furball
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/13 10:21 AM
Ford crack scandal shit is exploding right now...

It's all over thestar.com ...

(For those that haven't figured out how to 'fix' TheStar's paywall, block cookies from the site, and delete any cookies you already have from *thestar*)

fatredcircIe
(Jr Member)
10/31/13 10:29 AM
Re: Ford crack scandal shit is exploding right now...

or load the page and stop it before it finishes loading.
or use private / incognito mode.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/13 11:22 AM

any charges or just a bunch of story telling?...

Quote:
Based on the video, there is nothing now that would support laying a criminal charge against Ford, Blair said.
Blair said he has seen the video. His reaction? “As a citizen of the city, I am disappointed.”

err

I think the PMO scandal is a bigger deal

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/13 11:40 AM

meh

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/13 12:15 PM

But we should allow low income housing units in the condos on the waterfront...
We should get the poor people to live like the rich and have the middle class pay for it.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
10/31/13 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
But we should allow low income housing units in the condos on the waterfront...
We should get the poor people to live like the rich and have the middle class pay for it.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/13 01:06 PM

if all this turns out to be true, i hope he can apologize to the 2 star reporters and that gawker guy and then step down. i support his agenda, i don't care about his personal life, but i can't back anyone that's a bold faced liar.

and this ana bailao with the waterfront housing for the poor. wtf? it's going to cost 20mil for something like 70 units? i'm sure that same money would buy a lot more if it wasn't prime location. and like someone said on the radio, it's in a location that isn't established. there won't be any services and only minimal public transport, and you're going to be lower income people there?

and with the senate scandal, those 2 need to step down as well. take your lumps. and THEN go an expose whatever the PMO did.

There's no credibility anywhere in politics.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
10/31/13 07:20 PM

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/10/30/...-rob-ford-says/

wow.

i don't care that rob ford did/does crack. i just think he shouldn't have denied it.

if he was a pretty boy like trudeau, i'm sure he wouldn't take so much heat. either way, when the video comes out, he'll have to resign for lying to the public.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
11/01/13 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: zaius
he'll have to resign for lying to the public.

From what I gather, no he doesn't.

Its different on the Municipal level, they can't force him out. He has clearly stated that he won't resign and if it all comes out like its being suggested, I have a feeling he still won't resign. In fact I think the numbers were showing that the majority of people will still vote for him (not me I think he's an idiot).

Apart from resigning the only way he can be removed from office is if he is arrested and convicted and has to do jail time.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 08:23 AM

Best mayor Toronto has had for a while, a little crack never hurt anyone.

JEFFOS
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 08:23 AM

The government is a bunch of shitbags.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 08:36 AM

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO
if he is arrested and convicted and has to do jail time.
and the chief said theres nothing hes seen yet that would lead to an arrest

so this is just more circus bs.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
11/01/13 09:01 AM

Pretty much!

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 09:15 AM

how the PM bullshit isnt getting more attention I dont know.

way bigger story imho

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/10/30/ho...or-be-dismissed

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 09:19 AM

^^ What we need is for Wright to come out and say he resigned to save face for the PM, a big F-YOU, but he's probably going to get another conservative gig somewhere else, so he's keeping his mouth shut.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 09:23 AM

ya hes loaded and likely has too much future coin on the line to do that.

I like how the senators are attempting to burn it all down though and wont go down without a fight.

Harper is a lying pos and is one of the worst PM's ever. been saying that he is scum since day one.

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
11/01/13 03:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohz8_IafGwE

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
ya hes loaded and likely has too much future coin on the line to do that.

I like how the senators are attempting to burn it all down though and wont go down without a fight.

Harper is a lying pos and is one of the worst PM's ever. been saying that he is scum since day one.

worst than JEan? or Brian Mulroney?

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/01/13 06:47 PM

Way worse than JC. JC had balls

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
11/02/13 08:29 AM

lol

awesome

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/01/mayors-popularity-rises-in-face-of-crack-video-scandal

Mayor's popularity rises in face of crack video scandal

TORONTO - “Do not press an enemy that is cornered” -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mayor Rob Ford is in a corner and the jackals are swirling.

But he’s not dead yet and appears to be prepared to fight on.

