SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/14 10:16 AM
Live Large in Downtown Toronto

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-room-rental-roommate/city-of-toronto/live-large-in-downtown-toronto/549655763

f22b-dohc
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 10:19 AM
Re: Live Large in Downtown Toronto

we be jammin? (2nd pic)

**DONOTDELETE**
()
04/23/14 10:20 AM

Looks like Euphoric is renting out some space for some side cash...

Penis pillow ftw.

That place just screams scary old lady

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 10:22 AM

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 10:24 AM

Wow

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 10:39 AM

"furnishings are very high end & tasteful"

LAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWLLL

spd-dmn
(Post Master)
04/23/14 10:45 AM

dat crt doe

f22b-dohc
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Euphoric

that's a flip guy saying "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh?"

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 11:06 AM

Looking through the pics I think I'd rather be inside a jail cell than in that apartment with that person.

OracerO
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/14 11:17 AM

WTf. Who stages like that.

I guess it will attract that type of roommate.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 12:25 PM

nothing says high end and tasteful furnishing quite like pink penis pillow and pink guitar pillow

living large in city place lol, just as bad as those people who refer to "South Beach" condo by name like it's a thing....Shut up. It's lakeshore & parklawn now go back home to Brampton!

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 12:30 PM

^he mad

I like that "south beach" development...what's the deal with it anyway? That co-op housing next door sure is sketch doe.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 12:33 PM

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/04/23/travel-back-in-time-with-google-street-view-archive/

before condo boom

iamfob
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
Wow

Kid Bro Sweets
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/14 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: iamfob
 Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
Wow

87ZCSi
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/14 02:23 PM

That's the same layout as my condo, in the next building.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
^he mad

I like that "south beach" development...what's the deal with it anyway? That co-op housing next door sure is sketch doe.

nothing much to it, just another block of condo out by Lakeshore & Parklawn, you do get a fuck load more space out that way tho. I've ran down by there before, they don't look to have any shitty co-op housing there. It's probably no worse than the co-ops behind tip top on Queens Quay, or Front E near St Lawrence Market

JEFFOS
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 03:07 PM

I used to have a 1200sq/ft condo with 2 parking around there - you get (or at least used to) way more for your money there and if you drive it's like 5 mins to downtown.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: c_snapper
^he mad

nothing much to it, just another block of condo out by Lakeshore & Parklawn, you do get a fuck load more space out that way tho. I've ran down by there before, they don't look to have any shitty co-op housing there. It's probably no worse than the co-ops behind tip top on Queens Quay, or Front E near St Lawrence Market

I think we are talking about different things...I am talking about these condos at Lakeshore/Bathurst called "South Beach". (low rise right by the marina)

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=toronto,+o...2,252.3,,0,-8.3

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 04:06 PM

Off topic, was trolling MLS but I need the condo dweller input. I saw lockers for sale that measure 4'x6'. So, is it possible to sleep in one of these incognito?

Let's say I grab a locker in a building for 6k, could I make it my crash pad if i am downtown hammered and need a place to sleep? I am serious \:\|

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/14 05:17 PM

^ btw, you will need to pay maintenance fees on the locker.

still not sure if serious.

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/14 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: 87ZCSi
That's the same layout as my condo, in the next building.

wtf homie im at 8 york.
we should go for a beer, or better yet when it heats up swim at my pool.
mad fly honeys yo. word is bond.

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/14 06:26 PM

Off topic, was trolling MLS but I need the condo dweller input. I saw lockers for sale that measure 4'x6'. So, is it possible to sleep in one of these incognito?

Let's say I grab a locker in a building for 6k, could I make it my crash pad if i am downtown hammered and need a place to sleep? I am serious \:\|

its doable. took a nap standing up in my locker while moving stuff.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 07:42 PM

I've seen people put up tarps as walls in condo lockers so you couldn't see in.

In for risky homeless shelter pics

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 08:57 PM

^he mad

I think we are talking about different things...I am talking about these condos at Lakeshore/Bathurst called "South Beach". (low rise right by the marina)

i don't believe that development is called South Beach (but i guess it just goes to show that no one cares about the name the developer gives it), the one i'm talking about is this one http://www.southbeachtoronto.com over by Lakeshore and Parklawn

re: sleeping in a locker, first i think you need to own a unit in order to buy a locker in a building (usually in the condo bylaw) and it probably stipulates that you can't make it a "dwelling" but realistically, i don't know how often you end up needing to crash downtown, but it probably makes more sense to just pay for a cab home lol

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/14 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
I've seen people put up tarps as walls in condo lockers so you couldn't see in.

In for risky homeless shelter pics

i think it's to protect your shit from dust, and not putting your valuables on display because locker break ins

4age
(Post Master Sr)
04/24/14 07:44 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL XD XD XD XD

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 08:00 AM

^he mad

i don't believe that development is called South Beach (but i guess it just goes to show that no one cares about the name the developer gives it), the one i'm talking about is this one http://www.southbeachtoronto.com over by Lakeshore and Parklawn

re: sleeping in a locker, first i think you need to own a unit in order to buy a locker in a building (usually in the condo bylaw) and it probably stipulates that you can't make it a "dwelling" but realistically, i don't know how often you end up needing to crash downtown, but it probably makes more sense to just pay for a cab home lol

http://www.southbeachhomes.ca/

Do you know anything about that area? Looks like a good spot for a condo, bachelors are pretty expensive doe, like mid 3's.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 09:50 AM

i'm familiar with the area. My friend lives at 550 QQ and I run down there...

it's nice, but i don't like it since it's not easy to walk to things, tho anything more than 7 mins walk is considered far for me lol.

not sure how sensitive you are to noise, but it's like RIGHT beside the YTZ runway...but i doubt you'd hear much in the lockers lol

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/14 12:54 PM