LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/05/07 05:15 PM
Xmas came a bit early... :DYNO VIDEO:

Project is finally starting to come together, piece by piece \:\) This was definitely what I was waiting for. Just waiting for the 1.6TD exhaust mani and I can start to figure out where things are going to go...

Garrett VNT20 off of a Audi A6 2.5 V6 TDI (180hp) This turbo is good to about 30psi.

:UPDATE: Still waiting for the fucking god damn exhaust manifold!!!! The shitty thing is, I bought it from a guy that lives about 3hrs north of me. Got lost in the mail, he sent out a new one lastnight. It's a fucking piss off, because I can't do shit without it.. Although I do have a question regarding the IC piping.

Am I am going to be upgrading the IC pipes, but need to figure out if I should go with stainless or alum? Pipe is going to be 2inch, I was hoping to get the local muffler shop to make a few bends for me.. Any advantage of one over the other? I'll hopefully have some more updates for you guys when I get the manifold and can finally fab up the adapter plate!!!

3bar map sensor has been ordered, along with a set of 1.8T axles. Looking for a set of 1.8T or VR6 108mm axles flanges now..

theLoon
(Post Master Sr)
07/05/07 05:19 PM
Re: Xmas came a bit early...

no cantaloupe, no care

j/k. So let me get this straight. You're modding a TDI jetta?

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/05/07 05:25 PM

I am actually laughing as I type this, but yes...yes I am.

I won't bother guessing the power I'll make, cause Euphoric would be in denial \:\) But I have a pretty good idea.

theLoon
(Post Master Sr)
07/05/07 05:29 PM

It's all about high-torque daily drivability, right? ;\)

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/05/07 05:38 PM

Definitely going to be making more torque then HP \:\) Should be fun...

tropicana
(Post Master Supreme)
07/05/07 06:06 PM

It's going to make decent torque, but the new Civic Si runs 14s stock /Euphoric

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/05/07 08:51 PM

talk about tire smoking ;\)
that thing looks to be in mint shape for being used.

howmany psi does that audi run stock?

LS1Formula
(Post Master Sr)
07/05/07 08:57 PM

Based on what others have done, what would be a realistic hp/torque number off the wheels. Feel free to low-ball. I'm growing increasingly interested in diesel stuff.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/05/07 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: LS1Formula
Based on what others have done, what would be a realistic hp/torque number off the wheels. Feel free to low-ball. I'm growing increasingly interested in diesel stuff.

I am hoping for something around 180whp/350ftlbs.

Jon: I think the Audi's run about 22-23psi stock. I will probably start at around 25psi or so and see how the EMP is, no reason to run more boost if I can't get rid of it...

I took apart the turbo tonight and its mint, barely any soot at all.. I need to re-clock the VNT vanes in order to move the exhaust housing. I need to get the oil feed line vertical (or within 15 degrees of vertical).

morpheus
(Post Master Sr)
07/05/07 11:04 PM

LOL, 14.5@80 mph.

Im jk, it looks sick man.

RacerXI
(Post Master Sr)
07/05/07 11:05 PM

Modded trucks i've seen. Diesel cars are new to me. Keep us updated. Does that housing say GT2852U?

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/05/07 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: morpheus
LOL, 14.5@80 mph.

Man, I'd be lucky to break into the 14's \:\) But I'll definitely take it to the track for shits and giggles.

Garrett part number is GT2052V. Housing states the A/R is .42. Exhaust is 1.03? I am sure someone knows what these numbers mean (I admit, I don't)

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/23/07 09:47 PM

Update in original post.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/23/07 11:01 PM

Go for stainless piping mang.

sucky about the mani. shouldve met halfway .

Mike Johnson
(Newbie)
07/23/07 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
LOL, 14.5@80 mph.

Man, I'd be lucky to break into the 14's \:\) But I'll definitely take it to the track for shits and giggles.

Garrett part number is GT2052V. Housing states the A/R is .42. Exhaust is 1.03? I am sure someone knows what these numbers mean (I admit, I don't)

Pretty small but you should be able to get into the 14s

Scargoes
(Post Master Sr)
07/23/07 11:39 PM

So, are these the old style moving vanes(like the rotating vanes on the 89 Shelby CSX-VNT) or the new style(stationary vanes that move in and out of the exhaust stream- Like on my MB/Detroit powered FTL)?

