furball
(Post Master Sr)
04/25/15 08:06 AM
$2.5M ketamine bust in Markham

Wat does Asians do doe?

http://www.680news.com/2015/04/24/police-bust-2-5m-ketamine-drug-ring-in-markham/

Quote:
Police have seized $2.5-million worth of ketamine and charged seven people as a result of a major drug bust in the GTA on Thursday.

Around 1 p.m. police raided 10 homes in Markham and Toronto, believed to be drug labs or used for storage and distribution. The main production was apparently done inside a home on Castle Court, near Major Mackenzie Drive and Warden in Markham.

They seized more than 60 kilograms of ketamine with a $2.5-million street value and more than $300,000 in cash. They also quarantined two homes they said were operating as drug labs and will dismantle them over the weekend.

“This is a massive hit to this crime group,” Det. Sgt. Peter Casey of York Regional Police told reporters on Friday.

“I think that the price of ketamine in the GTA just went up last night.”

The accused — Lina Sun, 36, YiGuang Lin, 40, Zhi Xin Lin, 54, Wei Qun Zhang, 55, Ding Qiang Zheng, 37, Wei Hao CHEN, 38, and Biying Ouyang, 46 — have been charged with several charges related to the production and possession of ketamine.

They were due in an Ontario court for bail hearings on Friday.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/15 08:36 AM
Re: $2.5M ketamine bust in Markham

Damn, I would love a property like that to build on.

JEFFOS
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/15 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
Damn, I would love a property like that to build on.

Start up a drug biz man. The gang or crime org you'll be part of will probably pay for it!

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/15 09:33 AM

Apparently they owned the other house next door too.
Ballllllin

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/15 09:35 AM

Wow
See, thats why black people can't get ahead, screw the street crime, go big or go home

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/15 09:38 AM

I think you are on to something, brb taking notes from OT GEN

http://youtu.be/6vYnas6q3Sg

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
04/25/15 09:46 AM

i was wondering why they had a bunch of cop cars and a RIDE truck there on thursday. love that area. maybe this will signal a price drop :P

robbbby
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/15 04:05 PM

People still take K for fun?

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/15 08:06 PM

what a piss off and waste of a home...or homes. china trash gonna trash. hope they deport all of them.

soooo...those houses gonna sell for cheap or what? \:D