip-in wants to bog it to death.

#1746616 - 08/13/07 11:44 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: SyFastfedful]
CommonGutterTrash Offline
This user is more useless than a half-baked compost pile.
Post Master Sr

Loc: Boston MA
exhintake?
1996 Galant

AIM = gclipse96

#1746675 - 08/13/07 12:04 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: CommonGutterTrash]
SyFastfedful Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: g96nt
exhintake?

Stock exhaust cam redrilled to work on intake side. More lift and duration, I believe.

#1746732 - 08/13/07 12:19 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: SyFastfedful]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Rich almost nailed it. I'm running 2 exhaust cams. I cut the cam angle drive off the back of the cam, and redrilled the gear 197 degrees out of whack and dropped it in.

Gave me about 25 extra degrees of duration, and an unspecified amount more lift (I can't seem to find good lift numbers online). I got about an extra 1k RPM of usable power out of it for the princely sum of 15.00 for an extra cam gear.

Edited by ACR Racer (08/13/07 12:19 PM)
"Ha... yeah if neon ownership teaches you one thing it's how to turn lemons into Country Time." -Spotch
"If the market demand for snarky comments is below my current supply of sassy wit I can only assume the market will adjust itself accordingly. Any minute now. Dick." -2000SiRacer

#1746783 - 08/13/07 12:27 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: beerslurpy]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: beerslurpy
No air filter?

Not yet. I'm ordering a set of Fuji throttle nets today; long term the plan is to get an ITG flange and filter over the velocity stacks.

Nurburgring: That's about it, really. I/H/E and Exhintake. I guess now ITB/H/E/Exhintake, but you get the idea. I've got a ton of chassis items, but not much in the motor department. Stock compression, head's never been off.

Pre-ITB dyno:

#1746966 - 08/13/07 12:59 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
Anonymous
Unregistered

That sounds like fun! If I were to ever buy a Miata (lol \:\( ) I'd probably throw ITB's on it.

That is if I could overcome my automotive ADD for more than 5 minutes...

#1747531 - 08/13/07 03:03 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: ]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

132 is really strong for just a bolt-ons miata. That's about 20-30 hp above stock. Most people only get gains like that through rice math. Impressive.

I never understood ITBs. They always seemed like a rice mod, at least on miatas. For over 1000 bucks you get 1/20th the power increase you would get from even a mild turbo setup for the same money. Not to mention the huge pain in the ass of getting them to work.

Hey, wait a second, how are you going for high RPMs with hydraulic lifters?

What are you planning for ECU, megasquirt? Also, are you doing the COP mod?

#1747709 - 08/13/07 03:54 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: beerslurpy]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'll go COP once I go MS. I can't figure out how to keep my tach with COP and stock ECU since 94/95 have the tach driver in the coil and since the plan is standalone sooner rather than later, I'd rather not reinvent the wheel just to get rid of it.

As for not understanding ITBs, believe it or not, i'm with you. I just wanted something fun and unique and really do NOT want a 200+HP Miata. That's called an S2000, and I already have one. I love the sound and throttle response, and I learned a long time ago that a car doesn't have to be fast to be fun. I admit, a lot of it is audio rice, and some of it is that i like shiny bits. The other real driving motivation is that I already have one turbo project car, I don't need two bi-polar pains in my ass.

I'm only going to the stock rev limit right now. In the near-to-middle term, the HLAs are gonna get fired like they were stealin' from the company. I just don't want to buy lifters w/o deciding what head i'm going to end up with long-term. I've been close to pulling the trigger on a 99 head for a while, and that'd get rid of my HLAs in and of itself. The Toda buckets have also been calling my name, but why buy them if i'd just change heads?

Edited by ACR Racer (08/13/07 03:55 PM)

#1747721 - 08/13/07 03:57 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Oh! i see where your high RPM comment came from. I'm not going higher than the stock revlimiter, but instead of the power falling off at 6ish like stock, it holds strong to 7k now.

#1748024 - 08/13/07 05:15 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
Nurburgring Offline
Major Member

That must be the strongest I/H/E miata engine in the planet. Even if it´s an optimistic dyno, no way it could be off by that much. Congrats. I think you´re putting more to the ground that JRSC 1.6 guys

The "cam mod" sounds interesting. I´ve been waiting since forever for a nice turbo cam, with so many miatas around there should really be more cam options for these engines.

Are you racing that thing?