Side note, I just read an article last week of a 99 Dodge Ram 2500 extra cab LWB running 9.96 in the 1/4. Not bad for a street driven 5500lb truck.

A_MantisAdministrator
(Post Master Supreme)
07/23/07 11:45 PM
Re: Xmas came a bit early... :UPDATE:

Diesel Performance? Its nice to see something refreshingly different. I'm curious to see some times/#'s as well so keep us updated.

Once you get it set up you should go race some Honda guys at an 1/8mi. track.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/24/07 12:27 AM

It may be different on this side of the pond but not so much in europe.

Scargoes
(Post Master Sr)
07/24/07 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
It may be different on this side of the pond but not so much in europe.

Not so much here either. Truck drivers have been doing it since the 70's at least. Ever since they realized you could get more power from larger injectors and changing pump timing. Remember...black smoke means POWER!!

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/24/07 07:40 AM

Scargoes: You are correct, identical vnt mechanism as found in the VNT25 used on the CSX-VNT. Most of the new variable vane turbo's found now are Holset's. But they require a big displacement engine to make use of them, I dunno if I could even spin one up with my 1.9 litres of fury \:\)

Jon: Is stainless cheaper then aluminum? I'll see if my local shop can get some at a decent price, its such a pain in the ass trying to mock up stuff with the engine still being in the car, with the original turbo still on it.. I'll have to get a mini DP made up and just take it to the shop when its running for them to finish up the rest...

I was even thinking of a generic Ebay IC kit. The IC pipes on the TDI are a huge restriction, and obviously there isn't a kit I can just drop in \:\)

:EDIT: I need to find a dyno in Toronto that can pick up rpm from my cam sprocket. I'd like to see where the car is with just injectors/chip before I throw more stuff on it. Jon, any idea's?

Mr. Knowitall.
(Post Master Sr)
07/24/07 10:09 AM

Scargoes: You are correct, identical vnt mechanism as found in the VNT25 used on the CSX-VNT. Most of the new variable vane turbo's found now are Holset's. But they require a big displacement engine to make use of them, I dunno if I could even spin one up with my 1.9 litres of fury :)T

This looks like a tiny ass turbine wheel to me.
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2039444

PabloCorona
(Post Master Sr)
07/24/07 11:57 AM

This turbo put my buddy Howard well into the 13's.

With over 200hp, and well over 350lbs of tourqe.

You'll need larger injectors, a larger injector pump, software, stronger rods, a hot cam, larger intercooler, and a few other go fast bits to get there though.

The sounds that car made on the dyno were down right terrifying.

qksl2
(Post Master Sr)
07/24/07 12:29 PM

Scargoes: You are correct, identical vnt mechanism as found in the VNT25 used on the CSX-VNT. Most of the new variable vane turbo's found now are Holset's. But they require a big displacement engine to make use of them, I dunno if I could even spin one up with my 1.9 litres of fury \:\)

Jon: Is stainless cheaper then aluminum? I'll see if my local shop can get some at a decent price, its such a pain in the ass trying to mock up stuff with the engine still being in the car, with the original turbo still on it.. I'll have to get a mini DP made up and just take it to the shop when its running for them to finish up the rest...

I was even thinking of a generic Ebay IC kit. The IC pipes on the TDI are a huge restriction, and obviously there isn't a kit I can just drop in \:\)

:EDIT: I need to find a dyno in Toronto that can pick up rpm from my cam sprocket. I'd like to see where the car is with just injectors/chip before I throw more stuff on it. Jon, any idea's?

Be careful with ebay ic piping "kits" they weld like absolute ass on a plate with no shielding gas, and the silicone couplers aren't always silicone.

If you do a moderate increase in price, you'll find actually polished piping in aluminum, no a polish look coating like the ebay stuff.

I'm very excited to see how this works out for you.

Ian

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/24/07 01:35 PM

Ian, thanks for the info. I have found a local guy that should be able to do up some IC piping for me. If the price is right, I'll pick up a GodSpeed core and just do a front mount. I have also talked to my tuner, who will be getting a custom map done for my car once I give him all the specs. Apparently people in Germany have nothing better to do \:\)

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/24/07 02:30 PM

stainless is cheaper than aluminum piping.

morpheus
(Post Master Sr)
07/24/07 07:33 PM

What kind of mileage do you think youll be getting when this is over?

