Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1565254 - 06/20/07 10:58 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: _vti]
trdFLip Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Chandler, AZ
Originally Posted By: stereotypical and dumb
\

LOL

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#1565386 - 06/20/07 11:45 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: trdFLip]
fngshane Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Greenville, SC
Fuck...

No helmet, GSXR1K, haulin' ass and can't make a turn.
Upside down and backwards makes sense to me. His damn head is busted open at the top/ back...

BARF

#1568972 - 06/22/07 04:09 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NOTTY]
Heavyg Offline

Makes me sick, this is the kind of thing that gives bikers a bad rep.

While i feel for his familly, friends, and the people who had to clean up after him, i would have little sympathy for the chap concerned.

From the police writeup and the eveidence in the photos, you may as well given him a gun and told himself to play russian roulette.

You ride like a asshole, too fast wrong time (on pulic roads) at night and with no gear on this is what happens.

From what i can see, no helmet, no leathers, no decent footwear. Whilst wearing all the right gear may not have save his life, it would have given him a much better chance.

Any young bloods take note of this - YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE!

My parents would not let me get a bike at 16, they both rode, at the time i was bitter, but I am so glad they didnt, or that could have been me. I was wild as a kid, 4 car crashes in my first year of driving.

I ride now every day, over 1000 miles last week, I love it and would say to any one thinking of riding, give it a go, BUT, always ride in the correct gear, within your limits and the conditions.

HG

#1570422 - 06/22/07 02:22 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Heavyg]
Prophet925 Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Long Beach
this thread is featured on entensity.net!
#1570528 - 06/22/07 02:43 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: gamby]
Morbo Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: TX, US
Quote:

I'll guess that he went over the bars and went through the wall upside down, ass/back-first. That would protect his face.

For sure. He definitely spun... his feet were cut off by the ceiling bracing and left on top of the tiles.

#1571963 - 06/22/07 09:50 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Morbo]
pak_hopper Offline

Heh guys, just making a quick stop to your forum to share what what i know about the pics you have.

The accident report linked earlier is for this wreck, it happened about a mile from my house. I moved to the area a couple months before this accident, and I didn't know the kid. There are bumper stickers everywhere with his name on it. The earlier mention about this being over a girl is true..he was driving pissed off over it.

Thought i post the Google map link to the taco bell it hit, and also let you know they have since turned it into a Starbucks...which pisses me off although i guess no one would ever eat there again if it stayed taco bell.

Google map
Google Map without my markups, its the building on north/west corner of Upstream and Jefferson

Thanks for sharing the pics, i have always wonder what it looked like because after the wreck there was two huge openings on each side of the taco bell.

Edited by pak_hopper (06/22/07 09:52 PM)

#1577091 - 06/25/07 09:47 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NOTTY]
ryne Offline

i don't understand why you guys are being so harsh on the guy.. yeah he was probably doing something stupid, but saying stuff like, "thats one less on the road" and stuff that like is just being an A$$ and i'll apologize for this before hand.... i'm sure this will piss people off... but I own a "crotchrocket" and not everyone who has one does stupid stuff on it... the stereotype of all fast bike owners ride them fast is stupid. I will agree this guy wasn't being that smart, you can tell he had no helmet by the way his head is cracked open and he was speeding, but just because he was being stupid doesn't mean it's right to make fun of him and stuff. somewhere a family, a group of friends, and a lot of people are mourning over this and I don't see the humor in that. Maybe you guys don't know what it's like to loose a friend who rides a bike or maybe you guys have never lost someone close to you at all... i just think a lot of your comments to this are just gay. I feel for his family, i hate that they have to deal with this loss, and yeah it makes rides think twice.. but a riders worst enemy is not his bike it's everyone else in cars.. 90% of bike wrecks are because of other people on the road 10% are because people were doing stupid stuff... again i apologize for everyone that i just upset with this reply, but i feel that you guys are making a joke out of something that is serious
#1577214 - 06/25/07 10:33 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: ryne]
RawFish Offline
Master Negotiator......
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sushi bar
"but i feel that you guys are making a joke out of something that is serious"

Dumb ass we are making fun of him and will do so for another 3-4 pages!