#1748040 - 08/13/07 05:19 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

The COPs have a tach wire. You just wire them together and feed them into the tach output. It's been done multiple times on miataturbo.net.

I'm currently waiting on my COPs and harnesses so I can start the car again. I finished my water pump swap and coolant reroute mods a few weeks ago. It turns out the new factory one had a leaking seal so that I redid the gaskets 3 times over the past year for basically no reason. I need to bring it up to boiling point to be sure, but I think I have tackled the problem for now. Also, if you are looking for a cheap race radiator, CSF Imports makes a GIGANTIC 57mm one for 300 bucks. I think radiatorexpress.com has them. It is really well put together from what I can tell- pressure formed Al end tanks and machine welds. They are a mostly OEM company that decided to make them for racers as well.

The 99 head gets rid of the intake HLAs. Also, the 99 springs are only good for about 7500 rpms realistically. Markp can tell you the details but you basically have to swap out the bits between the valve and the cam. Also don't forget that the stock oil pump doesn't really like > 7500 rpms usage. There have been quite a few high power guys that have blown their engines by shattering the cast oil pump gears. I'm sure someone makes a forged unit, I just can't remember who.

I'll go for moar boost before I go for more RPM. Right now my rev limit is 8000-something but I dont go beyond 7500. I just like to keep the fuel/ign/boost cut faggotry away from my powerband. I figure if racers from the 60s could drive without electro-nanny rev limiters, I can too. To be honest, the stock ignition isn't really cutting it beyond 7000 rpm. The COP should hopefully fix that. Guys have been running stock plug gap (50 percent more than normal) on 12-15 psi of boost. Hell, one guy with a half destroyed spark plug with a no electrode was getting it to fire cleanly. It looks like the stock miata dwell is a bit higher than toyota's but not high enough to overheat them.

#1748086 - 08/13/07 05:30 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Nurburgring]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, I keep hearing that from people! I don't get it either, but my roommate dynoed his truck on the same dyno the same day and his wasn't equally optimistic, so I dunno what's up. Hell, his was a hopes-and-dreams crusher, as a matter of fact. Heh.

The cam mod's a trip, but it really woke the car up. Definately worth the little bit of effort it took, and the $$/hp ratio can't be beat.

Racing? I wish! I do the occasional HPDE in it, but I haven't had time or money to take it out at all this year. Last run it got was Eddie driving it late last year at PIR, i think that was before the Exhintake, too. I'd like to get out for at least one lapping day this year, but the stars don't seem to be lining up right for that to happen.

Edited by ACR Racer (08/13/07 05:34 PM)

#1748128 - 08/13/07 05:40 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Oh, if you can, put the filter as far away as possible from the ITBs. It pisses me off when people spend months of effort and thousands of dollars making their ITBs work and then putting a foam cap on the end that ruins the laminar flow into the trumpets.

You want a big box around the throttles with a filter sealing it off.

Ignore me if you already knew this stuff, which I suspect you do.

#1748144 - 08/13/07 05:44 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: beerslurpy]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: beerslurpy
The COPs have a tach wire. You just wire them together and feed them into the tach output. It's been done multiple times on miataturbo.net.

Also, if you are looking for a cheap race radiator, CSF Imports makes a GIGANTIC 57mm one for 300 bucks.

The 99 head gets rid of the intake HLAs. Also, the 99 springs are only good for about 7500 rpms realistically.

I'm sure someone makes a forged unit, I just can't remember who.

Nice info on the COP, maybe i'll accelerate that time table! Don't need a radiator, I've already got a Ron Davis one in the car after I popped my endtanks last year at Thunderhill. That cost me a headgasket, a head and both cams. (ouch!)

Good to know on the HLA front; I've always thought it replaced them ALL. Looks like the Toda shim/bucket is in my future. I figured the springs would be good for more than 75, but i can't say as I'm shocked.

And FYI: MiataRoadster.com manufactures/distributes the billet OP gears.

#1748180 - 08/13/07 05:54 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

I am grateful I pulled off the road when I started the car up and my temps instantly shot from 60 to 105C. The temperature gauge went to red just as I pulled into the gas station. I drove the car home from atlanta with a gallon jug of water in the passenger seat, refilling every couple of hours. No damage as far as I can tell.

I lost the 97 head from crankwalk debris getting into the rear intake cam journal.

