titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
10/15/14 09:46 PM
dat wayne friday

anyone going to hit up wayne friday in the states? i'm not, eff that noise, but i am getting a friend to pick up some cheap tools from harbour freight for me.

50' retractable air compressor hose for $60. going to mount it high up toward the front of the garage, so i can just pull it out and change tires in the driveway, automatic battery float charger for $5, and a el cheapo spray gun to paint my fence next year for $30.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
10/15/14 10:39 PM
Re: dat wayne friday

I bought the 50' retractable hose last year on sale for $50 from HF, it's mounted in my garage.

Honestly I've seen Canadian tire come up with matching prices when they go on sale, may not be worth the hassle to get from states, just a FYI if you aren't in a rush.

Only thing worth buying from HF is the that popular toolbox, otherwise the rest of the shit is such piss poor quality that it's not worth your time. Princess auto is comparable and costs the same.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/16/14 05:25 AM

Dat silly exchange rate right now....
low oil prices, low Canadian dollar.

iamfob
(Post Master Supreme)
10/16/14 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
Dat silly exchange rate right now....
low oil prices, low Canadian dollar.

so much for buying a car in US, not going to Wayne Friday for sure

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
10/16/14 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
I bought the 50' retractable hose last year on sale for $50 from HF, it's mounted in my garage.

Honestly I've seen Canadian tire come up with matching prices when they go on sale, may not be worth the hassle to get from states, just a FYI if you aren't in a rush.

Only thing worth buying from HF is the that popular toolbox, otherwise the rest of the shit is such piss poor quality that it's not worth your time. Princess auto is comparable and costs the same.

man i've been watching this thing for the last year and keep hoping that it's going to go lower. i missed the last princess auto sale so i'm just going to buy it because i have 4 friggin cars to put winters on.