A new Forum Research poll shows the mayor’s approval rating post Chief Bill Blair’s confirmation of an alleged crack video gained five points from 39% to 44%.

Not so fast, those sizing up the mayor’s potentially vacant chief magistrate’s chair.

Who knows what next week’s phone call intercept revelations will show or how high an approval rating Ford will go as a result?

Few are changing the channel on this drama.

Ford is down but still holds some cards — the biggest being he is still the mayor with a mandate for one more year.

You can’t fire an elected mayor.

Not because his supporters or enemies on council believe he should be. Not because those behind a political-assassination-script are rolling it out on queue. Not because newspapers have called for his resignation.

And certainly not because the chief is “disappointed and concerned.”

Even if police end up charging Ford, they still can’t sack him.

Only the voters can.

Ford could choose to fire himself by resigning.

It doesn’t look like he will take this advice he has been receiving from so many.

“The job is his life and he loves it,” his lawyer Dennis Morris said Friday. “I don’t see him giving it up.”

But who really knows where this runaway train will stop.

Maybe not even embattled Ford himself.

Perhaps it will become clearer in Sunday’s much anticipated The City radio show on Newstalk 1010. The show may be make-it-or-break-it time for the mayor, who has used up eight of his nine political cat lives.

He owes Toronto an explanation for all that has been exposed that appears to capture loutish and bizarre behaviour.

Perhaps he will ask for the cost of spying on him for five months and if the police had anything else they could have been doing. Maybe he will ask why an outside police service was not called in for fear of the conflict of interest this action would cause between the chief and mayor at police budget time.

Mostly he should just talk to Toronto and tell the truth.

However Ford decides to proceed, the talk show is the best place to attempt to explain himself, apologize, announce his intentions, push back, or — if he chooses — resign.

It might be time for a little contrition, humility and some assurance to the public that he has two hands on the steering wheel and plans to keep them there.

But who knows with the mayor right now? How he navigates forward is anybody’s guess.

He seems to have a “Rob Ford against the world” approach. His world crashed down this week — much of it self-inflicted.

However, while it’s clear his behaviour has appeared delinquent and brutish, it does not mean everyone else’s need to be.

This is a feeding frenzy, the knives are out and there is blood in the water. Opponents mustering in a lynch-mob pack approach can smell the kill and just about everybody else is running away from the potential carnage to attempt to make sure none of blood splatter lands on them.

That’s politics.

But this is a human being, a husband and father who may need compassion, medical assistance, love or even intervention. Maybe he needs a kick in the butt. He is certainly entitled to due process and presumption of innocence like everyone else.

Deserved or not, the irony of the collective attempting to push Ford over the political cliff is the more they pile on, the more he has no choice other than to fight back.

He was elected to do the job no matter how many critics don’t feel he is worthy.

The bottom line, no matter how much poor judgment he has shown around his many talents and achievements, democracy states a mayor can’t be removed just because there is a chanting choir desiring it.

The new poll may not get the same kind of headlines but the opponents will take note.

As Sun Tzu said “if you surround the enemy, leave an outlet” because such a back-to-the-wall warrior has nothing to lose.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
11/02/13 08:58 AM

i'm all for keeping ford in power.

there's less socialized bullshit and tax increases with him around.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/02/13 09:55 AM

lulz, Ford is using my lawyer.

mahnigga.gif

spd-dmn
(Post Master)
11/02/13 09:58 AM

this guy?

http://www.popehat.com/2013/05/17/this-is-the-most-wonderful-legal-threat-ever/

i hope thats a fake, hehe

Kid Bro Sweets
(Post Master Sr)
11/03/13 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Яeesky Beeznuss
lulz, Ford is using my lawyer.

mahnigga.gif

civic13
(Post Master)
11/04/13 09:50 AM

Would you guys rather have Karen Stintz as a mayor???