Scargoes
(Post Master Sr)
07/24/07 11:12 PM

What kind of mileage do you think youll be getting when this is over?

There is a slight possibility it will increase milage. Most likely it will stay within 1-2mpg. Many of the CTD owners have gotten better milage with basic bolt-ons and a tune. And increasing pump timing from 12* to 16*.

beerslurpy
(Post Master Supreme)
07/24/07 11:56 PM

Why SS instead of aluminum? Aluminum isn't going to corrode from intake air. Just coat the outside and you are fine. Saves a few pounds over stainless.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 12:20 AM

its more expensive.

who runs into corrosion issues with stainless piping on thier project car ?

the car will probably be long dead before thats an issue.

qksl2
(Post Master Sr)
07/25/07 01:18 AM

What the fuck? I do this every day, and use only the top quality materials, and my stainless costs more than my aluminum, period. When you finish off a 230cf tank of argon in two days, let me know.

Your typical 304/308ss is resistant to corrosion, but most welders don't know how to properly weld enough to prevent it. Aluminum simply won't, will save a ton of weight, and I typically see several degrees cooler IAT's by using aluminum, with no coating, wrapping, or anything like that.

The only SS that is as cheap as aluminum is 409, which is what toyota and honda use for their stock exhausts: it surface rusts but is very strong due to its high carbon steel content,and welds best with a 308l rod.

Back to the original poster, how does the tuning think work on small diesels? My only experience is with the duramax/6.0 and 7.3 powerstroke, and cummins. What sort of interface can the end user use, and what are the main parameters you are changing? Obviously a lot to do with fuel pressure.

Also if there are a few specific bends you need and I have them lying around, let me know the size and I'll send them to you on me. I'm interested to see how this comes out.

Ian

MurderHornetVR6
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 01:39 AM

Originally Posted By: theLoon
no cantaloupe, no care

j/k. So let me get this straight. You're modding a TDI jetta?

MurderHornetVR6
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Juanhunglogh
This turbo put my buddy Howard well into the 13's.

With over 200hp, and well over 350lbs of tourqe.

You'll need larger injectors, a larger injector pump, software, stronger rods, a hot cam, larger intercooler, and a few other go fast bits to get there though.

The sounds that car made on the dyno were down right terrifying.

all hail teh plaque

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 07:13 AM

Originally Posted By: qksl2

Back to the original poster, how does the tuning think work on small diesels? My only experience is with the duramax/6.0 and 7.3 powerstroke, and cummins. What sort of interface can the end user use, and what are the main parameters you are changing? Obviously a lot to do with fuel pressure.

Also if there are a few specific bends you need and I have them lying around, let me know the size and I'll send them to you on me. I'm interested to see how this comes out.

Ian

Ian, I appreciate the offer. I plan on replacing the stock IC piping with 2inch tubing, hopefully the guy I have planned to weld this stuff up for me does alum \:\)

From what I've gathered in a proper tune on these cars there are about 15 different maps that need altering. Timing, injection quantity, boost etc are the 3 main factors. I am pretty sure the fuel pressure is directly related to rpm (from what I have read) I don't think it's something that can be changed with the map, as it's completely mechanical. (Opening pressures, etc)

This is the pump that the most of the VW diesel's untilized until the release of the Pumpe Duse in '04 to the US market..

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/jag/vw/engine/fi/injpump.html

Unfortunately no one has come up with a plug and play solution like they have for the trucks. You can do a lot more with a common rail setup like the trucks have compared to what I am dealing with. The only thing a tuning box is good for on a TDI is fooling the ECU so that it dumps more fuel. Does not touch the boost level at all, sure you'll get maybe 1-2psi more, but it's pretty much an expensive potentiometer.

I appreciate the feedback guys, keep it coming.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 01:19 PM

back when I bought my stuff stainless was quite a bit cheaper than aluminum around here and LNX lives in my area.

maybe its diff in Cali or things have changed since then. I dunno. That is something LNX will have to look into for himself.

Not to mention stainless piping was way easier to find locally.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 05:21 PM

My turbo is a fucking frankenstein!!!!!!!! I gotta grind down this pin in order to rotate the exhaust housing so I can get the oil feed line within 20degree's of vertical. No other vnt20 I have seen has this pin. I have the turbo completely apart, I can take some pics of the vnt internals if anyone is interested..

