Denis Si
(Post Master)
08/23/16 05:10 PM
Gurvinder says black guys don't call

Just saw it on the news. Some brown dude in sauga posted a kijiji ad for renting an apartment, in the add he said "black guys pls don't call"

Oooooof

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
08/23/16 05:19 PM
Re: Gurvinder says black guys don't call

From the title I thought this was going to be about all the times that Gurvinder was stood up by back guys (ie gave his number and they would never call)

fatso
(Post Master)
08/23/16 07:10 PM

I dunno... I don't see a problem with it. I think that if it read "Yellow guys pls don't call" I would just not call. If spanky is racist and wants to narrow down his search, then so be it. I'm not going to be offended by it. Who cares?

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
08/23/16 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: fatso
I dunno... I don't see a problem with it. I think that if it read "Yellow guys pls don't call" I would just not call. If spanky is racist and wants to narrow down his search, then so be it. I'm not going to be offended by it. Who cares?

Not sure if serious?

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
08/23/16 09:30 PM

Triggered

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
08/23/16 09:46 PM

lol i'd love to be his tenant. come home after work and see him sitting on your sofa.

my brother rented a place in thornhill a while ago from this russian dude and his old school mother. he came home once and saw her chillin in his kitchen, he was like "uhhh...can i help you?" she just goes "no english no english" and walks upstairs.

fatso
(Post Master)
08/23/16 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
 Originally Posted By: fatso

Not sure if serious?

Forgive the poor choice of words - I certainly didn't mean it the way it's typed. It is fucking terrible that people like this still exist however, I don't really see how turning this into news is going to change his antiquated frame of mind. I think all the news surrounding this topic is really quite counterproductive. Now there are all these people that are angry with this guy that posted the ad - he's certainly not going to pick up a book and educate himself...

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
08/24/16 08:26 AM

we're all low key racist, but it's actually against the law...to put that in his ad...

fatso
(Post Master)
08/24/16 08:41 AM

fuck... pardon my ignorance then....