JEFFOS
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/13 10:57 AM

Nope

https://vine.co/v/hjw7hzE9jKw

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/04/13 11:38 AM

i think Patrick Roy should be our next mayor!

ender_1M
(Post Master Sr)
11/05/13 11:49 AM

And so he did, but the media didn't ask the right questions apparently LOL. On the front page of BBC News.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24824651

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/05/13 12:28 PM

it's pretty clear that he FINALLY realized there was no use denying it any further. some say that his surprise drop-in on am640 yesterday was what opened his eyes. essentially the birthplace of 'ford-nation', john oakley grilled him about the crack and all he could do was deflect.

it's a step in the right direction. take your lumps, step down, and let the city progress. he's started the city in the right direction with accountability and fiscal responsibility but he can no longer be the symbol of that. staying around will be to the detriment of the cause.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
11/05/13 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: 4Three
it's a step in the evident direction. take your lumps, dont resign, have the city re-elect you and let the city be a laughing stock.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/13 02:00 PM

laughing stock of what?
no one cares except retards

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/13 03:21 PM

^it's making international news now.

proud day to be a torontonian

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/13 03:22 PM

any publicity is good publicity.

4age
(Post Master Sr)
11/05/13 03:33 PM

How's this for publicity?
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/11/01/2872601/5-toronto-mayor-rob-ford-worse-smoking-crack/

Awesome things Ford has done:

1. Voted against AIDS funding because “If you are not doing needles and you are not gay, you wouldn’t get AIDS probably.” “‘These are the facts,’ he added when asked if he backed his earlier comments. According to the United Nations, the majority of those affected with AIDS are heterosexual, non-drug users.” [City News Toronto, 6/29/06]

2. Used a racial slur against a member of the city council. “Day 3 of council’s week-long budget deliberations degenerated into chaos briefly after an outraged Mammoliti accused Ford of calling him a “Gino boy,” a term used to disparage Italian Canadians.” Two other council members confirmed Ford used the slur, but he blamed a “left-wing conspiracy.” [Toronto Star, 3/7/02]

3. Solicited money from lobbyists on city letterhead for the Rob Ford Football Foundation, his private charity. He then participated in a city council vote to drop an investigation into the matter. [City News Toronto, 1/25/13]

4. Proposed eliminating the city’s watchdog agencies, after they targeted him for misconduct. “You don’t need a lobbyist registry, an ombudsman and an integrity commissioner. They have 20 people; they’re tripping over themselves. They’re trying to make themselves look busy.” [Toronto Star, 10/25/12]

5. Said “Oriental people” are “taking over” Toronto because “they work like dogs.” Later, he largely defended his comments, claiming it was a compliment. [City News Toronto, 3/06/08]

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/13 03:38 PM

meh

4age
(Post Master Sr)
11/05/13 04:08 PM

ok something that you won't say meh to:

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/13 04:12 PM

Boing

loudsubz
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/13 04:57 PM

meh

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/05/13 09:40 PM

Things just got a millions times more interesting. ..If there's any truth here

http://vice.com/en_ca/read/rob-fords-office-hired-a-hacker-to-destroy-the-crack-tape

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
11/05/13 11:02 PM

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/13 07:35 AM

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/06/13 07:51 AM

Man ... Chris Farley would make a killing in memes right about now ... if he were still alive ...

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/06/13 03:43 PM

DAFUQ

THE IRON-SHEIK VISITED CITY HALL DUE TO THIS SHIT Video in link.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/20...ors_office.html

Quote:
The spectacle surrounding Mayor Rob Ford grew even more surreal on Wednesday with a city hall visit from troubled ex-wrestler Iron Sheik.
The Sheik, who is managed by Toronto impresario brothers Page and Jian Magen, showed up outside Ford's office and denounced the mayor of the city whose name he temporarily forgot.
The Sheik, in a wheelchair, brayed Ford's name through the glass front door of the mayor's office. Ford did not emerge, and a city security guard twice admonished the former WWF champion to quiet down.
The Sheik has himself struggled with cocaine and alcohol. Asked for his thoughts on Ford's admission of crack use, the Sheik responded: “Exactly.” He eventually said it was “bad,” and he asked “what kind of mayor” Toronto has.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/13 05:05 PM

lmfao

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/13 05:31 PM

so..

did ford smoke crack thinking it'd help him to speed up the weight loss program him and doug ford were doing a year or 2 ago?

or..

if he smokes crack, how come that motherfucka aint a skinny fuck by now?!

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/13 05:41 PM

because he doesnt have a crack problem.
alcohol yes

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/13 07:39 PM

could be a crack headddd

could be a crack headddd

could be a crack headddd

show me da gold!