BTW, finally got the exhaust manifold!! I am going to have to get it sandblasted, then hot tanked... It's got a nice layer of rust on it...

:EDIT: Pin pulled out with a pair of needle nose \:\)

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 07:42 PM

good work Bill!

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 09:53 PM

good work Bill!

Thanks man \:\) Got the housing to where I want it.. Now I just need to either alter the original actuator bracket or make a new one. I am also boring a blown vnt15 so I can make sure I get as close to stock dimensions as possible. I don't wanna go to install this thing and have it not fit cause that would really suck.

Now to make a decision between the stock SMIC, or a FMIC.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/25/07 10:49 PM

fmic ftw \:D

diesel jetta with fmic would be sweet.

Scargoes
(Post Master Sr)
07/25/07 11:38 PM

tmic FTMFW! I've got an charge air cooler that would work....it has 1200sqin of surface area. lol ic-hood

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 06:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Scargoes
tmic FTMFW! I've got an charge air cooler that would work....it has 1200sqin of surface area. lol ic-hood

Then I would have an excuse to run a hood scoop! \:\) I want to pick up a FMIC that has both outlets on the same side. There are also upgraded smic's available (Boostfactor, TyrolSport) but the price is pretty steep...

zc911
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 08:14 AM

do you have to do anyhting to the injection pump or can it feed enough fuel in stock forum?
i am intersted to see how this goes as well. I have a mechanical head 1.6TD ready for my Suzuki samurai (if i ever get off my ass and finish the truck)
Do you know of anyone that has run that turbo on a 1.6?

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 08:39 AM

If I can find a used 11mm pump (Off the auto cars) for a good price I'll probably pick that up. If not, maybe a 11mm plunger and cam plate.. I am going to be running a 3-5psi inline fuel pump near the tank. The 99.5-03 cars with the VE pump don't have lift pumps like the '04+ cars do. They'll sometime see powerloss at high rpm because of lack of fuel. Also makes it a bit easier on the pump...

I don't know of anyone that has put a vnt20 on a 1.6. 1.6's don't use a vnt turbo stock. So making a vnt work properly would be a task.

qksl2
(Post Master Sr)
07/26/07 11:10 AM

back when I bought my stuff stainless was quite a bit cheaper than aluminum around here and LNX lives in my area.

maybe its diff in Cali or things have changed since then. I dunno. That is something LNX will have to look into for himself.

Once you start buying in bulk and find the right suppliers its different. Either way, there is no reason to use heavier stainless when you can use aluminum for a similar price.

If you have the cash, go FMIC for sure.

Ian

zc911
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 11:15 AM

If I can find a used 11mm pump (Off the auto cars) for a good price I'll probably pick that up. If not, maybe a 11mm plunger and cam plate.. I am going to be running a 3-5psi inline fuel pump near the tank. The 99.5-03 cars with the VE pump don't have lift pumps like the '04+ cars do. They'll sometime see powerloss at high rpm because of lack of fuel. Also makes it a bit easier on the pump...

I don't know of anyone that has put a vnt20 on a 1.6. 1.6's don't use a vnt turbo stock. So making a vnt work properly would be a task.

cool, well if you pop it i ahve a spare 1.9 block haha \:D

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: qksl2

Once you start buying in bulk and find the right suppliers its different. Either way, there is no reason to use heavier stainless when you can use aluminum for a similar price.

If you have the cash, go FMIC for sure.

Ian

you are comparing buying in bulk to someone buy 4-6 180 bends for some ic piping...

All Im saying is when I bought my stuff(not in bulk) around here stainless was much cheaper and way easier to come by.

things might have changed since then(pricing wise) but im sure stainless is still much easier to get.

Of course aluminum is the most optimal but its not like if he goes with stainless he will be putting himself way behind.

weight savings arent much... If he was running some sts setup with 30 ft of piping then I could see the savings being worthwhile.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 11:39 AM

Maybe I'll have to buy all my piping directly from Ian!!! lol

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 11:45 AM

might be a good idea.
provided he ships it properly ;\) (And before Ian shits himself that I said that. i mean , have it labeled right so Bill doesnt get rapped by customs).

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 02:34 PM

Guys, any thoughts on this?

I would like to keep both the inlet and outlet on the same side to minimize the length of tubing and also cause the intake manifold connection is on the passenger side...

