gullit
(Newbie)
08/16/12 02:01 PM
99 Si Stolen

Feeling a bit nostalgic today as my poor 99 Si was stolen yesterday morning. I joined Club Si years ago when it first came online and absolutely loved it. The Si was my first "new" car and I put over 300K miles on it. Loved every minute of owning it. Still ran great, cosmetically a few dings here and there. Gonna miss it terribly.

It is likely never to be seen again as I know why it was stolen, but the poor officer had no clue (told me it likely would turn up after it was used in a burglary). This was a professional job...no broken glass and the alarm didn't even make sound. I'll pour a bit of liquor on the ground for my fallen compadre this weekend.

Sorry guys, just wanted to commiserate.

RG2LEM1
(Jr Poster)
03/22/16 09:14 PM
Re: 99 Si Stolen

I know the feeling...its surreal...I know my car was parked there and now its not there? I got mine stolen with an alarm on it and it was taken with a flatbed. Moral: get a hood lock, remote/paging system, GPS tracking and auxillary battery. Professional thieves took it and joy rode it. I got lucky and it back with the wheels, cluster, and Comptech short ram missing. This happened o Oahu, HI. I have since moved back to civilization and haven't had a problem.

Gooneryoda
(Post Master Supreme)
06/21/19 03:07 PM
Re: 99 Si Stolen

Update?