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 07:07 AM

Reporter: What do you think about the mayor saying he smoked crack?

Iron Sheik: I tink it's a bad sing, and de man eat the cheeseburger and smoked crack, what kind of role model is he to the Toronto city?

Fucking gong show .... OMG

Originally Posted By: FurBall
DAFUQ THE IRON-SHEIK VISITED CITY HALL

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 07:18 AM

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 07:56 AM

just watched the sheik vid LOOOOOOL

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 08:19 AM

MR FORD YOU LOVE SMOKE-AH CRACK, AND I'MA CRACK YOUR BACK WITH MY CAMEL CRACH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unyhv-ORpCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghb6YA2hCmg

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 08:45 AM

this guy will go to any length to try and be in the media.

considering hes been arrested for drugs...

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 09:07 AM

i brought my mom's car into the mini dealership for an oil change. had a bmw shuttle take me home. that driver was clearly a heavy accented china man with the hate for rob ford. "fuck this guy. no class. how he fucking being with poor people? he's a baby! it's ok making mistake, but be a man! fuck!"

i found it pretty funny how passionate he was, and also, considering i'm a customer and him working for a higher end luxury brand, that he was cussing so much.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 11:31 AM

lol

wtf is going on with this

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 11:40 AM

And yes, TheStar did indeed purchase this video ... They are transparent at that.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 12:14 PM

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 03:15 PM

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 05:36 PM

And yes, TheStar did indeed purchase this video ... They are transparent at that.

pure tasteless. the guy is inside a home away from the public and they post this?

freakin star is out to ruin every aspect of this guy's life.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 07:19 PM

I don't know whose wheaties Ford pissed in, the the Toronto Star HATES him....

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 07:29 PM

i use to hate the star, and now i loathe it. trash, liberal nut hugging paper.

g&m/national post for me.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 08:20 PM

I completely agree. Like none of us have had some kind rant like that in the privacy of our or friends homes.

Though likely more coherent

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 08:27 PM

If I was ford I'd do everything I said in that vid to the person who took that vid and sold it to the star, I am not even joking. What mother fucking sell out does that, i hope they got paid well for it because whatever karma they have coming their way will be much worse. Fucking snake.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/13 08:31 PM

the star is as bad as the british tabloids

and for that fuckin sellout, i'd be acting exactly like rob ford in that video.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 08:39 PM

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/07/13 10:11 PM

cbc said the star paid 5k to whomever

and lmao

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/08/13 07:05 AM

I must be fucking TOEFL, or Ford is going to Thesaurus.com ...

I had to google 'inebriated' ... His typical day-to-day conversation is never over the top, very peasant-like, and yet, when he's cornered into these situations, he goes full Professor on me? (There was another word I wasn't 100% sure about, can't recall.)

UPDATE: "drunken stupor" was the other word I had no idea WTF it meant...

civic13
(Post Master)
11/08/13 07:50 AM

Another wrestler visited Ford's office yesterday...Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake and offered free subs. ..lol

http://globalnews.ca/video/953817/brutus-the-barber-beefcake-makes-an-appearance-at-city-hall

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/08/13 08:11 AM

Youtube host:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDj6CAO-eQc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8_HnnnHb7s

"I'm gonna be his angel of mercy"

"and I'm giving away free BellyBuster subs!"

Originally Posted By: civic13
Another wrestler visited Ford's office yesterday...Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake and offered free subs. ..lol

http://globalnews.ca/video/953817/brutus-the-barber-beefcake-makes-an-appearance-at-city-hall

87ZCSi
(Post Master Sr)
11/08/13 08:34 AM

So any of you guys had one of those subs?

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/08/13 08:47 AM

lulz we need more wrestlers to show up

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
11/08/13 09:03 AM

if razor ramone shows up, it'd be the end of ford.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/08/13 09:14 AM

thought he died?

checked - nope, still alive...wow.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/08/13 09:41 AM

it would be the end of the city. we would die from laughter

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
11/08/13 10:14 AM

if razor ramone shows up, it'd be the end of ford, chico.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/08/13 11:55 AM

1010 just dropped his show

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/08/13 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: eddie _82
if razor ramone shows up, it'd be the end of ford, chico.