#1577643 - 06/25/07 12:12 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: RawFish]
jlw_84 Offline
Post Master

Loc: Tejas
This is going to get good.
#1578093 - 06/25/07 02:02 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: RatRedux]
CLAY'S 99SI Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Cajun Country
Originally Posted By: RatRedux
I guess he ended up being the fourth meal.

I think he definitely fits at least two of those.

#1578107 - 06/25/07 02:07 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: CLAY'S 99SI]
PeopleHateJoe Offline
CSi Resident Brony
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Anderson, SC
Wow, 25,xxx views

#1578117 - 06/25/07 02:11 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: PeopleHateJoe]
Miles Long Offline
Old can of beans (in cabinet)
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Northern, VA
No shit!

I do feel bad for the guy but it is nobodys fault but their own.

#1578123 - 06/25/07 02:14 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: pak_hopper]
Miles Long Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: pak_hopper
Heh guys, just making a quick stop to your forum to share what what i know about the pics you have.

The accident report linked earlier is for this wreck, it happened about a mile from my house. I moved to the area a couple months before this accident, and I didn't know the kid. There are bumper stickers everywhere with his name on it. The earlier mention about this being over a girl is true..he was driving pissed off over it.

Thought i post the Google map link to the taco bell it hit, and also let you know they have since turned it into a Starbucks...which pisses me off although i guess no one would ever eat there again if it stayed taco bell.

Google map
Google Map without my markups, its the building on north/west corner of Upstream and Jefferson

Thanks for sharing the pics, i have always wonder what it looked like because after the wreck there was two huge openings on each side of the taco bell.

Thank you for your input. From the looks of the terrain he must have really been hauling ass!

#1578185 - 06/25/07 02:27 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: Nathan]
Uvula Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Mesa, AZ
It made me laugh

#1578192 - 06/25/07 02:28 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: ryne]
Nephilim Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Originally Posted By: ryne
90% of bike wrecks are because of other people on the road 10% are because people were doing stupid stuff... again

This has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life. I've seen tons of people go down riding in groups and friends and so on. I can testify that 90% were the riders fault and 10% are cause by others drivers. Now wether or not you like to admitt , thats a totally different story.

But if you truely believe that, I fell sorry for you

#1578237 - 06/25/07 02:34 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Uvula]
ryne Offline

Originally Posted By: Uvula
It made me laugh

if you wreck and die that would make me laugh too

#1578573 - 06/25/07 03:47 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: ryne]
B-SeriesR Offline
so high, I lost my title
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle, Wa
It made me laugh

Seriously.. that guy had to have commited suicide. No one in their right mind traveling at those speeds would ever think they could turn at that intersection. So unless there was a car he swerved for, it looks like he aimed right at it!

but whatever... this thread is gold

#1578644 - 06/25/07 04:09 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: B-SeriesR]
NOTTY Offline
Sr Member

Loc: 5Twenty
Holy shit, I thought this thread would have died last week!! haha No way in hell that guy could have negotiated that turn at those speeds.

And Ryne, you are a moron. While cagers contribute to some crashes, I have seen FAR more accidents as a result of inexperienced riders or riders just being complete douche bags and riding like this guy was!

#1578772 - 06/25/07 04:35 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: B-SeriesR]
TenTwelve Administrator Offline
Fly-over Bottom
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Lyndhurst, Oh
Originally Posted By: B-SeriesR
It made me laugh

Seriously.. that guy had to have commited suicide. No one in their right mind traveling at those speeds would ever think they could turn at that intersection. So unless there was a car he swerved for, it looks like he aimed right at it!

You think if he was black and wanted to commit suicide on his bike he would've aimed for a Red Lobster?

#1578795 - 06/25/07 04:40 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: TenTwelve]
_vti Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Yurp
Wow...sticking up for some dude who was hauling so much ass and eventually hit a building. Not only did he hit a building, he went all the way through it.

I hope my chopped pic hit home....

fucking assholes lol

"within .001 second, it will be burned off in seconds" - Fastfed

#1578825 - 06/25/07 04:45 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: ryne]
SDZ51 Offline
Steve Jobs revolutionized my world.
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Diego, CA
but a riders worst enemy is not his bike it's everyone else in cars.. 90% of bike wrecks are because of other people on the road 10% are because people were doing stupid stuff...
Sorry, but we've already hashed this one out and slightly less than 50% of bike accidents are the fault of automobile drivers.