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/26/07 02:51 PM

top to bottom are slightly more efficient than side to side iirc.
xs stuff is decent but pricey.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/28/07 01:55 PM

FMIC has been ordered \:\)

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/31/07 12:20 PM

There is now a 11mm injection pump sitting in my trunk.. Decided to go with this over the PD150 intake manifold. Price was about the same, from this alone on a stock car you'll see 20HP/40ftlbs. This is really going to help get all that fuel to the boost I plan on running.. EGT/Oil/Boost gauges are on their way, with all the senders, etc.. Got a pretty decent deal..

1.8T axles should be here soon, I just need some 108mm tranny flanges and I can get those installed. Items that still need to be done are: Adapter from exhaust manifold to turbo, IC piping, downpipe, oil feed line. Once I get the FMIC, I am going to mock it up, make all the mounting tabs and do whatever trimming I have to do to the bumper and rebar to get it to fit. I might also install the 11mm injection pump before hand.

[insert Jaws music here)

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/13/07 01:41 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, the guy who was supposed to be fabricating some stuff for me has been a flake. Anyhow, for some more interesting news, I'll be getting on a dyno this weekend at the VAGCRAFT show in Brampton, On. Any thoughts on the numbers I'll make? I installed a 11mm pump last weekend, which has helped the upper rpms and smokes like a fucking freight train.

New parts on the work bench:

FMIC
1.8T axles
Boost,oil and EGT gauges.

Parts I am still waiting for:

108mm flanges
R32 airbox with inlet and snorkel
map sensor flange adapter for intercooler pipe

I'll also get video of it on the dyno (Its a Dynapack) I might even make some changes so it smokes out the entire fucking place \:\)

My guess.

130HP/250ftlbs.

Impulsive
(Post Master Supreme)
08/13/07 02:03 PM

I thought smoke is wasted fuel?

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/13/07 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Impulsive
I thought smoke is wasted fuel?

It is.. I don't have enough boost to take advantage of all the extra fuel that the 11mm pump is giving me..

The smoke would just be for show, it raises EGT's and basically wastes fuel. I am getting it turned down on Thursday. I'd rather have a bit of smoke to make sure that I am a bit overfueled, then underfueled.

aerosaaber
(Post Master Supreme)
08/13/07 05:22 PM

I want to pick up a FMIC that has both outlets on the same side.
I know the new gen Saab 900 and 9-3 (97-03) had fmic with inlet and outlet on the same side (except the viggen). A lot of guys upgraded to get better cooling, so you might be able to find them cheap.

qksl2
(Post Master Sr)
08/14/07 12:41 AM

top to bottom are slightly more efficient than side to side iirc.
xs stuff is decent but pricey.

Actually vertical stack i/c's are typically less efficient but flow better, due to the shorter tubes and the sheer number of them.

The XS stuff, is cheap and generally shitty. However, ebay intercoolers have made shit tons of horsepower for us, and I've seen over 25 psi through them without issues, so I'm sure you are good in that department. Leaps and bounds better than a stock vdub one. Good choice.

And you can have some piping... as I pm'd you before.

Ian

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/14/07 07:37 AM

Thanks again Ian.. I am going to be running about 28psi through that XSPower IC. Hopefully with the low amount of cfm that a tdi pushes, it will handle it with ease.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/18/07 10:06 PM

Well, got dyno'd at VAGKRAFT with my current setup.

11mm pump
Sprint 502's
Technine Stg II

I don't think the technician knew what the fuck he was doing, instead of running through the gears, he decided to start off in 4th, with the car under load. And you wonder why the fucking CLUTCH WAS SLIPPING!?!?! The guy stalled it about 3 times.. After finally telling him to stop and to roll into the throttle, I got in 2-3 good runs. I have the sheet and video evidence \:\) I was hoping for 130hp/250ftlbs and I got exactly that.....at the wheel.

With a correction rate of 16%, I'm seeing 151hp/291ftlbs at the crank. I'll get the dyno lot scanned and uploaded tomorrow. I think the torque value is a bit high, but the plot is nice and smooth.. So I dunno.. HP is exactly what I thought it was going to be, and expected from a setup like this...

Scargoes
(Post Master Sr)
08/18/07 11:18 PM

Nice! Now you will be able to pull all the broken Powerstrokes and Duramaxs off the road with ease.