*throws toothpic*

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
11/08/13 04:39 PM

*sucks teeth*

civic13
(Post Master)
11/08/13 05:28 PM

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/13/13 11:19 AM

So, this shit is going off the rails again ... The Fords are getting it in the face in council ...

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/..._the_mayor.html

Just heard Doug Ford started asking Wong if he's every smoked marijuana ... Dafuq? Crack and marijuana don't compare....

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
11/13/13 11:41 AM

doesn't matter what others have done; that's not what's in question. it's time to just suck it up, forget the politics for a moment, and man the eff up. you messed up, you got caught, you got caught denying it ... how much longer can you continue the charade? the longer they try to cling on, the more their base erodes.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/13/13 11:41 AM

Crack and marijuana don't compare....

maybe so but from a legal point of view Doug does have a point.

however thats a side issue.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/13/13 12:24 PM

355-Si
(Post Master Sr)
11/13/13 01:49 PM

Rofl Mammoliti is fucking retarded. I think HE'S on drugs!

355-Si
(Post Master Sr)
11/13/13 02:30 PM

Omg, did Ford just say "I eff'd up"???? Haha

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/13/13 04:12 PM

\:o \:o \:o \:o \:o

I guess Bill hasn't seen this yet.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
11/13/13 04:53 PM

*unzips*

damnit.. she s not taking the top off.

who is she anyway?!?!?!?! link to vid plz. than

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/13/13 05:44 PM

shes on mfc. racktacular.

and got to see some of the antics just now. dude needs to step down.

civic13
(Post Master)
11/13/13 05:55 PM

shes on mfc. racktacular.

and got to see some of the antics just now. dude needs to step down.

Link???

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/13/13 06:01 PM

kateelife

heres the video from that gif

*semi-warning*

http://vimeo.com/79264314#

civic13
(Post Master)
11/13/13 06:12 PM

Damnnnnnnnnn!!! \:D

Ok, this is definitely NSFW
http://minus.com/lLUbqv9jmsgja
http://minus.com/lT082GpNolyiA

Found a better version of Euphoric's link
http://bigtittytube.com/media/videos/mobile/48122.mp4

355-Si
(Post Master Sr)
11/14/13 08:48 AM

Omg, my jaw hit the ground. Press conf. this am, ford talks about eating his wife's pussy. Newstalk 1010 had to apologize to listeners. Lmao, can't wait for the daily show 2nite!!!

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/14/13 09:11 AM

ifl but for now

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/14/13 09:17 AM

http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2013/11...inst-exstaffers

Quote:
Mayor Rob Ford says he plans to sue some of his former staffers.

He faces new bombshell allegations including sex, drugs, drunk driving.

The mayor also stunned the media assembled outside his office on Thursday morning by dismissing allegations he slept with a former staffer and that he told her that he would 'eat her p----.'

"I would never do that, I am happily married and I have more than enough to eat at home," Ford says.

Listen to the full exchange here...

Originally Posted By: 355-Si
Omg, my jaw hit the ground. Press conf. this am, ford talks about eating his wife's pussy. Newstalk 1010 had to apologize to listeners. Lmao, can't wait for the daily show 2nite!!!

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/14/13 12:32 PM

OH HAI

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/14/13 01:05 PM

^

spoiled rich kid(ford) is just going down in flames. hes burning the whole thing down. what a moron

Silver Rocket
(Post Master Sr)
11/14/13 01:19 PM

When the mayor rises to speak council turns their backs on him.

LOL! at the pic

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/14/13 02:01 PM

this is retarded

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-po...-182924158.html

SilverSiR2
(Post Master Supreme)
11/14/13 02:17 PM

LOL we all laughed at the Wops with Berlusconi, now comes revelation that Ford was having his own bunga-bunga parties at City Hall.

Kid Bro Sweets
(Post Master Sr)
11/14/13 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Silver Rocket
When the mayor rises to speak council turns their backs on him.

LOL!

but thats really childish of them

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/14/13 02:32 PM

"i have enough to eat at home"

yea no shit you do.

