Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#1585315 - 06/27/07 11:08 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Morbo]
XiTDiS Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Indianapolis... back here agai...
Originally Posted By: Morbo
Quote:
....He was an avid sportsman (loved to fish and loved the outdoors, including riding on his motorcycle), a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina), a great athlete (he excelled in any sport that he played, especially baseball. He was an accomplished pitcher and right fielder on his high school team which won the state championship his senior year and he was recognized as a Nokia Sugar Bowl Outstanding Player), and a good son, nephew, cousin, and friend.....

O NOZ! He played teh sportz! He MUST of been an upstanding individual and we should all feel sympathy now! Go out like a douche = legacy of a douche. Congrats. Be glad he didn't kill a bus of nuns. He is resting in pieces to say the least.

EXACTLY...... 'Go out like a douche bag= legacy of a douche'
So everything else makes it ok because

Quote:
a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina)

NO! That's not how it works!

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#1585348 - 06/27/07 11:19 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: XiTDiS]
silve Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: fl
Originally Posted By: XiTDiS
Quote:
....He was an avid sportsman (loved to fish and loved the outdoors, including riding on his motorcycle), a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina), a great athlete (he excelled in any sport that he played, especially baseball. He was an accomplished pitcher and right fielder on his high school team which won the state championship his senior year and he was recognized as a Nokia Sugar Bowl Outstanding Player), and a good son, nephew, cousin, and friend.....

O NOZ! He played teh sportz! He MUST of been an upstanding individual and we should all feel sympathy now! Go out like a douche = legacy of a douche. Congrats. Be glad he didn't kill a bus of nuns. He is resting in pieces to say the least.

EXACTLY...... 'Go out like a douche bag= legacy of a douche'
So everything else makes it ok because

Quote:
a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina)

NO! That's not how it works!

i don't quite understand where you're going with this, noob. BAN

#1585481 - 06/27/07 11:56 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: sad]
2.2 Straight six Offline

Originally Posted By: sad
I am the aunt of the young man in these pictures. I can’t tell you how distressing it is to me and my family to know that these pictures have surfaced on the web. My nephew was a wonderful young man and my sister’s only son. He was an avid sportsman (loved to fish and loved the outdoors, including riding on his motorcycle), a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina), a great athlete (he excelled in any sport that he played, especially baseball. He was an accomplished pitcher and right fielder on his high school team which won the state championship his senior year and he was recognized as a Nokia Sugar Bowl Outstanding Player), and a good son, nephew, cousin, and friend.
We are sad that this tragic accident has foreshadowed all of his goodness. We think of him everyday and miss him. We pray that he is resting in peace.

I'm sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with all his friends and family.

i'm struggling to see the funny side of this. ok, he wasn't wearing the protective gear, and he was (possibly) exceeding the limit.

But he died, in a horrific and no doubt painful way. how would you feel if that happened to you and all the assholes on the net were making fun of you, spreading pictures of how you died?

If that happened to someone close to me, i don't think i could bear it.

if he didn't wear all his gear, my dad wouldn't be here today. but just because someone ran a risk, and didn't survive doesn't make them game to be made fun of. it's just wrong.

i've lost a very good friend to a car accident, and people made fun of him for "being stupid" because he lost control of his car (he was speeding) and hit the back of a semi trailer. 3 hours in hospital and his body could no longer support itself.

i lost my second cousin to a car accident. he was hit by a drunk driver, who then left my cousin to die. he was in a coma for a few days and then he died. i never got to know him, he was killed when i was quite young.

so if you want to make fun of someone, let it be me; 18 years old, sitting here in front of my computer, crying because of how i feel, having lost people i love.

shame on you all for this. i pray you all know this pain.

Edited by 2.2 Straight six (06/27/07 11:59 AM)

#1585517 - 06/27/07 12:04 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: 2.2 Straight six]
Sharkticon Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Aisle 7
Quote:
For way out there topics...
Please note that some content inside may contain material not meant for persons under the age of 18 and may be illegal in some areas/countries. Enter at your own risk! !

I find it interesting that the 2 n00bs just happen to find their way to CSI.

#1585538 - 06/27/07 12:09 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: Sharkticon]
NateSTL Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle, WA
Originally Posted By: Wifey's Bitch
Quote:
Please note that some content inside may contain material not meant for persons under the age of 18 and may be illegal in some areas/countries. Enter at your own risk! !

I bet this thread was linked on another forum or they were just lurkers.

Edited by natestl (06/27/07 12:09 PM)

grow up nate

Please click back to return to the previous page.

#1585541 - 06/27/07 12:09 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NateSTL]
Morbo Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: TX, US
30k + views, I'd imagine it was linked.

