Seacrest, OUT!
(Post Master Supreme)
03/14/14 02:13 PM
GNC annoys the shit out of me

Everytime i'm in there the associates continue to ask me if I need help multiple times after I tell them i'm good. Then once you choose something that isn't GNC branded, you have to hear the pitch about how the GNC brand is better.

Where is everyone ordering from online?

Also, that gold card thing is a joke, just lower the prices already. Of course i signed up for it though because i'm a sucker.

Silock
(Post Master Supreme)
03/14/14 02:50 PM
Re: GNC annoys the shit out of me

Bodybuilding.com
Amazon
Dpsnutrition

mrnismo
(Post Master)
03/14/14 03:18 PM

To be honest I bet you could buy a Costco membership and buy your protein, creatine and pre-workout stuff there and come out waaaayyy ahead of GNC pricing even including the Costco yearly price.

I dont know about all Costco's but our local one just got in some Cookies and Cream whey that is unbelievably awesome tasting.

Rumbelstiltskin
(Post Master Sr)
03/14/14 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Silock
Bodybuilding.com
Amazon
Dpsnutrition
I buy all my supplements from BB and DPS. Surprisingly never thought of checking Amazon even though I buy everything else from Amazon.

It's Art
(Post Master Supreme)
03/15/14 01:32 PM

What are you looking for supplement wise?

It's Art
(Post Master Supreme)
03/15/14 01:33 PM

Also I have a good card and sometimes, when I do use supplements Ill use some gnc branded stuff

I haven't used any supplements in probably about a year though

Ben Baller
(Post Master Sr)
03/18/14 11:31 AM

vitaminshoppe >>>>>>>>>> gnc

(Post Master Supreme)
03/24/14 11:32 AM

if I'm super lazy or want to try something out I'll go to gnc, they normally have their bullshit prices all over the store on stuff, and then when you go to pay for it they knock off 30 bucks because they know nobody's ass is going to pay for a fucking membership to their supplement store.

**DONOTDELETE**
()
03/24/14 11:47 AM

I'll pop into GNC if I'm walking by in a mall, lol @ their prices just to compare to online presently.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
03/25/14 10:42 AM

waste of money

GB
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 09:47 AM

DPS Nutrition \:\)

HotHB
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 07:13 AM

I buy stuff there sometimes.

The ON products are actually decently priced - cheaper than ON site, about the same as Aamzon...

HotHB
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 11:23 AM

Maybe the store near me is just lax on it, but the girl always gives me the member price...

(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: HotHB
Maybe the store near me is just lax on it, but the girl always gives me the member price...

I think you get rewards for shopping there, so they be swiping their own cards and shit when you don't sign up.

The same protein I buy for cheap online, they want like 100 dollars for the shit, if I sign up and pay them 15 dollars a year the protein is now magically 40 dollars. GTFO with the snake oil

wolfsburg2
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 01:31 PM

I stick with bb.com pretty religiously. I've bought a ton from DPS in the past too. GNC sucks. Vitamin Shoppe is better but still can't compete with the online e-tailers

HotHB
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: 137
 Originally Posted By: HotHB

I think you get rewards for shopping there, so they be swiping their own cards and shit when you don't sign up.

The same protein I buy for cheap online, they want like 100 dollars for the shit, if I sign up and pay them 15 dollars a year the protein is now magically 40 dollars. GTFO with the snake oil

I hear ya. Again, I found the the ON whey I get is the same price at GNC (member price) as it is on Amazon...both of which are worlds cheaper than buying it direct from ON

CrazeD
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 05:47 PM

I dont use any of that stuff.