russr
(Newbie)
11/07/07 12:26 AM
CSi's Official '06+ Picture Thread

Hey guys, I would like to see some real pics of the different colors of the Si as I'm in the market to buy one. Would you mind posting a pic or two of your 06-08 Si, preferably coupe?

clod
(Newbie)
11/07/07 01:03 AM
Re: Pics of your Si

not the greatest quality, i took them with my phone... but they're the best pics i've got of nighthawk black

civicsi52
(Jr Poster)
11/07/07 07:49 AM

Action shots are my favorite!

russr
(Newbie)
11/07/07 07:51 AM

clod, what add-ons are those for the body?

Alien21
(Poster)
11/07/07 07:55 AM

IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/alien1221/Picture074.jpg[/IMG]

Alien21
(Poster)
11/07/07 07:55 AM

AppleSauseSi
(Jr Poster)
11/07/07 10:57 AM

nice job blocking out your plates Alien \:D ...

clods got the HFP kit,

what happened to the picture sticky?

taffy, ftw!

CivicSi07
(Poster)
11/07/07 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: clod

not the greatest quality, i took them with my phone... but they're the best pics i've got of nighthawk black

good clean looking car man \:\) rims and body kit look sick dude! keep it clean!

CivicSi07
(Poster)
11/07/07 10:56 PM

ill get some more soon... and take them with a camera insted of my phone

russr
(Newbie)
11/07/07 11:07 PM

What colors look best on the Si?

CivicSi07
(Poster)
11/07/07 11:10 PM

personaly i like NBP and HRP

russr
(Newbie)
11/08/07 11:46 AM

Anyone here have a Fiji Blue Pearl? If so, please post your pics. I'm considering that color, but my local dealers don't have one I can look at in person.

HabaneroSedan
(Sr Member)
11/08/07 12:08 PM

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1943894

russr
(Newbie)
11/08/07 02:21 PM

Habanero, not sure what I'm looking at in that thread you posted the link to, but didn't see any FBP shots.

CivicSi07
(Poster)
11/08/07 03:05 PM

try looking on Google... 2007 Honda Civic Si Fiji Blue Pearl

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
11/08/07 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: russr
Habanero, not sure what I'm looking at in that thread you posted the link to, but didn't see any FBP shots.

This is a thread to post pics of your car. Thats what he was doing. He wasn't trying to give you pics of fiji blue.

tobesi
(Jr Poster)
11/08/07 06:54 PM

my fuji blue pearl sedan looks like the Mugen version ... Mugen has a bigger, but uglier wing of course.

CivicSi07
(Poster)
11/08/07 09:46 PM

shoot i love the Mugen Wing! that thing is sick!

russr
(Newbie)
11/09/07 12:15 AM

I saw the Mugen at the dealer...rice!

Alien21
(Poster)
11/12/07 02:32 PM

i wish

russr
(Newbie)
11/12/07 10:09 PM

Alien21, is that your car? I like what you did with the front and the hood.

tobesi
(Jr Poster)
11/13/07 12:07 AM

That is the Type-RR.

http://www.allaboutauto.us/2007/07/06/Tuner_Special_Mugen_Honda_Civic_Type_RR.html

It's from Mugen. I would pay 31k for it. Too bad, they will be selling them for 39k. 240 hp, 2,734 lb.

JDM Type-R is 225 hp, 2,755 lb and 23-24k.

Alien21
(Poster)
11/14/07 06:41 AM

NO ITS NOT MY CAR. I WOULDNT MIND DRIVING IT. ITS REATTY MUCH A 4DR CIVIC WITH ACURA RDX MOTOR (YOU HAVE AN OPTION TO GET IT WITH TURBO) THAT IS THE CURRENT ENGINE SWAP THAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO

xxbodkinxx
(Jr Member)
11/14/07 09:00 AM

And if nobody visits 8th gen this is the best intake on the market, I recomend getting is as your 1st mod. 12-15hp, 7-10tq and makes power at all rpm ranges..