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/14/13 03:14 PM

http://isrobfordstillmayor.com/

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
11/15/13 09:34 AM

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/15/13 12:55 PM

http://enoughtoeat.com/

zc911
(Post Master Supreme)
11/15/13 01:44 PM

kick him out as mayor but keep him around as the court jester \:D

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/15/13 02:01 PM

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/15/13 02:15 PM

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/15/13 02:46 PM

Is there no end to this guy lol. Now it's just sad.....

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
11/15/13 09:43 PM

my hero. im voting for him!

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/18/13 08:20 AM

wut the fuk ... Worthy of a snicker...

Van Damma Split feat. Ford: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRdXOr-uYlU

civic13
(Post Master)
11/18/13 08:30 AM

wut the fuk ... Worthy of a snicker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRdXOr-uYlU

haha

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/18/13 08:32 AM

SNL skit the fuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fcNDlhHFNw

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/18/13 08:50 AM

that was pretty bad

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/18/13 08:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfdoLedAWWg

mercer rant

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/18/13 09:46 AM

Ford tees off with CNN reporter (preview):

http://www.blogto.com/city/2013/11/rob_ford_tells_cnn_im_the_best_father_around/

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/18/13 09:49 AM

DJ Steve Porter - Rob Ford Crack Remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Jy312JCUQ

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/18/13 10:06 AM

lol thats good

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
11/18/13 10:42 AM

I'm so tired of this Ford scandal crap.

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/18/13 01:11 PM

"Rob Ford makes fun of Councillor Paul Ainslie for drunk driving. Rich..." </BlogTO>

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
11/18/13 02:22 PM

I love this guy!!

I hope he gets re-elected!

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/18/13 02:28 PM

Ford barrels into a (female) councilor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1dJeMtb08#t=11

"Cllr Cho says: Rob Ford has two trains. One train is a crazy train."

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/18/13 02:32 PM

Am I the only person sick and tired of hearing about this shit?

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/18/13 02:39 PM

nope. Been tired since about a week after they first reported the video...non stop wont stfu about it.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
11/18/13 09:16 PM

there's something called...

turn off the radio, change the channel, dont click on the page

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/21/13 03:19 PM

This is actually pretty nicely done ...

Rob Ford: The Movie trailer spoof feat. Chris Farley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUY6lDja-DE

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/22/13 06:53 AM

This is some high-tech shit, coming from the TPS...

re: a sting operation to get Lisi ...
 Quote:

In the hope of doing a drug deal with Lisi, police set up surveillance on the dry-cleaner’s store on Tuesday, Aug. 27. They were “anticipating Lisi to attend” at the store. A tracking device on Lisi’s Range Rover told detectives that Lisi was south of them, at a house police suspected was somehow connected to an alleged drug business.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/20...lice_sting.html

furball
(Post Master Sr)
11/27/13 12:36 PM

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/1...ade_public.html

Judge orders entire police document about Mayor Rob Ford and Lisi be made public

A Superior Court judge has ordered all remaining black out information in a police document about Mayor Rob Ford and associates be released.

The information will not be released until at least Dec. 6 at 4:30 p.m., Nordheimer ruled, to allow the Crown time to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/27/13 12:57 PM

oh the ironing

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toro...rticle15574808/

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
11/27/13 05:59 PM

jeebus you know how many americans on the cruise asked us about fucking ford?

of course i then asked them how's obama care working out..lol

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
12/10/13 02:06 PM

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/12/10/ford-s...h-police-chief/
no wai? lol

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/12/10/mayor-...is-a-pedophile/

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
12/10/13 02:11 PM

blair wants lots of monies to continue to militarise the police. ford said no way... so I can definitely see some truth to it....however that doesnt take away from ford being a bumbling retard who does drugs and drinks on company time.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
12/10/13 02:36 PM

Who's been better then Ford in the last 20 when it comes down to doing what the people want? The guy is an idiot, but I think he did his job well.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
01/21/14 03:04 PM

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/20..._his_words.html

MOARRRR

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
01/21/14 03:20 PM

right near da beach. bbbooOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIII

sounds like hes imitating someone doe

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
01/21/14 03:22 PM

sampson simpson I stick by my story

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
01/21/14 05:28 PM

Here's another undercover video of Rob Ford:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57FJC4jPNSc

spd-dmn
(Post Master)
01/21/14 07:29 PM

whos gettin one?

http://teespring.com/robmarley

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
01/21/14 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: spd-dmn

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
01/21/14 10:34 PM

oranjizz
(Post Master)
01/22/14 07:14 AM

gotta photoshop the reflections as well 6/10

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
01/22/14 10:01 AM

the guy who tweeted it said it was the best he could do on time constraints. Its hilarious

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
01/25/14 10:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV15UO0FdQE

mayor lazer

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
01/25/14 12:53 PM

holy shit

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
01/25/14 01:27 PM

furball
(Post Master Sr)
01/28/14 07:19 AM

A rather embarrassing slap to the face here...

