Rapwap
(Jr Poster)
12/15/15 06:41 AM
Alternatives to these exercise posters?

@$20/poster it seems steep. I am ok with paper copies or even printable pdfs for a reasonable price. Anyone know of any? Looking for dumbbell/barbell/medicine ball/stretches/etc 24" x 36" like the ones below.

Most of the cost behind these is because they are laminated, nice to have, not something I am willing to pay for.

Silock
(Post Master Supreme)
12/15/15 10:50 PM
Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters?

Download image, take to Office Depot and have them print it.

Rumbelstiltskin
(Post Master Sr)
12/16/15 01:27 AM

First, fuck that for $20 a pop.
Second, none of those are worth even a penny to me. So are they in anyway important to you? If they are why not just save the image to your phone if you ever need to look at it.

Rapwap
(Jr Poster)
12/16/15 08:41 AM

I can't find images in good enough resolution that would come out decent enough if printed.

I would like to have the posters displayed at a community gym to give people ideas on different exercises they can do with the limited equipment we have.

We currently have a binder with different exercises, but people end up having to wait to use it or ignore it because they are lazy to look (it is a pain). If the exercises are displayed on the walls I am hoping to make it more straight forward for the newbs.

schtickaz.ai
(Post Master Supreme)
12/16/15 10:29 AM

I have a binder of women you could borrow

WNDYCTYone
(Post Master Supreme)
12/16/15 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Rapwap
I can't find images in good enough resolution that would come out decent enough if printed.

I would like to have the posters displayed at a community gym to give people ideas on different exercises they can do with the limited equipment we have.

We currently have a binder with different exercises, but people end up having to wait to use it or ignore it because they are lazy to look (it is a pain). If the exercises are displayed on the walls I am hoping to make it more straight forward for the newbs.

Ah, community gym, ok that makes more sense. My initial thought was 'why don't you just use an app?!'

I like the Office Depot/Kinkos recommendation.

Silock
(Post Master Supreme)
12/16/15 12:17 PM

If it's for a business, you should probably pony up and buy them. I'm sure you can write it off.

Rapwap
(Jr Poster)
12/16/15 12:25 PM

I am willing to pay for them, looking for cheaper alternatives to productive fitness as I don't need laminated ones, was wondering if anyone knew of any?

schtickaz.ai
(Post Master Supreme)
12/16/15 04:05 PM

I would just have these running 24/7 in your gym on every conceivable flat screen

Rumbelstiltskin
(Post Master Sr)
12/16/15 07:51 PM

I was hoping the people that made "Starting Strength" made cool posters but this is all they have.
http://aasgaardco.com/store/posters/why-get-strong-poster

Ebay also:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ken-103-GYM-Body...dYAAOSw0HVWEDoS