6gSI
(Jr Member)
11/14/07 09:55 AM

i just spilled a massive amount of coffee on my keyboard cause i was trying to post to your pics... i hope you feel shamed...

anyways, ^^^ nice pics!

edit: especially the 2nd one down. photo-shopped aside from the border and the name? or is it straight from the camera?

xxbodkinxx
(Jr Member)
11/14/07 10:51 AM

I always adjust the levels, and sharpen them a bit but other then that nothing else.

My white balance was off a bit as you can tell, the wheels look a little more grey then they are.

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
11/14/07 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Alien21
NO ITS NOT MY CAR. I WOULDNT MIND DRIVING IT. ITS REATTY MUCH A 4DR CIVIC WITH ACURA RDX MOTOR (YOU HAVE AN OPTION TO GET IT WITH TURBO) THAT IS THE CURRENT ENGINE SWAP THAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO

I would like to see where you saw it comes with the rdx motor.

OMFGPWND
(Jr Member)
11/14/07 08:31 PM

All STOCK with HFP front lip spoiler: FBP FA5 FTW!!

Alien21
(Poster)
11/15/07 09:03 AM

what i said night is that u can do a swap and put rdx turbo motor insted the type s.

CivicBeater
(Jr Poster)
11/19/07 07:42 PM

pic without the new wheels...

hybridkid
(Post Master Jr)
11/19/07 11:19 PM

I haven't posted on these forums in years and since back when I was in high school (98)...Almost 10 years later, I'm finding myself back here comparing the new Si to an Infiniti G35...After seeing a few of these pics, I am still amazed on how well these cars can look. The black SI was exactly the look I had in mind. Now, I'm having a hard time deciding between the purchase of the Infiniti (2004-2005) but I'll still test drive them both this weekend. Keep it clean fellas. Don't make the mistakes people made with their Si's ten years ago...

alcotune
(Post Master Jr)
11/27/07 07:57 PM

As it is now before winter shoes:

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
11/30/07 05:48 PM

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
12/01/07 10:45 PM

clean zachy. What kind of wax do you use on your black?

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
12/02/07 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: NighthawkSiSedan

Zaino...I have the complete kit from claybar to detailer...I love the results and no residue

http://www.zainostore.com

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
12/02/07 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: zachys

Zaino...I have the complete kit from claybar to detailer...I love the results and no residue

http://www.zainostore.com

Thanks man. This seems like a good christmas present to ask for.

t1ny
(Jr Poster)
12/03/07 01:48 AM

will get some better pictures next time
btw i had the 00 si but sold that and got the 06 si. been a member on this forum for awhile just never really posted up.

my old car

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
12/03/07 06:03 AM

Is that a carbon hood on your 06? or is it just the pic and lighting? and what kind of wheels are those?

0720Steve
(Newbie)
12/04/07 06:13 PM

Just got it, 2008 Si Sedan, Navi and Summer Tires.

austin843
(Poster)
12/04/07 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: xxbodkinxx

And if nobody visits 8th gen this is the best intake on the market, I recomend getting is as your 1st mod. 12-15hp, 7-10tq and makes power at all rpm ranges..

WHAT? Thats the best intake on the market? an Apex'i filter on the stock piping?
i bet it dynos well, but gets heat soaked like a mother when you close the hood.

Nice Rims btw, Volk CE28N?

austin843
(Poster)
12/04/07 07:26 PM

zachys,
what did you do to your headlights, they look amazing
and did u paint you front emblem, or do you buy those somewhere?

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
12/04/07 10:49 PM

Bodkins intake is the hottest thing out. You should check out 8thcivic sometime. Provides most gains over any intake on market without heat soak. It isn't the stock intake pipe, it is off CRV and I think is slightly bigger.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64656

I believe bodkins wheels are Works Emotion xD9's.

