KIMOSI
(Newbie)
05/25/08 05:25 PM
Carbon Fiber Hoods

I've started lookin into carbon fiber hoods for my 07 Si Cpe. Are there different types of carbon fiber or just one? Thanks.

Japanman2009
(Newbie)
01/14/09 03:58 PM
Re: Carbon Fiber Hoods

Well you can get colored carbon fiber, or kevlar which would be amazing

coryb8199
(Newbie)
08/11/09 08:52 PM

There are also vented carbon fiber hoods in lots of different styles and manufacturers.

coryb8199
(Newbie)
08/11/09 08:54 PM

Personally, I plan to order a CF hood for my 2008 Si from this site. Check out the video, they actually set the hood on fire and then hit it with a hammer. It comes out completely un-damaged, not even scratched.

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/2006_9999_civic/exterior/hoods/carbon_fiber_hoods/vision_auto/

coryb8199
(Newbie)
08/12/09 05:58 PM

Well, I've seen some CF wannabe hoods out there too...so you've gotta make sure you're getting the real thing.

lovely
(Newbie)
09/09/09 01:56 PM

Hello.
my name is vivian am searching for a man like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other rather than the one who seems love as only a way of fun but a mattured man with a nice vission of what the world is taking about after reading your profile today in (forums.clubsi.com) i pick intrested in you.so please repply to me within my email address (vivianmbogo33@ymail.com)so that i will send you my picture. hope we can move from here. am waiting for your immediate response i love you with faith and trust.