NOHC
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 12:05 AM

I can't believe nobody remembered to say it....

CRUSH BENT PIPES!

Nice numbers. How's it feel, out in the real world?

AMGSiR
(Post Master Sr)
08/19/07 12:27 AM

VAGCRAFT..

wtf

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 07:31 AM

Originally Posted By: NOHC
I can't believe nobody remembered to say it....

CRUSH BENT PIPES!

Nice numbers. How's it feel, out in the real world?

I'll need some crush bent pipes \:\) lol. Car feels great out on the road, lots of passing power, to bad 1st and 2nd gear weren't a bit longer, 1st gear gets me to about 15mph if I am lucky.. \:\) If I can find a decent used O2A (vr6 tranny), I'll just swap out the stock 5th for a TDI 5th gear and I should be all set. Better acceleration across the board, without losing any highway mileage.

vwkaferman
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 11:01 AM

I r jealous.

James

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 05:08 PM

Chuck, I have been running the remap and injectors for a while now, I just upgraded the pump. With the stock 10mm pump and the remap/injectors my best tank since the upgrades was 55MPG (US). A remap and injector upgrade will give you better mileage and more power.. I know this doesn't make much sense, lol. I have lost a bit with the 11mm pump, I haven't ran a full tank through the car yet, and have been beating on it pretty much the entire time.. My guess is I'd pull a 45MPG tank. Most likely because the software still thinks there is a 10mm pump in there and is injecting assloads of fuel. I probably would have had better numbers if I had it remapped once the pump went in.. Here are a few pics from the weekend....

GB
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 05:41 PM

SOOOOOT FTW

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 06:25 PM

awesome stuff Bill!
we should go for a run

its too bad the darn thing cant hold the torque curve a little better.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 06:47 PM

Yeah, it drops off pretty quick, same with the hp curve.. I dunno if the clutch slipped, and he let off and got back onto it, but you wouldn't think it would drop off like that. I wish I captured the logs in VAGCOM, then I would have seen all the boost levels, throttle position etc.. Then maybe I could explain that weirdness..

Impulsive
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 06:54 PM

I find when I dyno in fourth gear, the load on the engine from being WOT at 2500 with no spool, the engine kinda lugs, then when it finally spools, the boost tends to spike, then the ECU tries to scale it back ASAP, which results in a dip, then it rises back up. My third gear pulls were cleaner (same power) and the boost curve was smoother.

How much tuning do you have left to do?

Any thoughts on the new 140 diesel? A Rabbit/Jetta diesel would be the perfect commuter for the wifey and I which having a practical fun car for other occasions.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 08:38 PM

We'll get the Jetta sedan and wagon in the fall with the 2.0 Common Rail engine, I dunno when they are going to put it in the Rabbit.. It's going to be 100% completely different then any diesel you have driven. I cannot wait to take one of those badboys out for a spin... 140hp/236ftlbs. A much needed improvement.

As far as tuning is concerned, that remap was just for my Sprint 502 injectors. Big turbo is still sitting on the bench, along with the FMIC and loads of other shit that needs to go in. I'll be getting a custom tune once everything is in, I'll hopefully be able to get on the dyno and get some numbers for comparison..

Another pic one of the local Vortex guys took, lol cough

Scargoes
(Post Master Sr)
08/19/07 09:03 PM

now that you have enough fuel, time to add nitrous oxide \:\)

AMGSiR
(Post Master Sr)
08/19/07 09:06 PM

now that you have enough fuel, time to add propane \:\)

FTW

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/19/07 10:02 PM

Propane before Nitrous \:\)

AMGSIR has the right idea!

Scargoes
(Post Master Sr)
08/19/07 10:15 PM

Propane before Nitrous \:\)

AMGSIR has the right idea!

Propane is its own fuel, dosen't help the smoking, but nitrous will clear up some of that smoking.

RacerXI
(Post Master Sr)
08/19/07 10:51 PM

That's sick.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/20/07 07:26 AM

Vids to come.. I just need to edit them a bit..

Mr. Knowitall.
(Post Master Sr)
08/20/07 11:32 AM

So how fast is a VW with 200whp?

