furball
(Post Master Sr)
02/28/17 08:57 AM
Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors

https://www.thestar.com/life/health_well...infighting.html

Reading this is cringe-worthy ...

Quote:
“We very much want our students to be involved in leadership activities, and understand that on occasion this may include involvement with politically charged issues. I am confident that any outsider’s comments about one of our student’s activities would in no way jeopardize that student’s career aspirations. That said, we very much are outraged if the purported allegations of a threat to a resident’s career are validated,” continued Reznick, dean of the faculty of health sciences at Queen’s.

Medical students have also been attacked on the Facebook forum. A quote attributed to Dr. Daniele Wiseman, a radiologist at the London Health Sciences Centre, says this about University of Ottawa student Jonathan Gravel, who last summer voiced his support of the tentative agreement:

“That kid should be shot with a ball of his own s---.”

Quote:
Forbes also wrote this about Berger on the Facebook page: “RT = gathering the wolf pack to go hunting. Berger is the target here.” (“RT” refers to “retweet,” which is how messages spread on Twitter.)

A reporter tried to reach Ramirez through the media relations department at Stevenson Memorial Hospital where he is a staff physician, but heard back instead from his boss.

“Stevenson Memorial does have a policy that prohibits this very kind of activity on social media,” said the chief of staff, Dr. Barry Nathanson, adding that a senior team would be taking up the issue with Ramirez.

“Dr. Berger is entitled to express his views, as we all are, without vulgar responses, public or private, from anyone. As a physician myself, I am embarrassed that any colleague would conduct themselves in a manner which lacks the dignity and professionalism that medicine is based upon,” Nathanson added.

Quote:

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
02/28/17 09:28 AM
Re: Alpha-on-alpha bullying.... on social media vDoctors

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
02/28/17 09:31 AM

What am I supposed to be outraged over?

furball
(Post Master Sr)
02/28/17 10:01 AM

It's pretty bad when you're an advocate for change/whatever, and your peers are saying "FUCK YOU, you will NEVER get a job in this province, I'll see to it" ... and you know it's highly possible they can do it...

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
02/28/17 10:34 AM

Of what concern are the Doctors' problems to OP? Make half a mil a year and deal with some drama, such difficulty, wow struggle, let's feel bad for them.

Why is this even of relevance to anything, it's like a water downed Canadian version of TMZ.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
02/28/17 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Rusky Business

Why is this even of relevance to anything, it's like a water downed Canadian version of TMZ.

TMZ is actually entertaining....

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
02/28/17 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: TheRealCSnapper
 Originally Posted By: Rusky Business

TMZ is actually entertaining....

.... on weeeeeed.

furball
(Post Master Sr)
03/01/17 10:50 AM

This impacts the S/O, and apparently a bunch of my friends as this keeps coming up on my feed.

And in case you weren't reading, some of those being fucked with are med students, with threats of fucking of their future careers, i.e. no half-mill salaries just yet.

Not all docs make half a mill either. Some make more, others make less, the poor saps who end up in a research scenario make even less.

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
Of what concern are the Doctors' problems to OP? Make half a mil a year and deal with some drama, such difficulty, wow struggle, let's feel bad for them.

Polkaroo
(Jr Poster)
03/01/17 12:43 PM

The shit that goes down is straight beta. Not alpha by any means. And it's rampant in that industry.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
03/01/17 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: furball
This impacts the S/O, and apparently a bunch of my friends as this keeps coming up on my feed.

And in case you weren't reading, some of those being fucked with are med students, with threats of fucking of their future careers, i.e. no half-mill salaries just yet.

Not all docs make half a mill either. Some make more, others make less, the poor saps who end up in a research scenario make even less.

Originally Posted By: Risky Business

This impacts you you as much as 16 year olds following the latest kardashian gossip.

Docs and the whole med student population is mostly betas and cucks. Alphas lol

Alpha-Trion
(Post Master Sr)
03/01/17 04:12 PM

oh, I thought I was bullying someone...