#1748274 - 08/13/07 06:24 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: ]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

well if you ever came back to the Northwest, you could drive it! :P

#1748275 - 08/13/07 06:24 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: ]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
itb's ftw. nice work.

and Ill agree with that being the most powerful miata evAR

#1748400 - 08/13/07 06:58 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Euphoricuck]
Scargoes Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: High Dessert
Matt, next time your in Rrev...kick John Reed in the balls for me will ya? Thanks. Then tell him I want my Omni motor and trans.

Nice work on the car. I'll have to give you a call next time I'm up there.

#1748480 - 08/13/07 07:14 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Scargoes]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Can i do it after I dyno? I'd like to do 2 dynos on the same one back-to-back for better comparitive sake... but i'm more than happy to deliver a nut-tap for you.

Definately man, call anytime.

#1748664 - 08/13/07 08:32 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
tylerdurden Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Shyea, like I'm telling you
Do you know if they're doing another S2K get together this fall? Last year's was a good time. I'll be getting some fresh tires in the next few weeks (spectacular sidewall blowout on the way home from BC last night) so I'll need to break them in. ;\)

Oh yeah, and I want a ride when you're done tuning. \:\)

#1748733 - 08/13/07 09:04 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: tylerdurden]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

That is the only thing I really hate about north florida. No dynos, no racetracks, no sports car get togethers. Everything is like 5-6 hour drive away.

Thanks for the link to the billet oil pump gears. If I can find an excuse to drop the oil pan, I will probably do that mod.

#1748756 - 08/13/07 09:14 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: tylerdurden]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: tylerdurden
Do you know if they're doing another S2K get together this fall? Last year's was a good time. I'll be getting some fresh tires in the next few weeks (spectacular sidewall blowout on the way home from BC last night) so I'll need to break them in. ;\)

Oh yeah, and I want a ride when you're done tuning. \:\)

Even if they don't do one where they allow non S2000s, I've been trying to put on some ClubRoadster.net drives so one way or another there'll be some local drives.

When it's done you're welcome to come check it out. You might have to sign a waiver, but we'll make somethin' happen. ;\)

#1748965 - 08/13/07 10:42 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
Nurburgring Offline
Major Member

Originally Posted By: ACR Racer
Racing? I wish! I do the occasional HPDE in it, but I haven't had time or money to take it out at all this year. Last run it got was Eddie driving it late last year at PIR, i think that was before the Exhintake, too. I'd like to get out for at least one lapping day this year, but the stars don't seem to be lining up right for that to happen.

Damn, well, at least it will be well sorted when you get it on the track... And for god´s sake don´t let Eddie drive it, that guy is way too insane lol.

#1749551 - 08/14/07 02:19 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Nurburgring]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Heh, he's nuts, but in a good way. Not that I ever think he'd hurt the car, but even if he somehow did, it's a throwaway shell, i can always reskin the car. ;\)

I wish i had his driving skills. He's just got the knack.

So tonight I spent the evening fixing my injector routing, cleaning up my wires, and syncing the bodies. Haven't gotten to drive it, and it's still pig rich, but at least it looks better in the engine bay now. Really needs a bath though.

Pic whoring follows:

#1750448 - 08/14/07 11:52 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
SyFastfedful Offline
Post Master Sr

Heh, he's nuts, but in a good way. Not that I ever think he'd hurt the car, but even if he somehow did, it's a throwaway shell, i can always reskin the car. ;\)

I wish i had his driving skills. He's just got the knack.

So tonight I spent the evening fixing my injector routing, cleaning up my wires, and syncing the bodies. Haven't gotten to drive it, and it's still pig rich, but at least it looks better in the engine bay now. Really needs a bath though.

Pic whoring follows:

Oh please. *looks under hood of GN, Focus, Volvo* Yeah, your Miata bay is FILTHY! GET YOUR BALLS TO THE BALL WASHER, NOW!

Hurry up and get it tuned! I wanna go blast by Shane's place with those ITBs wailing \:\)

durden: you should join up on some of the clubroadster drives. Matt usually tosses me the keys to whichever roadster he doesn't feel like driving, or I can take my humble Focus.

#1750489 - 08/14/07 12:02 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: SyFastfedful]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Ok so I really appreciate that you work on your car and all, but are you modding it to be competitive in a league? If I'm not mistaken ITB's cost a lot of money and don't add a lot of power.