Pretty sure that zachys has the 1000 dollar retrofit. Probably painted the emblem, he painted his own wheels so I don't doubt he did the emblems too.

xxbodkinxx
(Jr Member)
12/05/07 09:34 AM

The Rims are work emotion XD9 18x8 +43

The intake looks decieving.
The maf has been cut out of the factory box, modded by shaving the veins, boring out the center. alot of testing had been done on it by the maker who happened to be a head tech at subaru of america. The piping is the crv intake tube which is larger then the si intake tube. Total it gains about 12-14WHp and 5-8TQ.

Do the research. He keeps af ratios right on, and with this SRI the intake temperatures are never more then 30 degrees over ambient usually. The plastic piping eliminates heat soak unlike the aluminum piping you see on all the other sri's. The AF ratios read stock therefore getting the most power you can out of them. ALL of the other aftermarket intakes for the new si's make them run super rich stealing hp and gas mileage while killing throttle responce.

austin843
(Poster)
12/05/07 04:51 PM

The maf has been cut out of the factory box, modded by shaving the veins, boring out the center. alot of testing had been done on it by the maker who happened to be a head tech at subaru of america. The piping is the crv intake tube which is larger then the si intake tube. Total it gains about 12-14WHp and 5-8TQ.

Do the research. He keeps af ratios right on, and with this SRI the intake temperatures are never more then 30 degrees over ambient usually. The plastic piping eliminates heat soak unlike the aluminum piping you see on all the other sri's. The AF ratios read stock therefore getting the most power you can out of them. ALL of the other aftermarket intakes for the new si's make them run super rich stealing hp and gas mileage while killing throttle responce.

What about those Injen cold air intakes that claim to be 'tuned' and keep the air to fuel ration in check?

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
12/05/07 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: austin843
zachys,
what did you do to your headlights, they look amazing
and did u paint you front emblem, or do you buy those somewhere?

Pretty sure that zachys has the 1000 dollar retrofit. Probably painted the emblem, he painted his own wheels so I don't doubt he did the emblems too.

+1/2 lol

I painted my wheels and the emblem and it is a retro-fit but mine only cost 450 with ballasts

TSX projectors, MDX shrouds.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/interior-exterior/45841-retro-4-sale.html

xxbodkinxx
(Jr Member)
12/05/07 05:50 PM

What about those Injen cold air intakes that claim to be 'tuned' and keep the air to fuel ration in check?

Let me find the dyno, injen makes the car run super rich.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/wrxbrick/BBRdyno2AFR.jpg
blue line is the aftermarket intake, red is x's instake, black is stock.

There ya go.

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
12/05/07 07:59 PM

Damn thats a good deal on retro's w/HID. I always like buying used parts off forums cuz usually there is nothing wrong with them. Especially intakes(always get new filter if needed), headers and exhausts.

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
12/06/07 05:09 PM

There ya go.

that doesn't look anything like mine with the Injen CAI...mine is right along with your X intake and the stock one....I don't run rich...matter of fact, you're running richer than me

austin843
(Poster)
12/09/07 04:57 PM

There ya go.

that doesn't look anything like mine with the Injen CAI...mine is right along with your X intake and the stock one....I don't run rich...matter of fact, you're running richer than me

yea i just got the Injen MR intake and it claims to keep the air to fuel ratio in tune

FijiBlu10
(Poster)
12/13/07 03:24 PM

Pics of Upgrades.
Tein SS Coilovers

"H" Subframe, Front and Rear Tiebar, Progress Rear Sway Bar

KP STi
(Newbie)
12/22/07 10:29 PM

Here's my NBP FA5!!

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
12/23/07 12:15 AM

Nice, looks exactly like mine except you have rims.

Btw zachy, do you have the reflash because that may be why yours doesn't run rich. Because I just ordered my injen and I've heard it does make it run rich but I heard the reflash fixes it.

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
12/23/07 05:07 PM

Nice, looks exactly like mine except you have rims.