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/01/...leadership.html

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
02/03/14 03:42 PM

Crackhead....... charged with jaywalking.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
02/03/14 04:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV15UO0FdQE

mayor lazer

fuck

furball
(Post Master Sr)
03/20/14 12:21 PM

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
03/31/14 07:41 PM

http://blog.theguvernment.com/2014/03/31/deadmau5-is-going-on-a-coffee-run-with-rob-ford/

civic13
(Post Master)
04/02/14 06:37 PM

Lol
http://youtu.be/qlvZ7E7W8MU

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
04/02/14 07:18 PM

LOL

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
04/02/14 07:20 PM

furball
(Post Master Sr)
04/02/14 08:04 PM

Ford's words, in the mouth of a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63zuzSuPwH4

b16_eh
(Post Master Sr)
04/03/14 07:48 PM

Ford's words, in the mouth of a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63zuzSuPwH4

civic13
(Post Master)
04/11/14 11:28 AM

Rob Ford Sings "Ford Nation!"
http://youtu.be/JF9jsI8id7E

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
04/30/14 08:52 PM

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toro...hboard/follows/

?

Quote:
Published Wednesday, Apr. 30 2014, 9:14 PM EDT

fatso
(Post Master)
04/30/14 09:11 PM

Idiot.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
04/30/14 09:18 PM

this guy is just a goof...

jesus christ.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
05/01/14 04:22 AM

he's unvotable now. there goes his career for sure.

i'm curious how a video of you smoking crack leaks out when you're doing it in your sister's basement? which family member did he piss in their cheerios?

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/01/14 07:17 AM

Career? He can smoke crack in his ghetto Etobicoke basement for the rest of his life and he'll still be ok ... Wat dat famiry money do doe.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 07:26 AM

I am hoping he gets Re elected.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 07:34 AM

the ass backwards way this city works......he prob will

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/01/14 07:50 AM

FUUUUU DAT CRACK DOE BOMBACLOT MON!

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business

well thank god yo're not in the position to vote then...

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/01/14 07:58 AM

TheStar, and I guess CityNews, really seem to have an axe to grind with Ford

Ford leaving his home today with the circus show waiting outside:

http://bcove.me/e7qa53hc

I wonder if Kimmel will join in on the fun again ... At this point, as we're in the midst of a downward spiral, it's not really as funny anymore...

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: c_snapper

Yes I am ;\)

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 08:09 AM

FUUUUU DAT CRACK DOE BOMBACLOT MON!

Pfffttpffpfptpfttt

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 08:13 AM

it's not really as funny anymore.

+1

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 08:50 AM

Yes I am ;\)

well...i guess if you like to committ crime, then i can see why you would want to vote for him :p

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 11:58 AM

once he comes back from rehab a "changed man". he will keep the brakes on dat gravy train bruhs. and get reelected.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 11:59 AM

i'm curious how a video of you smoking crack leaks out when you're doing it in your sister's basement? which family member did he piss in their cheerios?

they hang out with some scummy folks. why he thinks those kinds can be trusted...then again hes probably drunk as hell by the time they show up. Hes a spoiled rich kid who has never really had to say no or deal with consequences.

f22b-dohc
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 12:25 PM

it's not really as funny anymore.

+1

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 12:35 PM

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 02:31 PM

That looks like a breakfast sausage.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
05/01/14 02:35 PM

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
05/02/14 10:49 AM

ford took a private jet to the states for rehab.
such blue collar, wow man of the people.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
05/02/14 12:57 PM

lol

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
05/02/14 01:00 PM

only celebs go to rehab.
i bet the jet was jimmy kimmel's

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
05/02/14 01:16 PM

If he plays his cards right this rehab could be his ticket to Re election...or another awesome 4 years

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
05/02/14 01:25 PM

In all seriousness, who's been a better major then Ford in recent memory? (Excluding all the crack/drinking bullshit)

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
05/02/14 01:40 PM

Nooooooooooooooooobody

Wildout
(Post Master Jr)
05/02/14 02:45 PM

Nooooooooooooooooobody

I see what you did there...