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
08/22/07 09:14 PM

Ulead is a fucking cool little piece of software \:\)

Dyno Vid

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
08/23/07 01:29 AM

propane ftw with diesel... as already mentioned.

nice vid Bill!!
if you dynojet it you can get some higher numbers ;\)

love the side rice pipe lawls. puff it into someones windown on the 400.

HYst
(Jr Member)
10/31/17 02:50 AM

coulé lorsque, ce nike air jordan pas cher matin-là, Marcus Moncler Outlet Store O’Brien, en Nike Soccer Cleats Boots piochant son Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet lot, trouva un adidas store filon. Pandora Official Website De Pandora Outlet trois batées successives, il leva de Cheap Michael Kors l’or Adidas Superstar Sale Online pour un dollar, pour Nike Shoes Sale Store un Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace dollar nike jordan shoes et demi, et pour Air Max Pas Cher deux dollars. Toms Outlet Online Le Cheap Nike Air Huarache filon TOMS SHOES OUTLET s’annon?ait bon.

Jim le Frisé, Zapatillas Air Max qui tenait Michael Kors Handbags Discount un Nike Outlet Store jeu de nike schuhe günstig pharaon et adidas outlet qui, seul Billige Nike Sko de Adidas NMD For Sale son espèce, allait et venait par tout Cheap True Religion Jeans le Northland, spéculant en outre, Official Toms Shoes Outlet lorsque l’occasion s’en présentait, sur les découvertes des suivre un envoi chercheurs d’or, Adidas Originals Superstar était, à ce moment, aux Nike Pas Cher Femme c?tés de Marcus O’Brien.

Il UGGS Outlet regarda dans Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher le trou Nike Roshe Run creusé Nike Air Max Cheap par le prospecteur, günstige nike schuhe y retro jordans for cheap préleva quelques batées, Nike Air Women qu’il lava lui-même, et nike sneakers offrit coach factory outlet online sur-le-champ à Marcus O’Brien Pandora Outlet Store dix mille nike sportschuhe dollars, Cheap Air Max pour tous droits présents Ugg Pas Cher Femme et à venir. Cinq mille dollars zapatos de futbol nike seraient payés comptant, Hugo Boss Sale en cheap uggs poussière d’or. Pour les UGG Boots Cheap cinq mille Reebok Outlet Store autres, il lui reconna?trait une demi-part Air Max 90 de Nike Polo Sale gains dans son entreprise de UGGS For Women jeu.

Marcus O’Brien refusa l’offre. Il était Nike Air Huarache For Sale là, Adidas Originals Sale déclara-t-il avec canada goose jackets on sale chaleur, Nike Store pour tirer de l’argent Original Ugg Boots du Pandora Store Sale sol et non de ses air force one pas cher semblables. Cheap Toms Outlet Store Le reebok running shoes pharaon Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag ne l’intéressait pas et, Nike Shox discount Sale au surplus, il ジョーダン スニーカー estimait christian louboutin outlet que son Cheap Real Jordans filon 23 IS BACK Store valait Nike Shoes Online plus Jordan Store de nike mercurial soccer cleats dix mille dollars.

Le second Canada goose dam événement zapatillas nike baratas important scarpe nike de la journée Nike Air Shoes se produisit dans l’après-midi, lorsque Siskiyou Pearly amarra son Abercrombie and fitch store bateau sur la Chaussure Nike Pas Cher rive du Jordan Sneakers For Sale Yukon, Air max levně devant Nike Kyrie Red Cow. Il venait tout longchamp bags on sale droit du Official NHL Jerseys sud et モンクレール レディース du monde civilisé, et Canada Goose Online Store avait en Stone Island Outlet sa Ugg Outlet Online Store possession Nike Roshe Run Sale un vieux canada goose jacket outlet journal, datant de quatre mois. TOMS OUTLET Il Boost Yeezy Sale On Line amenait Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher en plus, dans TOMS STORE son bateau, une demi-douzaine de tonneaux Nike Huarache Womens Cheap de whisky, tous nike sb stefan janoski adressés à Jim le Frisé.

Les hommes de Red Canada Goose Outlet Cow converse store quittèrent Adidas Yeezy Cheap leur Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses travail. Ils dégustèrent Vans Black Sneakers le Canada Goose Womens Coats whisky, à Soccer Boots Outlet nike un dollar Pandora Style Beads le verre, celui-ci Ugg boots Sale pesé sur Toms Factory Outlet les Michael Kors Clearance balances de Jim le Frisé, et ils discutèrent des nouvelles du journal.

Et tout Uggs For Cheap se serait admirablement Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet passé, si Jim le Ugg Pas Cher En France Frisé n’avait con?u le projet Scarpe Nike Scontate diabolique de saouler Nike Air Sneakers Marcus Air max dam O’Brien, Michael Kors Outlet puis de profiter Pandora Store de son ébriété pour Canada Goose Outlet lui acheter Cheap Nike Huarache son filon.

Ce plan, Nike Online Store au début, marcha ugg factory outlet comme sur des roulettes. Il Nike Shox Cheap re?ut son exécution Scarpe Air Max dès le début Nike Air Pas Cher de la soirée et, Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap à neuf New Nike Shoes heures Jordan Shoes For Cheap du nike shoes soir, Marcus O’Brien Discount TOMS chantait toms shoes outlet à tue-tête. nfl store Il fitflops sale uk s’accrochait à Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace Jim le Chaussure Air Max Frisé, en lui passant son Louboutin Wedding Shoes bras Moncler Sale autour du Mens Nike Air Max cou, et Pandora Store même il n’hésita point à entamer la Nike Air Max Goedkoop fatale Coach Bags On Sale chanson des petits oiseaux qui, Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace un mois new pandora charms avant, avait cheap uggs for women co?té ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE la vie Negozi Pandora au pauvre Ferguson. Peu importait maintenant, puisque pandora beads l’homme Adidas Neo Discount Sale aux Nike Factory Outlet oreilles trop nike air délicates, qui avait Nike Air Max Sale tué par louboutin heels amour Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher de l’art, était parti sur le Yeezy Black Yukon, qui Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas l’avait emporté à The official UGG la Nike Outlet vitesse de cinq Yeezy Men milles à l’heure. Il était certainement Jordan Shoes Air loin Coach Outlet Store Online à Moncler Outlet présent ugg clearance !

Mais la seconde partie de Moncler Outlet Online la Christian Louboutin Heels combinaison ne répondit point au succès de la première. Timberland Outlet En dépit de Michael Kors l’invraisemblable quantité de whisky Cheap Nike Free Run qu’il lui Air Max Femme versa dans le Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher gosier. Jim le Boty Nike Air Frisé ne put amener newest lebron shoes O’Brien à considérer comme un Nike Factory Store devoir d’ami, et une juste reconnaissance pour tant moncler jacket sale de bons verres absorbés, de New Air Max 2017 lui new jordan releases vendre son filon.

Il y avait des moments, sans doute, nike tn pas cher où O’Brien Cheap Air Max Trainers hésitait, et un tremblement s’emparait de lui, lorsqu’il se sentait UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN sur le point TOMS For Sale de céder. Boutique Ugg Mais, Descuentos Nike quel ugg store que f?t le Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens trouble Nike joggesko de womens nike air max ses idées, il chaussure basket homme ne laissait Nike Air Damen point son Adidas Superstar cerveau battre la Nike Air Jordan 11 campagne botas de futbol plus Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale qu’il ne convenait. Il Air Jordan Retro Sale redevenait toujours ma?tre de lui-même et riait intérieurement de asics sko ses Discount Air Max défaillances. C’était un rude partenaire Nike Air 90 que Jim cheap nike air max le Frisé avait Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes en Adidas Originals Stan Smith face Uggs Pas Cher Soldes de lui, Cheap Michael Kors Handbags et Cheap Louboutin Heels qui se plaisait à embrouiller les cartes. chaussures nike pas cher Le whisky était Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale bon. Cela seul Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel était certain. Et Kobe Shoes Nike Jim chaussure adidas pas cher le Frisé affirmait, en prada outlet effet, qu’il pandora jewelry store provenait d’un f?t Air Max Sneakers spécial et Hogan Outlet valait Yeezy Boost Sale Online douze fois celui huarache sneakers que Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace contenaient les cinq vans shoe store autres Air Nike tonneaux.

La scène se Cheap True Religion Jeans passait dans l’arrière-pièce Air Max Kopen d’une sorte de bar où, Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher durant

20171221yuanyuan
(Jr Poster)
12/20/17 08:38 PM

nike outlet store
louis vuitton outlet store
ugg boots
ugg boots
ralph lauren sale
louis vuitton outlet store
the north face outlet
mulberry handbags