Btw zachy, do you have the reflash because that may be why yours doesn't run rich. Because I just ordered my injen and I've heard it does make it run rich but I heard the reflash fixes it.

that dyno run was 8 months before the reflash so that isnt it....I havent seen one yet with my own eyes that makes it run rich...just people saying that it does , I've seen 4 Si's on the dyno with an Injen CAI

trilogy
(Newbie)
01/02/08 01:35 AM

nice fake time attacks

HabaneroSedan
(Sr Member)
01/06/08 01:59 AM

i'm pretty sure x never said it was an injen cai. he got some cai to read bad A/F #'s and he generalized it to all cai's. it's called marketing and he did a great job of it.

-post all of your R&d
-get a bunch of 18yr old fanbois who will praise you all over the site
-trash the competition
-get good results and more praise from customers
-become the "hottest product on the largest 06+ civic spot on the net"
-become a sponsor on 8thcivic (8thcivic is owned and operated by $)
-sell your idea to a shop (corsport)
-make it fucking rain

seriously i give mad props to the guy for what he did. hope he made some dough on it though, because corsport is gonna cash in (the intake is so fucking cheap to make). wish i was that smart

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
01/11/08 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: HabaneroSedan
i'm pretty sure x never said it was an injen cai. he got some cai to read bad A/F #'s and he generalized it to all cai's. it's called marketing and he did a great job of it.

-post all of your R&d
-get a bunch of 18yr old fanbois who will praise you all over the site
-trash the competition
-get good results and more praise from customers
-become the "hottest product on the largest 06+ civic spot on the net"
-become a sponsor on 8thcivic (8thcivic is owned and operated by $)
-sell your idea to a shop (corsport)
-make it fucking rain

seriously i give mad props to the guy for what he did. hope he made some dough on it though, because corsport is gonna cash in (the intake is so fucking cheap to make). wish i was that smart

Totally agree....

My buddy, Jordan just did this intake himself. Total cost... 140 bucks...we're gonna install it on the dyno next week Sunday and see what kind of numbers it pulls in. He made another one as well, I may throw it on mine and see what it does compared to the Injen

Here's the one he made

S2kSi914
(Newbie)
01/12/08 07:35 PM

Hey guys... new member here, just picked a Si to add as a daily driver. The S2000 is in the garage until summer

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
01/12/08 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: S2kSi914
Hey guys... new member here, just picked a Si to add as a daily driver. The S2000 is in the garage until summer

nice...ur close 2 me...im in rye

Toy Slacker
(Poster)
01/15/08 10:32 AM

Ok... that pretty much looks just like th Fujita I have in my car right now, and it cost me $145 (new)... So, I'm not sure what the point in going through fabricating one is?? Because I can't imagine it being any better than a mass produced one, on top of the time spent fabricating it. I just really don't see the point, sorry.

Prophecy127
(Newbie)
01/18/08 07:34 PM

Only difference now - 20% tint.

badrabbitt
(Newbie)
01/28/08 02:57 PM

those rims are sick. where'd you get em? i can't tell with my computer at school but it looks almost like factory ones with a bad ass paint job and a new center cap. am i right or really wrong?

The Postman
(Post Master Sr)
01/31/08 06:13 PM

Winter time

adriel_127
(Newbie)
02/06/08 11:53 PM

here's mine.

Unxpected_Si
(Newbie)
02/07/08 06:51 PM

your car couldn't look like the Mugen Si unless u have all Mugen parts. The HFP civic si doesn't compare and the wing is hot thats one of the things that makes the car. The way I know is cause I own one and my shit is Hot it is worth every penny.

Prophecy127
(Newbie)
02/07/08 07:26 PM

Worth every penny?

It was $32,000+. What a waste - it does not even have any extra power. For that, you could have purchased a C5 Z06, STI, EVO....etc.

Unxpected_Si
(Newbie)
02/07/08 07:40 PM

if u have the money and love civics then it is worth it. i can add all the extra power i need but it is fine just the way it is. the car looks great and performs very well. i owned many si (89,99,06) and this one is the best like i said worth every penny. with all the things u do to yours it will not be worth as much as the mugen in the future.

