Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1203352 - 03/29/07 10:27 AM 2002 S2000 on 19" HRE's --- SCAMMER?
fknthieves Offline

Does anybody know this car? Some guy has offered to sell it to me a a great price but it sounds like a scam.

"I am the owner of the 2002 Honda S2000 that you have asked about. The car was purchased new and I am the original owner.Has always been very well maintained and garaged with very little use. The car is located in Miami(Fl) with me and will be shipped from the Miami on my expense. The car is in excellent condition. I have the clear title in hand, the manual and all the documents. We will make the deal through SafePay Solutions so we can be both protected and insured. I need your full name and your shipping address so i can arrange the shipping,also I can set up the transaction through SafePay Solutions only with SafePaySolutions."

The guys name is David Romano but I think he's full of shit. Anyone know him or this car? It says it's in Miami.

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#1205754 - 03/29/07 07:43 PM Re: 2002 S2000 on 19" HRE's --- SCAMMER? [Re: fknthieves]
96CivicHB Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Orlando, FL
David Romano (305) 860-5757 3574 W Fairview St,Miami, FL 33133

Call him and find out....

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
Cruchfield
Audio/Video/Cameras
DeadWood Knives
Knives, Home & Hunting
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
TireRack
Tires/Wheels/Suspension
1-800-Flowers
Flowers & Gift Baskets
WeatherTech
Coupon Code "take10"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
Artisan Soap Lab
Handcrafted Bodycare
Advertisement

| Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Porsche Brake Kits-Big Brake Kits | WeatherTech Mats -Coupon Code weathertech10