JSK
(Major Member)
03/13/12 01:29 PM
Western Canadian Mindset

Hey all,

I'm doing a project for work that requires me to research the mindset and general profiles/opinions of western Canadians (mostly rural folk in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.

Any little tidbits will help! I'd appreciate any insights you have for me \:\) Thanks!

Smash
(Post Master Supreme)
03/13/12 01:37 PM
Re: Western Canadian Mindset

People from Saskatchewan are fucked.

JSK
(Major Member)
03/13/12 01:37 PM

lol why?

**DONOTDELETE**
()
03/13/12 02:55 PM

Because Saskatchewan sucks lol. Dunno why you would want to live there. Flat flat flat.

So you want info on like small town folk in the prairies? Mindset? Politics?

Smash
(Post Master Supreme)
03/13/12 05:40 PM

You do realize that the land mass of the people your trying to general profiles of is the same area as about 12 states.

BC like california.
Alberta is like texas
Saskatchewan is like ohio
Manitoba is like minnesota

Then mix in Oregon, Washington, Colorado and that will pretty much describe the type of demographic your dealing with.

Moof
(Post Master Supreme)
03/13/12 07:45 PM

What about meeee?! You forgot Yukon.

Smash
(Post Master Supreme)
03/14/12 02:50 AM

your a northern canadian, not a western canadian.

JSK
(Major Member)
03/14/12 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Lost^
Because Saskatchewan sucks lol. Dunno why you would want to live there. Flat flat flat.

Yeah, pretty much. What are their values? likes/interests? dislikes/things that would offend them? political mindset? family mindset? opinion toward big business vs small biz? things they can't live without? why they like where they live? things they don't like about where they live? perspectives on work vs. pleasure? luxuries vs. necessities? etc.

Smash
(Post Master Supreme)
03/14/12 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: JSK
 Originally Posted By: Lost^

Yeah, pretty much. What are their values? likes/interests? dislikes/things that would offend them? political mindset? family mindset? opinion toward big business vs small biz? things they can't live without? why they like where they live? things they don't like about where they live? perspectives on work vs. pleasure? luxuries vs. necessities? etc.

The same as the states ive listed.