GatorMark
(Newbie)
02/19/08 12:11 PM

Here's my 06 FBP Coupe

GatorMark

FAchick
(Newbie)
02/21/08 12:08 PM

having a hard time posting pics, can someone help me out?

AppleSauseSi
(Jr Poster)
02/21/08 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: GatorMark
Here's my 06 FBP Coupe

GatorMark

where do you go off roading?

seriously dude, those tires are WAY to big

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
02/22/08 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: badrabbitt
those rims are sick. where'd you get em? i can't tell with my computer at school but it looks almost like factory ones with a bad ass paint job and a new center cap. am i right or really wrong?

Nah, ur right, I painted them and got a vinyl overlay for the centercap

GatorMark
(Newbie)
02/29/08 10:09 AM

Originally Posted By: AppleSauseSi

where do you go off roading?

seriously dude, those tires are WAY to big

Those are 18" Enkei DM5's with Eagle F1 GS-D3's (235/50-ZR18). I took them off my Grand Prix GTP to put on the Si to see how black wheels look. When the Michelin's wear out, I'll have to compare powdercoating/painting the stockers black, or getting 18's. I posted those pics because...otherwise it's just another FJP stocker.

GatorMark

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
02/29/08 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: FAchick
having a hard time posting pics, can someone help me out?

Sure, send me the links.

CIVIC dude
(Post Master Supreme)
03/03/08 10:06 PM

winter mode:

summer mode:

EXavier
(Post Master Sr)
03/04/08 11:24 AM

Here's mine

Stock intake and dcrh on stock exhaust 190whp and 144wtq, hit the rev limiter so it showed 155wtq...:

Before the tint

CivicSi07
(Poster)
03/04/08 01:25 PM

some pic's of my 6000k HID's.

Alien21
(Poster)
03/06/08 10:05 AM

a little to late to block ur plate #

texstud91
(Newbie)
03/06/08 02:11 PM

heres my habi in the grove photobucket

CivicSi07
(Poster)
03/06/08 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Alien21
a little to late to block ur plate #

haha thats a pic that was saved on my computer and the pics of my lights were taken with my cell phone

EHong
(Newbie)
03/07/08 01:59 AM

CivicSi07
(Poster)
03/07/08 08:09 AM

lovn the wheels man. nice car.

davecalgary
(Jr Poster)
03/12/08 05:37 PM

zachys I love the car... really clean

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
03/23/08 09:50 PM

Ehong, your car is the sex man.

english
(Newbie)
04/02/08 08:04 PM

Here is mine...I have to update my pics I got a hfp front lip now and soon to have bronze tenzo dc-6 18x8 wrapped in Neo Gens(Can't Wait!)

Hmongolian
(Newbie)
04/14/08 05:49 PM

Here's my SI

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
04/14/08 07:55 PM

Dayum and I thought my car had swirl marks.

Hmongolian
(Newbie)
04/15/08 12:38 AM

hahaha.. yea.. too lazy to wax it.. :P

Alien21
(Poster)
04/18/08 01:56 PM

and yes i know i need to wash my car

Sschel
(Newbie)
04/18/08 06:10 PM

Niiice Zachyy howd you get the v-tec stickers red??

Hmongolian
(Newbie)
04/23/08 11:31 PM

no one posting in here no more?

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
04/24/08 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Sschel
Niiice Zachyy howd you get the v-tec stickers red??

I had them custom made at a sign shop. Charged me $20 for both

invsbleindvdual
(Newbie)
05/09/08 01:08 PM

new member.... just picked mine up last 5-5-08. will post pics soon

dorkus
(Newbie)
05/12/08 01:33 AM

Just picked up my new Si this morning. Loving it so far! lol

Here are a couple crude pics I took right after bringing her home.