#1585545 - 06/27/07 12:11 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Morbo]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Fuck the newbs.

#1585562 - 06/27/07 12:16 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: sad]
Beefy Offline
source?
Post Master Supreme

he wiley coyotied through a fast food restaraunt with no protective gear and *probably* was going way too fucking fast.

no sympathy here.

#1585566 - 06/27/07 12:17 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NateSTL]
Sharkticon Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: natestl
Quote:

I bet this thread was linked on another forum or they were just lurkers.

This topic has been discussed on damn near every motorcycle related forum online.

#1585572 - 06/27/07 12:19 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Sharkticon]
NateSTL Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle, WA
One of my buddies said it was brought up on the local street racing board here.

grow up nate

Please click back to return to the previous page.

#1585580 - 06/27/07 12:21 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: Sharkticon]
2.2 Straight six Offline

Quote:

A friend of mine sent me the link via MSN.

Edited by 2.2 Straight six (06/27/07 12:21 PM)

#1585581 - 06/27/07 12:21 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NateSTL]
Miles Long Offline
Old can of beans (in cabinet)
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Northern, VA
Since we have a ton of lurkers in this thread we should goatse it up a bit.

Put a warning up!

#1585600 - 06/27/07 12:29 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Sharkticon]
OnyxEros Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle
Im sure he was a nice guy and all but anyone that thinks its a good idea to see how fast they can travel through a building deserves to be swept under the rug as a shit stain in human history. Especially if he did it over a broad.

#1585602 - 06/27/07 12:29 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Miles Long]
Morbo Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: TX, US
I bet the images are hot-linked all over the place now. We need to get the OP to replace them.

*edit* Someone has to have a picture of the infamous 'boomerwang' around still.

Edited by Morbo (06/27/07 12:31 PM)

#1585773 - 06/27/07 01:16 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: LNXGUY]
JRunn14 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Canadian South
Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
Fuck the newbs.

#1586147 - 06/27/07 02:59 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: 2.2 Straight six]
pumpkin escobar Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 603
Originally Posted By: 2.2 Straight six

But he died, in a horrific and no doubt painful way. how would you feel if that happened to you and all the assholes on the net were making fun of you, spreading pictures of how you died?

Well since my brains would be smeared on the pavement at the time and I would be...you know, DEAD, I doubt I'd give a shit what someone on a message forum thought.

#1586198 - 06/27/07 03:08 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: CLAY'S 99SI]
SPAZ Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Mars
Originally Posted By: CLAY'S 99SI
Originally Posted By: RatRedux
I guess he ended up being the fourth meal.

I think he definitely fits at least two of those.

LOL, melty...

#1586823 - 06/27/07 06:12 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NOTTY]
kamikaze02 Offline

Pretty sad for the family.

Just wondering, did anybody else see this?

Edited by kamikaze02 (06/27/07 06:14 PM)

#1586855 - 06/27/07 06:25 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Morbo]
_vti Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Yurp
I bet the images are hot-linked all over the place now. We need to get the OP to replace them.

*edit* Someone has to have a picture of the infamous 'boomerwang' around still.

I just have the Lego "date" MMM MMM Bitch chop \:\(

"within .001 second, it will be burned off in seconds" - Fastfed

#1586937 - 06/27/07 07:01 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: _vti]
Plik Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Texas
I take it he was from Louisiana... wonder if he was a voodoo rider. Local bike gang known for acting like asses on the street.
#1587030 - 06/27/07 07:38 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Plik]
SlowBlackCar Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Murder City, Maryland
YOU GUYS ARE SLACKING!!

where is Kool-AID comming through the wall!?!

also i feel sorry for him if indeed it was an accident and im sure there is a crying mother out there somewhere that is suffering a deep loss. :-(

#1588241 - 06/28/07 07:12 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: NOTTY]
sad Offline

I am this young man's aunt. My efforts in contacting this website is to bring a human element to the situation and let people know that my nephew was more than this accident and this poor decision. Also to bring to light how the sharing of such pictures and, most importantly, the comments being made in reference to them affect those closest to the situation. I ask that everyone try to put themselves in our position. Think about how your family would feel if these were pictures of you or a friend. I pray that you, your family or friends don't ever have to go through an experience like this.
#1588247 - 06/28/07 07:22 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: sad]
Ambient Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Virginia
You're dealing with a group of highly opinionated foul mouthed trash talkers hiding behind a computer screen, and you're expecting compassion?

I know in the right mind it is deserved, but it won't happen. I'm sorry for your loss, but your nephews' mistake can only be proven as an example for future riders not to feel so invincible.

