BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
09/12/21 08:35 PM
do you vote?

I've never voted before but I'm feeling the need to this year.
I almost feel as if there's some voter suppression going on with the lines at polls and having to register to vote by mail. I mean they already mailed me a voting card to go to the poll with. With covid and lines I don't want to deal with it. mail in registration cuts off on sept. 20 at http://www.elections.ca
I guess i'll sign up.
are you planning on voting? did you register to vote by mail? or are you gonna go in person?

BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
09/13/21 07:50 AM
Re: do you vote?

Correction. I think mail in registration ends tomorrow

porschetr
(Post Master Supreme)
09/13/21 08:19 AM

Who do we pick?

O'Toole who is against vaccine mandate
Vs Trudeau .....
Vs a turban wearing man as a Canadian prime minister?

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/13/21 08:24 AM

What a mess

furball
(Post Master Sr)
09/13/21 08:41 AM

Drove by Sunday evening and voted. In and out. Only 2 parties in the running is red and blue ...

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/13/21 10:03 AM

Trudeau is probably going to win because of single issue voters. Home prices will continue to get jacked up. More of the same, just a bigger fall in the end, that's all.

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
09/13/21 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: BroKe
I almost feel as if there's some voter suppression going on with the lines at polls and having to register to vote by mail. I mean they already mailed me a voting card to go to the poll with. With covid and lines I don't want to deal with it. mail in registration cuts off on sept. 20 at http://www.elections.ca
I guess i'll sign up.
are you planning on voting? did you register to vote by mail? or are you gonna go in person?

i think im opposite this year. have voted since i was able to but might not this year cuz i cant agree with anyone. even if i voted ndp for whatever reason it wouldnt matter. it'll be red or blue like furry previously stated...

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
09/13/21 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Simon_the_Pieman
 Originally Posted By: BroKe
I guess i'll sign up.

i think im opposite this year. have voted since i was able to but might not this year cuz i cant agree with anyone. even if i voted ndp for whatever reason it wouldnt matter. it'll be red or blue like furry previously stated...

this is my dilemma too.

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
09/13/21 02:33 PM

Same for me, this year I just don't GAF. I'd vote libs just for the devil you know and O'Toole just seems shady to me but outside of that I have little fucks to give.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
09/13/21 03:05 PM

voted with the mail in ballot for the cons. i wanna give someone else a chance running a minority.

BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
09/13/21 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: furball
Drove by Sunday evening and voted. In and out. Only 2 parties in the running is red and blue ...

Sad truth

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
09/14/21 07:39 PM

no

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
09/15/21 08:52 AM

PPC FTW /s

Nonetheless, Trudeau is playing w/ fire to call an election where most Canadians do not want an election. I do hope that either he lose the election or gain the least amount of seats this time around.

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
09/15/21 10:51 AM

I do not breathe through my mouth, I do not chain smoke, I have all of my teeth, and I have an IQ greater than today's temperature.

Therefore I vote.

For the first time I went to my riding's election office instead of the polls. I was the only one there, ballot cast in under five minutes. Until online voting becomes a thing this will be the way I vote going forward.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/15/21 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Senor Eduardo_82
I do not breathe through my mouth, I do not chain smoke, I have all of my teeth, and I have an IQ greater than today's temperature.

Therefore I vote.

For the first time I went to my riding's election office instead of the polls. I was the only one there, ballot cast in under five minutes. Until online voting becomes a thing this will be the way I vote going forward.

Tell us who to vote for!

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
09/15/21 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
Tell us who to vote for!

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/15/21 12:36 PM

damn it

Good luck with all the retargeted advertising you are about to get for the next 2-3 months. Ask me how I know \:\(

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/16/21 08:46 AM

I watched cable TV last night for the first time in 6 months. I saw a liberal ad ad and I almost barfed. Have to go vote now.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
09/16/21 09:49 AM

Drama in my ward (East York - Beaches). Digging up tweets from 2017.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/conservative-...posts-1.5581529

Quote:
The Conservative Party has dropped its candidate for the Beaches-East York riding after her alleged Islamophobic social media posts resurfaced Friday.

Using her current Twitter account, Robinson responded to Erskine-Smith’s post.

“This account is fake and in 2018 I reported it to the Durham police. I will be signing an attestation confirming these facts,” she tweeted.

“Sharing this false information is defamatory and must be removed immediately. Alternatively, you’ll be getting a libel notice shortly.”

Warning, Spoiler:

furball
(Post Master Sr)
09/17/21 06:48 AM

Drama going on at work ...

We have some kind of legacy 'Voting & Engaged Citizenship' policy ....

The Voting section says you should go exercise your democratic right, and go vote, but if your work hours interfere with that, talk with your manager, etc. etc.

The Engaged Citizenship policy appears to be a legacy hipster policy to go to protests/demonstrations ...

Folks are winding them together, and calling it out "HEY, you can get UP TO 1 FULL DAY OFF MONDAY .. if you are, LET ME KNOW so we can ALL PLAN TO NOT WORK" ....

BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
09/17/21 04:07 PM

Just got my mail in ballot in the mail today. Pretty sure it's suppose to be received by Monday. Dunno how that's gonna happen lol guess i aint voting.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
09/21/21 08:04 AM

600m bucks later and here we are! Back to status quo.

f22b-dohc
(Post Master Supreme)
09/21/21 09:33 AM

tools wins/loses