patsmears_07_SI
(Poster)
05/12/08 06:44 PM

Elusive8
(Newbie)
05/17/08 10:45 AM

Wow, I would so do that black SI \:\) lol

5spd w/overdrive
(Newbie)
05/21/08 08:50 PM

hey im new here
and heres my ralley red si coupe

and sorry the pix arent that good a quality my camera kept messing up
its not much but at least i got one \:\)

and heres my list of MODS:
AEM short ram air intake
tinted reverse lights
tinted windows
mud flaps
led reverse lights
xenon HID high and low beam headlights
led interior package
red stitched shift boot
led license plate lights
hid fog lights (not shown)
audio system upgrade
voltage meter
sparco seat belt pads (rear)
red wheel center caps
navigation system
clear protective bra

thyve
(Newbie)
05/22/08 09:33 AM

zachy where did you get the red ivtec stickers?

Phaetonspyro
(Newbie)
05/28/08 12:48 AM

hey zachys did you spray tint the reverse part of your tail light or did you use film? either way what did you use and where did you get it?

Quidam
(Newbie)
06/13/08 03:19 PM

i love this car. anyy suggestions on detail mods? color decals? anything

-Drew

Celcius
(Newbie)
06/18/08 01:15 PM
Re: CSi's Official '06+ Picture Thread

My rice poop.

I've also got this one for sale^ It's been hogging up my driveway space forever \:\(

Design
(Post Master Supreme)
06/18/08 03:19 PM

Nice to see you make the trek to the dark side Celcius. ;\)

CivicSi07
(Poster)
06/18/08 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: CelciusMy rice poop.

[img
http://yospeed.com/cars/nighthawk_black_pearl_honda_civic_si_tourenn_03.jpg[/img]

I've also got this one for sale^ It's been hogging up my driveway space forever \:\(

where did you get that kit at? looks nasty man! i want it haha "not the car"

HabaneroSedan
(Sr Member)
06/19/08 12:45 AM

hey design, whats your name on 8th? and welcome to a real forum celcius. when i say real forum, i mean a place when almost no new information is shared and every noob is scared shitless of when the old school trolls might stop by.

8th for info

csi for entertainment

overall.... csi > 8th

by far

08civicsi
(Newbie)
06/20/08 03:37 AM

[

I've also got this one for sale^ It's been hogging up my driveway space forever \:\([/quote]

how much you want for it

Design
(Post Master Supreme)
06/20/08 12:16 PM

Friendly reminder - please keep F/S discussions limited to PM.

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
06/26/08 10:38 PM

Yea, design. Who are you on the 8th?

rezcav
(Newbie)
07/19/08 03:30 PM

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
07/19/08 03:43 PM

hmm...it's original. Needs a dual exhaust and bigger rims. Needs a drop like air suspension or something.

Design
(Post Master Supreme)
07/19/08 04:57 PM

Yeah it's definitely different. Welcome.

Yea, design. Who are you on the 8th?

Same as here. Working on a vid for some people over there. Should be out in a month.

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
07/19/08 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: rezcav

Type R

That means Type Rice

hmm...it's original. Needs a dual exhaust and bigger rims. Needs a drop like air suspension or something.

dont forget decals and stickers

CivicBeater
(Jr Poster)
08/01/08 07:13 AM

Mine \:\)

Robertw
(Newbie)
08/07/08 12:42 PM

NothingMan08
(Newbie)
08/09/08 08:21 PM

hey guys new here to the forum and new to civics heres some pics of my new Si..all stock for now

Tite681
(Newbie)
08/11/08 05:31 PM

Nooka King
(Newbie)
08/12/08 06:11 PM

Hey guys ive had my si for about 4 months ill post pics in like 20 min, hope to share info and learn new things about these cars, i was an srt-4 owner but it got totalled so i got a nicer car but def miss the srt, i will say this the si stock is not fast, for me at least its OK but not quick, i will mod of course, i do have AEM CAI, and my nex mod is GREDDY TIC so let me know what you think, gotta go take pics. lol

Nooka King
(Newbie)
08/12/08 06:27 PM

ok heres my si and little dirty, we had some rain, i dont know any si owners is the dfw but if there is a meet or something let me know!

BBGTO
(Newbie)
08/13/08 11:06 AM

We just picked this up Monday. After looking and looking for one of these our local Chevy dealer just so happened to have one on the used lot Sunday evening. She works directly across from the dealership and knows everyone that works there, so she started workind the #'s with them all Monday. Well, by the time I got off work it was a matter of meeting her at the dealership and her signing the papers. She loves it and I have to admit it is really quite fun to drive. Good on gas, 4 doors, and FUN TO DRIVE \:\) I could'nt be happier for her!

2007 Civic Si Sedan
Every option but Navigation
20k miles

DEBADGED DOORS AND REAR CIVIC AND DEALER EMBLEM AND 35% TINT

And yes, that is the GOAT in the garage. Not negotiable \:\)

Nooka King
(Newbie)
08/13/08 07:03 PM

awsome looks really good, are you going to take the si emblem off to are keep it on?

BBGTO
(Newbie)
08/14/08 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Nooka King
awsome looks really good, are you going to take the si emblem off to are keep it on?

She wants to keep that on \:\)

jeremy0203
(Newbie)
08/14/08 09:22 PM

itttssaa meeee, havent put up pics of my car for a long time, need to get new ones. none yet of my newest mod.

Nooka King
(Newbie)
08/15/08 02:19 PM

hey man did you do that red interior yourself? and how much hp did you get from the super charger, let me know man it looks good.

jeremy0203
(Newbie)
08/15/08 03:32 PM

i did the doors, unfortunately i didnt have the talent to do the seats. i got a lil more red for ya guys i need to get some pics of ;). car dynoed at 269 to the wheels.

RedHondaSi
(Post Master Jr)
08/15/08 09:54 PM

Nooka King
(Newbie)
08/16/08 05:22 PM

very nice man, 269 is a ver good number for the stock block, thats a preaty quick car. i only hopeing for 230 whp all motor, cause this is my DD and dont want to dish out the money to boost it but im looking for another srt4 and ill put more money into that but nice car man props

VTEC9FIVE
(Post Master)
09/08/08 06:06 PM

very nice interior

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
09/14/08 09:36 PM

None of these taken by me.

HabaneroSedan
(Sr Member)
09/15/08 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: jeremy0203
itttssaa meeee, havent put up pics of my car for a long time, need to get new ones. none yet of my newest mod.

wtf? where did you get the comptech emblem? i hate you!

SiRacerGrl
(Newbie)
09/17/08 06:17 PM

heres mine...im workin on gettin HFP rims right now

FijiBlu10
(Poster)
10/04/08 08:22 AM

Nice u got the deer in the pics...lol.

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
11/01/08 09:52 PM

got a new camera

08civicsi
(Newbie)
11/03/08 12:49 PM

NIIIIICE
looks like you got new plates to
haha.

topjuice
(Newbie)
01/27/09 07:01 PM

[img]http://[/img]

Elusive8
(Newbie)
02/04/09 12:21 PM

Where are yall getting the projector headlights?

zachys
(Post Master Jr)
03/16/09 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Elusive8
Where are yall getting the projector headlights?

you can make them yourself like mine
or you can get them from http://www.customlightz.com

NighthawkSiSedan
(Major Member)
03/20/09 12:05 PM

Wow, well my car is 2 years old now. Still looks completely stock minus tint. I don't even have a drop. But I am happy to say she puts down 207whp. But be on the lookout for exhaust, wheels, drop, carbon mugen rep. lip kit from seibon and the hondata "kpro" or w/e they're gonna call it now this summer. Should be hot.

SiRoadstr99
(Poster)
04/07/09 02:46 AM

nice cars

topjuice
(Newbie)
04/08/09 10:01 PM

[IMG] finally dropped it

EIGHTgrandFTW
(Newbie)
05/01/09 04:38 AM

suppp dudes... I have a 2008 si coupe. I bought yellow fogs but I don't want them. My friend has an 09. I know the front changed but will we be able to swap lights. Would I have to get new housing. Idk. If anyone could let me know I'd appreciate it.