#1588345 - 06/28/07 08:18 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: sad]
Miles Long Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: sad
I am this young man's aunt. My efforts in contacting this website is to bring a human element to the situation and let people know that my nephew was more than this accident and this poor decision. Also to bring to light how the sharing of such pictures and, most importantly, the comments being made in reference to them affect those closest to the situation. I ask that everyone try to put themselves in our position. Think about how your family would feel if these were pictures of you or a friend. I pray that you, your family or friends don't ever have to go through an experience like this.

We do feel bad for you and your family. But this is a forum where we make fun of everything, eachother, etc...

When this thread was created we had no name, no details, or anything about it. Just some pictures of a guy who was wearing NO equipment literally went through a tacobell.

Please understand you are in a forum full of assholes. That is the nature here...

And with we have listed above we have actually been kinda nice about this one.

#1588408 - 06/28/07 08:41 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: Miles Long]
jlw_84 Offline
Post Master

Loc: Tejas
No goatse FTL \:\(
#1588420 - 06/28/07 08:44 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: jlw_84]
Miles Long Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: jlw_84
No goatse FTL \:\(

Thread never got a warning...

Im ready to pull the trigger so dont worry \:D

#1588618 - 06/28/07 09:52 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: Miles Long]
sad Offline

I believe that these pictures have done nothing but cause added pain and suffering to my family and my nephew's friends. Someone has gone so far as to send these to memorial sites for his friends and family to see. Please understand, we did not go out looking for these, they were delivered to us by a couple of morons.
I wish that we lived in a world where others didn't take great pleasure in looking at these photos and making such disgusting comments about them. Unfortunately this is the world we live and and we will have to deal with the fallout as best we can.

#1591199 - 06/28/07 09:38 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NOTTY]
Alter Offline

By request

Edited by Alter (06/28/07 09:40 PM)

#1591232 - 06/28/07 09:49 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: RawFish]
Nephilim Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Originally Posted By: RawFish
welcome to CSI show us your tities

wow just wow

#1591241 - 06/28/07 09:52 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Alter]
Sharkticon Offline
Post Master Supreme

Hey hey hey. We don't take kindly to YELLOW FROG around these parts.
#1593903 - 06/29/07 04:40 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Sharkticon]
NOTTY Offline
Sr Member

Loc: 5Twenty
Umm, wow! I have not checked this thread in a few days and had no idea it was still getting attention!! I found a link to it on another forum and, all I can say is DAMN! This thread is all over the net! And the Aunt has posted on almost every forum that has linked to this thread. OOPS!

I am truly sorry to the family of this young man for the pictures making it back to them, especially in the way that they did. I posted these as a graphic reminder of how our decisions can turn deadly. I feel that reality is the best way to teach others what the true consequences are and trying to keep things like this out of public view only makes things worse. Hopefully viewing these pics and this thread will help save atleast one person or family from the pain your family has endured. I apologize!

Edited by NOTTY (06/29/07 04:40 PM)

#1598620 - 07/01/07 03:35 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NOTTY]
silve Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: fl
i had a nightmare about this lastnight \:\(

#1598630 - 07/01/07 03:39 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: RawFish]
nyisles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: RawFish
welcome to CSI show us your tities

p.s. I call TROLL on "sad"

#1598681 - 07/01/07 04:13 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NOTTY]
_vti Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Yurp
Originally Posted By: NOTTY
Umm, wow! I have not checked this thread in a few days and had no idea it was still getting attention!! I found a link to it on another forum and, all I can say is DAMN! This thread is all over the net! And the Aunt has posted on almost every forum that has linked to this thread. OOPS!

I am truly sorry to the family of this young man for the pictures making it back to them, especially in the way that they did. I posted these as a graphic reminder of how our decisions can turn deadly. I feel that reality is the best way to teach others what the true consequences are and trying to keep things like this out of public view only makes things worse. Hopefully viewing these pics and this thread will help save atleast one person or family from the pain your family has endured. I apologize!

haha, thats badass!

im glad i posted that chop now, maybe somebody, SOMEBODY somewhere will push the sw33t media job hookups

"within .001 second, it will be burned off in seconds" - Fastfed

#1599036 - 07/01/07 07:38 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: NOTTY]
Will Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Ottawa,Canada
I'm gonna add my 2 cents on a couple of things

1- Is it possible that he was going fast enough that he actually missed the bend in the road (that bike must be capable of going at least 160ish

2- if thats not the case, Is it true he did this over a chick?

3- When was he actually dead? / do you think he died when we went through the window / when he was hitting assorted shit going through the restaurant / or was it not until he went through the drivethru (I only ask cause I think it would have been a hell of a thing laying there paralyzed)

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads