BOOSTEDCIVIC
(Jr Member)
10/15/09 09:35 PM
Car will not start

ii have a 1992 civic hatch with a 99-00 B16A2 swap.........the car has been sitting on jacks in the garage for at least a year and a half when I put a new clutch in.....i put the axles back on and the car will not turn over....i have a battery pack hooked up and it just keeps crankin but wont turn over.....the plugs, wires, rotor are still in good shape.....no fuses seem to be blown...the only code im throwing is 41 which has to do with the primary O2 sensor......

Porkchops22
(Newbie)
10/16/09 02:32 PM
Re: Car will not start

Bad fuel? Are you getting air into the combusion chamber? Are the plugs actually firing? Injectors getting fuel?

91_CrX
(Newbie)
04/29/10 09:22 PM

I know this sounds stupid but whats the fuel situation ? Bad gas or any in the car?

**DONOTDELETE**
()
06/28/11 02:11 PM

^^ smokes meth and makes no sense

sonic90001
(Newbie)
04/02/12 03:47 AM

Fuel actually goes bad after a long period of time so 91_crx might be onto something. Check that you're getting spark and then Check the fuel pressure and if you have gas and spark then maybe timing. If not those 3 items than I'm out of ideas!

AlexLubin
(Newbie)
12/23/13 08:10 AM

Hey guys.there was same problem with my car. i tried many solutions and searched on internet, asked my friends but it did not work. at last i visited to Luxurati Inc. Automotive Services. They can answer all questions related to your car. Luxurati inc. offer a wide range of auto repair services including Tires change,breaks,shocks,alignment,suspension,ac service etc. you should go there once for your problem.