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
05/02/14 02:51 PM

this pic still makes me lulz

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
05/08/14 10:44 AM

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/09/14 12:19 PM

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/09/as-...-mayor-in-rehab

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
05/09/14 01:45 PM

k it's to the point where zero fucks can now be given. wow. media is just relishing this shit.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
05/09/14 01:54 PM

cha man

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/13/14 01:58 PM

Ford escapes rehab

http://teamcoco.com/video/rob-ford-escaped

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
05/13/14 02:06 PM

- well, the gas and tree part were jokes

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/16/14 03:13 PM

Documentary preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwRDO7dDBHM

https://www.facebook.com/RobFordDoc

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/22/14 08:26 AM

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/05/22/fords_escalade_impounded_in_bracebridge.html

New names for the brothers: RoFo, DoFo...

furball
(Post Master Sr)
05/26/14 10:40 AM

In Morocco!

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:20 PM

end of an era?

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:22 PM

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/to...ot_by_doug.html

Rob is out of the race.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:23 PM

4 years, and he didn't work for 1 of them is hardly an era

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:26 PM

Doug is going to win by a landslide.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:30 PM

define "win" and "landslide"

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Tasty
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/toronto2014election/2014/09/12/rob_ford_withdraws_replaced_on_mayor_ballot_by_doug.html

Rob is out of the race.
hence me bumping this post... fleprty flerp :p

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:43 PM

who cares, In for 4 more years of epic lulz ;\)

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:47 PM

NOT WITH MY TAX DOLLARS!!!!
thank god i don't pay taxes.

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Tasty
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/toronto2014election/2014/09/12/rob_ford_withdraws_replaced_on_mayor_ballot_by_doug.html

Rob is out of the race.
hence me bumping this post... fleprty flerp :p

Ya I'm just providing the story behind the fleprty flerp \:D

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:57 PM

can't believe he was still in second place lol - toronto voters

but anyways, hope he recovers...any news on the tumour issue?

mayor race is like what, 2 choices now?

choco can run and win even!

let me guess, his bro Doug will run now??

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 12:57 PM

NOT WITH MY TAX DOLLARS!!!!
thank god i don't pay taxes.

I don't know why but that last part me lol hard.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
can't believe he was still in second place lol - toronto voters

but anyways, hope he recovers...any news on the tumour issue?

mayor race is like what, 2 choices now?

choco can run and win even!

let me guess, his bro Doug will run now??

*choco becomes mayor of toronto*
*choco gets rid of toronto police*
*crime rate in toronto goes through the roof*

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 01:50 PM

Lol...

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
09/12/14 03:49 PM

yeah right.
choco would turn this place into gotham city.
he'd be like the black penguin, sans the monocle and white parts.

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/14 07:10 PM

Lol

furball
(Post Master Sr)
09/15/14 12:45 PM

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/09/..._detection.html

The conspiracy theory is that RoFo knew about his health problems earlier than reported....

a) That crack rehab clinic 'technically' has access to cancer detection tests, through a subsidiary ...
b) another site reported DougFordForMayer.ca (or something along those lines) was registered in May 2014....

update: here: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/12/doug-ford-for-mayor-website-registration_n_5812862.html

I think they're reaching....

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
09/15/14 01:01 PM

meh

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
09/15/14 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: FurBalls
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/09/14/mayor_rob_fords_rehab_clinic_also_does_cancer_detection.html

The conspiracy theory is that RoFo knew about his health problems earlier than reported....

a) That crack rehab clinic 'technically' has access to cancer detection tests, through a subsidiary ...
b) another site reported DougFordForMayer.ca (or something along those lines) was registered in May 2014....

update: here: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/12/doug-ford-for-mayor-website-registration_n_5812862.html

I think they're reaching....

and... this is bad... because?

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
07/23/17 09:25 AM

I miss Rob Ford \:\(