shelbz
(Newbie)
02/09/07 05:55 AM
VANCITY MEET.. FEB 25th!!!!

VANCITY MEET: Feb. 25th!!!!

Place: Big parking lot @ the corner of Hastings & Renfrew. (Right across from Playland).

When: Sunday, February 25th, 2007... Meet @ 1pm.

Who: RSX's, EP3's, S2K's, NSX's, Integras, Misc. Civics.. pretty much ANY Honda/Acura.

We'll all meet up, take some pics, check out the rides and maybe go for a cruise after to cypress or something.. should be a pretty big meet!!

Everyone try to come out, it'll be fun!!

1) Shelbz
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

btw: me and a couple of my buddies who are organizing this also posted on ephatch, club-integra, VCC, s2ki, fgcoupe, and crsx, so there are already more people signed up than are just signed up on here.

AE91Dave
(Post Master Supreme)
02/09/07 08:30 AM
Re: VANCITY MEET.. FEB 25th!!!!

you guys are able to have a full blown honda meet in the middle of the winter out there? wow.

shelbz
(Newbie)
02/09/07 03:05 PM

haha yeah, looks like it's gonna be pretty good turn out so far.

AE91Dave
(Post Master Supreme)
02/09/07 03:33 PM

i gotta see pics of this.

AMGSiR
(Post Master Sr)
02/10/07 02:05 PM

Hmm.. I might go up Cypress with my camera to shoot the carnage of stupidity on sandy mountain corners. Sounds like awesome times to me.

shelbz
(Newbie)
02/10/07 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: AMGSiR
Hmm.. I might go up Cypress with my camera to shoot the carnage of stupidity on sandy mountain corners. Sounds like awesome times to me.

chances are that we're gonna cruise to squamish instead.. but just because u've seen people drive like assholes doesn't mean we're going to. save your assumptions and critism.

AMGSiR
(Post Master Sr)
02/10/07 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: shelbz

chances are that we're gonna drive like assholes

That's what i thought

PsychoEBPSiR
(Post Master Sr)
02/10/07 08:14 PM

LOL hes bin to other meets,and i ve bin to every Si(SiR) meet from clubsi BC forum,since umm 00 ,same goes for AMG use to be mopacSiR back in the day.Doesn t matter how many people show up that know how to drive like normal people,u always get dumbshits...doesn t matter,its just how it goes.

But Chris save your assumptions!

shelbz
(Newbie)
02/10/07 09:07 PM

you guys did not come to the last meet i organized actually, and i havent been to yours. so just because shit may have happened in the past doesnt mean it will again. honestly i dont want people like you @ the meet anyways and u guys both just showed why this site has a bad rep.

btw way to be mature and alter my post in your quote. i must say, you're pretty freaking cool buddy.

PsychoEBPSiR
(Post Master Sr)
02/10/07 10:48 PM

LOL u people ?I give this site a bad rep?Why what did i say to u again,why the defesnive?I commented on my friend Chris there not u dumbshit.

Well anyways u can t control everyone,like i said alot of normal mature guys show up and drive like humans,but u always get some random tag alongs that show up and start racing getting u in shit.U know how many meets i ve bin to where everyone got a VI because of dumbshits ?I can count a few....when was your last meet?Cause i do not remember that....

AMGSiR
(Post Master Sr)
02/11/07 12:26 AM

It was on Davie at Denman..

Something about muscle shirts and crotchless chaps.

I skipped that one.

PsychoEBPSiR
(Post Master Sr)
02/11/07 11:11 AM

oh....lol

Dam,i always miss the good ones.

shelbz
(Newbie)
02/11/07 02:32 PM

it was in october @ the same place. it was an EP3 meet but turned into fg's and s2k's also.
and yes u do always get the random person that wants to show off and be an asshat but @ cypress it's one lane.. if me or one of my buddies is leading, then no one can drive like a tool once we hit cypress. but also at my last meet i found if u actually tell ppl to cool it, then they do.

AE91Dave
(Post Master Supreme)
02/12/07 01:43 PM

lol sounds like vancouver rice meets are the same as toronto's.
any import meet that involves a cruise is just asking for trouble.

f22b-dohc
(Post Master Supreme)
03/30/07 10:23 AM

cruises still happen? errrrrr

Huy009
(Post Master Sr)
04/02/07 11:55 AM

minivan showoff?

AE91Dave
(Post Master Supreme)