robbbby
(Post Master Supreme)
02/10/17 06:03 PM
www.faucetcanada.ca wtf

Have any of you ever come across this site?

Quote:

Why shop at Faucet Canada?

Faucet Canada started as a local plumbing store servicing the Greater Montreal Region and has now grown into one of Canada's largest online retailers of Bathroom Faucets, Kitchen Faucets, Bathroom Fixtures, Sinks & Faucet Parts. Our goal is to service Canadians with the most expansive selection of all your Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet needs. We achieve this while proving excellent customer service through a knowledgeable and experienced staff. We also keep a very large selection of products in stock which allows us to ship straight to your door with the least delay.

We are currently authorized dealers of the most well trusted brands such as Moen, Grohe, American Standard, Kohler, Kraus, Price Pfisters and many more. We are also constantly updating our catalog with more items so be sure to visit us often.

Sounds good so far.

Look up faucet I want, wow what a great price.

How do I add to cart? Their home page says secure online shopping.

Let me contact them. Oh no contact info anywhere.

My initial impression after going through the above was SCAM. But wait, how could they possibly scam anybody if they don't let you purchase anything or contact them. Seems like an elaborate website for absolutely no reason.

I found some contact info through google but it was a question form on their website, it's been a week and I haven't heard back. I'm just curious why this site even exists.

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
02/10/17 09:20 PM
Re: www.faucetcanada.ca wtf

Same as two years ago?

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/8135344

porschetr
(Post Master Supreme)
02/10/17 11:19 PM

How often do you buy faucets?

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
02/11/17 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: eddie_82

I came to say the same thing lol

robbbby
(Post Master Supreme)
02/11/17 08:53 AM

Holy fuck, I need to lay off the crack, how do I not remember this. Even looking at the thread none of it rings a bell. I need to order some ginseng or something.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
02/11/17 10:01 AM

JFC glad i am not the only that had a deja vu with these montreal faucets.

I actually went through OP's post history looking for the original thread before reading the comments, got side tracked and read about tax filing issues from 2010 and multiple basement floods instead

JEFFOS
(Post Master Supreme)
02/11/17 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: robbbby
Holy fuck, I need to lay off the crack, how do I not remember this. Even looking at the thread none of it rings a bell. I need to order some ginseng or something.

Rofl haha

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
02/11/17 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Wildout

I came to say the same thing lol

Yup, I even scrolled back up to check the post date

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
02/11/17 12:22 PM

ha ha ha ha ha. OP is funny.

Hatorade
(Post Master Supreme)
02/11/17 12:24 PM

Dejavu!!!

robbbby
(Post Master Supreme)
02/11/17 02:04 PM

Quote:
Dementia is more common in people over the age of 65, but it can also affect younger people. Early onset of the disease can begin as young as the 30s, 40s, or 50s. With treatment and early diagnosis, you can slow the progression of the disease and maintain mental function.

Time to book an appointment with the neurologist.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
02/11/17 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Tasty
Yup, I even scrolled back up to check the post date

Me too

OracerO
(Post Master Sr)
02/12/17 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Risky Budiness
JFC glad i am not the only that had a deja vu with these montreal faucets.

I actually went through OP's post history looking for the original thread before reading the comments, got side tracked and read about tax filing issues from 2010 and multiple basement floods instead

I lurk more than i participate, but dang, even i had a relapse about this!
lol