#1750534 - 08/14/07 12:12 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Originally Posted By: civictuner
Ok so I really appreciate that you work on your car and all, but are you modding it to be competitive in a league? If I'm not mistaken ITB's cost a lot of money and don't add a lot of power.

ITB's aren't expensive. I am guessing these are probably off a GSXR (or something similar).

#1750633 - 08/14/07 12:34 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
SyFastfedful Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: civictuner

They'll compliment his 12:1, 8kRPM future build. And they're shiny!

#1751112 - 08/14/07 03:05 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: SyFastfedful]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, fuck leagues, etc. Do most of us do exhausts or intakes to be class-competitive? No. We do it for the fun and the challenge of modifying our cars.

It won't add a ton of power, but it'll add a ton of FEEL to the car, and as we all know in the real world where there are no timers, feel is what matters. (I'm sorry, i just HAD to go there!)

Seriously though, I didn't want to do a turbo build, I love the sound of ITBs, i wanted a little more power, and I wanted to keep the Miata a Miata, not an overpowered, tough to control car with great numbers but less than stellar drivability.

$$/hp ratio is way off the poor end of the scale on these. If i'm lucky i'll end up at 145-148WHP when i'm done. That's about $100/1hp. End of the day every one of us knows that NA builds are anything but economical though, so I just don't count the dollars i'm flushing away. It's all about a fun car at the end of the day, and I'm already working on one turbo car. I wanted completely different experiences.

#1751117 - 08/14/07 03:08 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: LNXGUY]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
ITB's aren't expensive. I am guessing these are probably off a GSXR (or something similar).

Nah, i had a set of AE101s for a while, and it was gonna cost me within 500.00 of what these cost to make them work on the Miata. After that i'd have still needed to blow 3-400 on a Megasquirt.

These were 1500 (1350 if you count the AE101s I sold) and basically bolted in. Building my own would have been false economy once i counted in my time, energy and efforts to get things made, runs to the parts store, etc, etc.

#1751229 - 08/14/07 03:38 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
OnyxEros Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle
How are the guys at RRev? I spoke to AEM and they suggested i take my car and EMS to them to get some fancy tuning done

#1751262 - 08/14/07 03:48 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: OnyxEros]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

No clue. All I did was get a few baseline pulls done there.

#1752761 - 08/15/07 03:30 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Yeah, fuck leagues, etc. Do most of us do exhausts or intakes to be class-competitive? No. We do it for the fun and the challenge of modifying our cars.

It won't add a ton of power, but it'll add a ton of FEEL to the car, and as we all know in the real world where there are no timers, feel is what matters. (I'm sorry, i just HAD to go there!)

Seriously though, I didn't want to do a turbo build, I love the sound of ITBs, i wanted a little more power, and I wanted to keep the Miata a Miata, not an overpowered, tough to control car with great numbers but less than stellar drivability.

$$/hp ratio is way off the poor end of the scale on these. If i'm lucky i'll end up at 145-148WHP when i'm done. That's about $100/1hp. End of the day every one of us knows that NA builds are anything but economical though, so I just don't count the dollars i'm flushing away. It's all about a fun car at the end of the day, and I'm already working on one turbo car. I wanted completely different experiences.

Call me satisfied.

#1752776 - 08/15/07 03:48 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
beerslurpy Offline
Post Master Supreme

i wanted a little more power, and I wanted to keep the Miata a Miata, not an overpowered, tough to control car with great numbers but less than stellar drivability.

WUT? Heresy! Unless you go for a really big turbo, it isn't much different that having a really big cam.

#1756036 - 08/15/07 10:39 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: OnyxEros]
Scargoes Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: High Dessert
Originally Posted By: OnyxEros
How are the guys at RRev? I spoke to AEM and they suggested i take my car and EMS to them to get some fancy tuning done

If you go with John Reed, you will be fine. He does good work. I don't know of the quality of the other guys that work there.

#1812379 - 09/01/07 12:37 AM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Scargoes]
Damnit, Laverty Offline
Post Master Supreme

So finally after weeks and weeks, I have everything in the same place at the same time. The piggyback is mounted, the wideband is hooked up. The throttlenets are in place... and I really don't like them.

... but tonight/tomorrow begins the road tune. I finally finished the engine bay off, and got all the wires tucked away from the wideband. Plus, I even stole Syhopeful's aerosol degreaser and took a swipe at the engine bay. (Rich, i'll get ya back.)