#1578961 - 06/25/07 05:12 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: TenTwelve]
Miles Long Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: TenTwelve
Originally Posted By: B-SeriesR
It made me laugh

You think if he was black and wanted to commit suicide on his bike he would've aimed for a Red Lobster?

Well he did look a lil spanish in the pictures...

#1578997 - 06/25/07 05:21 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: TenTwelve]
B-SeriesR Offline
so high, I lost my title
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Seattle, Wa
Originally Posted By: TenTwelve

MOST DEFINATELY!

#1579083 - 06/25/07 05:41 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: B-SeriesR]
Veilside01 Offline
im swtdreamssi
Post Master Supreme

in a legendary thread.

#1580136 - 06/25/07 10:13 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Veilside01]
NOTTY Offline
Sr Member

Loc: 5Twenty
27,000+ views!!!! WOW! haha
#1580159 - 06/25/07 10:20 PM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: NOTTY]
mk39920 Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Toronto Ontario
WoW His smokers patch never came off his arm
#1585166 - 06/27/07 10:21 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: NOTTY]
sad Offline

I am the aunt of the young man in these pictures. I can’t tell you how distressing it is to me and my family to know that these pictures have surfaced on the web. My nephew was a wonderful young man and my sister’s only son. He was an avid sportsman (loved to fish and loved the outdoors, including riding on his motorcycle), a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina), a great athlete (he excelled in any sport that he played, especially baseball. He was an accomplished pitcher and right fielder on his high school team which won the state championship his senior year and he was recognized as a Nokia Sugar Bowl Outstanding Player), and a good son, nephew, cousin, and friend.
We are sad that this tragic accident has foreshadowed all of his goodness. We think of him everyday and miss him. We pray that he is resting in peace.

#1585217 - 06/27/07 10:31 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: sad]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: RI
^

still have an EM1--go figure

#1585222 - 06/27/07 10:33 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: sad]
RawFish Offline
Master Negotiator......
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sushi bar
welcome to CSI show us your tities

#1585239 - 06/27/07 10:40 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Veilside01]
silve Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: fl
Originally Posted By: Veilside01
in a legendary thread.

sup doodette?

#1585243 - 06/27/07 10:41 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: Kihou]
Anonymous
Unregistered

damn \:\(

wear your gear and don't do stupid shit like that.

#1585244 - 06/27/07 10:42 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: gamby]
BimmerBeemer Offline

Originally Posted By: gamby
^

+1

#1585262 - 06/27/07 10:54 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: RawFish]
WNDYCTYone Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CHICAGO
Originally Posted By: RawFish
welcome to CSI show us your tities
Ahh, CSi at it's finest. LMAO!!!!!

PS4 - ChicagoGOBLUE

#1585281 - 06/27/07 11:00 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPHIC** [Re: WNDYCTYone]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
lol @ make with the boobs.

#1585288 - 06/27/07 11:01 AM Re: **GRAPHIC**Taco Bell + Bike Squid= Gross Burritos**GRAPH [Re: sad]
Morbo Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: TX, US
Quote:
I am the aunt of the young man in these pictures. I can’t tell you how distressing it is to me and my family to know that these pictures have surfaced on the web. My nephew was a wonderful young man and my sister’s only son. He was an avid sportsman (loved to fish and loved the outdoors, including riding on his motorcycle), a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina), a great athlete (he excelled in any sport that he played, especially baseball. He was an accomplished pitcher and right fielder on his high school team which won the state championship his senior year and he was recognized as a Nokia Sugar Bowl Outstanding Player), and a good son, nephew, cousin, and friend.
We are sad that this tragic accident has foreshadowed all of his goodness. We think of him everyday and miss him. We pray that he is resting in peace.

O NOZ! He played teh sportz! He MUST of been an upstanding individual and we should all feel sympathy now! Go out like a douche = legacy of a douche. Congrats. Be glad he didn't kill a bus of nuns. He is resting in pieces to say the least.

Edited by Morbo (06/27/07 11:02 AM)

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads