AMG
(Major Member)
01/11/12 12:52 AM
Need some help from Dayton Ohio area.

I was hoping someone could help me out.

A very dear friend of mine is in an abusive marriage. She needs to find an lawyer that could help her file the divorce papers. She already wrote up the terms and her husband keeps saying he will go to the notary to get it signed so she can submit it to the courts, but he is not following through. And when he gets drunk things get out of hand.

I was wondering if anyone in the Dayton/Cincinnati area knows of a divorce lawyer that can help her out. She doesn't have that much money. But she is a dear friend of mine and she needs to get out.

Any help/directions will be appreciated.

AMG
(Major Member)
01/14/12 12:54 PM
Re: Need some help from Dayton Ohio area.

No one???

teal_dx
(Post Master)
01/17/12 11:46 AM

Sorry man, OH forum is a ghost town these days. I'm up by Cleveland and don't know any lawyers.

AMG
(Major Member)
01/17/12 02:07 PM

Thanks for replying. I just thought I would give it a shot.

underESTIMATED
(Post Master Sr)
03/09/12 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: AMG
I was hoping someone could help me out.

A very dear friend of mine is in an abusive marriage. She needs to find an lawyer that could help her file the divorce papers. She already wrote up the terms and her husband keeps saying he will go to the notary to get it signed so she can submit it to the courts, but he is not following through. And when he gets drunk things get out of hand.

I was wondering if anyone in the Dayton/Cincinnati area knows of a divorce lawyer that can help her out. She doesn't have that much money. But she is a dear friend of mine and she needs to get out.

Any help/directions will be appreciated.

Guns are cheaper than lawyers these days.

Doesn't take much to file a TPO either.