gooseEX
(Post Master Supreme)
03/06/09 05:42 PM
Tucson body shop

Hey guys,
So I accidentally bumped into someones truck on mt lemmon and left a roughly 50 cent piece sized dent on their bumper. I had him get me a quote to fix it and he got one from Champion auto body to the tune of roughly $1000. That seemed completely ridiculous to me and I want to get another couple quotes. Do any Tucson members know a good auto body shop in town? I'll post a pic of the dent if some of you could give your opinions. Thanks!

SMD8447
(Post Master Jr)
04/26/09 07:19 PM
Re: Tucson body shop

Sounds about right when you consider parts, labor, paint supplies, paint labor, and tax all added in. Its been over a month ago so I assume this is done with, but did you get an itemized repair bill to see how it added up to that much?

I deal with 911 Collision on Euclid on almost a daily basis and I like their service and quality. I doubt they would be cheaper though.

Not too big of deal since your insurance can pay for it instead.

gooseEX
(Post Master Supreme)
04/26/09 07:26 PM
Re: Tucson body shop

The guy never called me back after this quote so I'm not sure what he wants to do. I suppose if he ever does call me I'll get insurance on it. Spending a grand on that little dent is not something I can do now.