Picwhoring follows.

The fun begins. The weekend starts here. Tomorrow, me and my ITBs are trucking our happy ass to Seattle for the weekend. Road tune FTW!

#1816059 - 09/02/07 10:03 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: Damnit, Laverty]
PsychoEBPSiR Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Vancity,Canada
awesome,hard to beat the sound of ITB's at WOT.Hope all goes well,can t wait to see the outcome.

I know u probably won t see much,but just wait till theres comp,and lift involved im sure it will shine then.

#8978872 - 03/20/17 10:00 PM Re: More fun with the Miata... ITB FTW! [Re: OnyxEros]
ypMs Offline
Jr Poster

nike air max running shoes
christian louboutin outlet
Air Max 90
Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace
Nike Air Jordan 11
scarpe hogan outlet
ugg clearance
Adidas Originals Superstar
Oakley Sunglasses Cheap
Kobe Shoes Nike
Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace
cheap uggs
Air Max Pas Cher
Original Ugg Boots
canada goose jackets on sale
nike mercurial soccer cleats
chaussure Nike homme
zapatillas running
Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher
Jordan Sneakers For Sale
toms sale
Pandora Store Sale
Adidas Originals Stan Smith
Canada Goose Outlet
new yeezy shoes
ugg store
Ray Ban Sunglasses Online
moncler jacket sale
Ray ban sale online
Nike Air Sneakers
Nike Shoes Sale Store
Michael Kors
nike schuhe günstig
The official UGG
fitflops sale uk
Canada Goose Outlet
adidas outlet
Nike Zapatos
Michael Kors Handbags Discount
pandora outlet store
air force one pas cher
Nike Online Store
adidas store
Nike Air Women
goedkope nike air max
Coach Bags On Sale
Air Nike
Air Max Sneakers
Adidas Neo Discount Sale
converse store
Hugo Boss Sale
Pandora Store
zapatillas nike baratas
Nike Shox Cheap
Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site
new jordan releases
UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN
Boost Yeezy Sale On Line
uggs outlet
nike jordan shoes
zapatilla adidas
ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE
religion store
Discount Air Max
pandora jewelry store
nfl store
huarache sneakers
longchamp bags on sale
Negozi Pandora
Nike Roshe Run Sale
nike joggesko
Boutique Ugg
moncler outlet
TOMS SHOES OUTLET
nike air
abercrombie and fitch store
Jordan Shoes Air
nike shoes
Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher
zapatos de futbol nike
chaussure basket homme
Canada goose dam
Nike Air Huarache For Sale
billige nike sko
Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher
Nike Soccer Cleats Boots
Moncler Sale
Uggs Pas Cher Soldes
Michael Kors Outlet
Nike Air Max Goedkoop
botas de futbol
Pandora Official Website
louboutin heels
Ugg boots Sale
Yeezy Black
Hogan Outlet
cheap nike air max
Nike Factory Store
new pandora charms
Cheap Michael Kors
Vans Black Sneakers
Jordan Schoenen
Soccer Boots Outlet nike
prada outlet
canada goose jacket outlet
Nike Air Pas Cher
Scarpe Air Max
nike air jordan pas cher
nike sportschuhe
hogan scontate
Air Max Kopen
Air Jordan Retro Sale
Air max dam
Air max levně
Timberland Outlet
cheap uggs for women
newest lebron shoes
ugg factory outlet
Descuentos Nike
Yeezy Boost Sale Online
Nike Air Max Cheap
Pandora Store
Nike Shox discount Sale
nike sb stefan janoski
Ugg Pas Cher En France
nike sneakers
Ugg Outlet Online Store
Stone Island Outlet
Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace
Moncler Outlet Online
scarpe nike
Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel
Nike Air Damen
womens nike air max
Air Max Femme
Boty Nike Air
Adidas Superstar
Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher
Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace
Adidas Superstar Sale Online
Moncler Outlet Store
Ugg Pas Cher Femme
nike tn pas cher
pandora beads
Nike Air 90
chaussures nike pas cher
Canada Goose Womens Coats
reebok running shoes
retro jordans for cheap
günstige nike schuhe
Yeezy Men
official NHL jerseys
Nike Store
Toms Outlet Online
uggs for women
vans shoe store
Nike Pas Cher Femme
Jordan Store
toms shoes outlet
coach factory outlet online
Uggs For Cheap

ypMs 2017.3.21

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads