CivicTypeR
(Post Master Jr)
10/15/06 01:39 AM
PS3

I was able to get one on preorder from gamestop. I didn't know how limited they were compaired to the 360 which I waited in line for 17 hours for until surfing around the net for a bit just now. Now I guess its time to camp out to get another one and sell one for double so I can have a free one. Can't wait until 11/17!

todzilla
(Post Master Sr)
10/16/06 09:42 AM
Re: PS3

[south park] really? [/south park]

I seriously couldnt spend 17 hours in line for something like a gaming system. (todd starts to ponder what he WOULD stand in line for 17 hours for....first thought comes to mind is a Formula 1 test drive...)

Anyways...have fun...hope ya keep warm! lol

TenTwelveAdministrator
(Post Master Supreme)
10/16/06 09:44 AM

No doubt... I wouldn't stand on line for an hour just to spend $600.

MgSfHoBbS
(Post Master Sr)
10/16/06 04:36 PM

I think I've reached a point where I'll never buy another game console again. They are getting too expensive, becoming too close to actual computers, and I just don't have time to play video games.

**DONOTDELETE**
()
10/16/06 11:04 PM

Quote:

becoming too close to actual computers

Makes you wonder what the future holds for them...can the PS4 run MSOffice?

Bo MookAdministrator
(Post Master Supreme)
10/17/06 08:08 AM

why not just get a computer?

but seriously, i just got a game cube. so i figure i'll have a 360 or ps3 by 2016

MgSfHoBbS
(Post Master Sr)
10/17/06 10:37 AM

Quote:

This is the cliffs notes for my post.

SiWheelman
(Post Master)
10/17/06 07:45 PM

Quote:

what the hell is a computer?

TenTwelveAdministrator
(Post Master Supreme)
10/17/06 11:19 PM

Quote:

I like consoles for the fact that you'll never have to upgrade your video card or add ram to play a new game. I like consoles because you can sit down with 3 friends and play a game on your big screen. I like consoles because I prefer a controller to a keyboard and mouse for gaming.

teal_dx
(Post Master)
10/19/06 12:09 PM

Quote:

I think I've reached a point where I'll never buy another game console again. They are getting too expensive, becoming too close to actual computers, and I just don't have time to play video games.

same here, My ps2 hasn't been touched in a year b/c I'm too busy to play it. I'll pick up a used 2 player game for my NES for a couple bucks and play that though

CivicTypeR
(Post Master Jr)
06/25/18 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Bo Mook

but seriously, i just got a game cube. so i figure i'll have a 360 or ps3 by 2016

Well did you get one? Fucking crazy to go through all these old posts from ages ago. I'm sure no one will ever read this