AX-NY'06Si
(Jr Member)
05/08/09 10:47 AM

Some Pics from Lime Rock Park 4-18-09

SteviePhamo
(Newbie)
05/20/09 12:15 AM

mandew1999
(Jr Poster)
05/20/09 09:06 PM

Top pic is as it sits now, bottom are my old rims.

izzyb
(Newbie)
07/14/09 10:42 AM

hey guys im new to this site but also on 8th civic.

NHBP07Si
(Newbie)
08/01/09 05:14 PM

hello everyone, im brand new to the site. I have a 07 NHBP FG2. Anyone here from south florida?

NHBP07Si
(Newbie)
08/20/09 11:05 PM

Heres the whip...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32470569&op=3&o=global&view=global&subj=760397942&id=60606844

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32470567&op=3&o=global&view=global&subj=760397942&id=60606844

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...2_5834190_s.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...8_4819004_s.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=262107&id=760397942

CivicSi07
(Poster)
08/21/09 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: NHBP07Si
Anyone here from south florida?

nope but was in destin/panama city a week ago haha

NHBP07Si
(Newbie)
08/22/09 12:15 PM

Thats the happening spot for sure. How was it?

MilanoRedEJ8
(Newbie)
08/23/09 01:44 PM

r rims photoshopped? howd ya tint ur reverse light in tails? ride is clean

adawn
(Newbie)
09/08/09 07:52 PM

I own a 2009 redline orange pearl civic...most rare of all the colors. [img]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=288855&id=668860566#/photo.php?pid=8009223&id=668860566[/img]

PacmanSI
(Newbie)
09/08/09 09:54 PM

FBP FTW Indeed!

devonkyle77
(Newbie)
09/26/09 07:10 PM

zachys, how did you get your tails to look like that?

zerostar1979
(Newbie)
10/09/09 11:42 PM

Will be mine on Monday (10/12/09) had an 03 Civic EX and then an 04 EX coupe NBP. This will be my first Si and my first honda in a few years... good to be back!

2009 Si Sedan in CBP

QuattrucciJDM
(Newbie)
03/02/10 08:16 AM

So many stock pictures lol

CivicBeater
(Jr Poster)
04/11/10 03:25 PM

LOL blue wheels?!

RRedSi
(Post Master Supreme)
05/12/10 01:05 AM

Just put on my new wheels & tires this weekend. Mugen GP's with Hankook Ventus V12's: 225/40/18

Design
(Post Master Supreme)
05/26/10 12:38 PM

Still one of my favorite wheels.

I am now 1K on the Hankook's. Fantastic tire for the money.

0720Steve
(Newbie)
06/09/10 07:32 PM

kidoekid
(Newbie)
08/11/10 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: NHBP07Si
hello everyone, im brand new to the site. I have a 07 NHBP FG2. Anyone here from south florida?

I should be in Miami Labor Day weekend. woot woot!

r0ck87
(Newbie)
08/12/10 06:28 PM

2010 Si, bought it a month ago, just put the enkeis on her as well as the tint this week =D love this car

honda_racer07
(Newbie)
10/29/10 05:07 PM

VenomInside
(Newbie)
01/18/11 05:18 PM

RRedSi
(Post Master Supreme)
01/18/11 10:32 PM

So shiny! I can't wait for winter to be over \:\(

iRockCopeland
(Newbie)
05/01/11 06:54 PM

Just got this today, I'll be posting more pictures at a better time.

Mconover
(Newbie)
12/25/11 01:05 PM

https://picasaweb.google.com/111794990119126733157/December252011#5690136026594995714

2011 Civic si coupe white on white with black nose guard

roskii
(Newbie)
03/28/12 07:00 PM

NBP and Fuji blue are amazing in person, when they are clean lol

r a y
(Newbie)
07/22/12 03:16 PM

DSC_6210 by Ray Flores, on Flickr

DSC_6213 by Ray Flores, on Flickr