PiMpIn4pOoN
(Post Master)
05/17/09 07:56 PM
My ohhh my... How the time flies....

Since i lost my Si three years ago and this forum is so dead, i don't make it on here much. I log in today to find that next week, it has been 9 years since i first discovered the Clubsi.com forums.

Anyways, two months ago i picked up a 97 GSR shell for 1800 from a guy in Vancouver, and a B16B swap from a guy here in the portland area. I have been working on this new project of mine on the weekends since im working out of town in Eugene and its almost complete. I thought that i would share a few pics with you guys and say hello.

I hope everyone is doing well.

btw... if anyone knows of some 5-lug or a JDM ITR HID front end, shoot me a PM or an email.... troy.ray84@yahoo.com

Nate047
(Post Master Supreme)
06/30/09 04:42 PM
Re: My ohhh my... How the time flies....

Nice pick up boss. My car has been pretty neglected these days, I drive it every now and then but I haven't done anything new to it for a while. The last thing I bought for it was a custom car cover with an extra extension to fit my Bomex wing.

Nate

thirdgod
(Post Master)
07/09/09 04:29 PM

Damn, NW Forum is dead these days....at least its better than SW forum, all the AZ guys stopped talking to each other 5 years ago...lol

I'll be up in Portland later this month around the 21st, rollin the ITR up if anyone is up for a meet. It's been, what, 8 years since I've seen most of y'all...

krychek57
(Jr Member)
07/29/09 02:30 PM

Looking good

Lastred
(Post Master Supreme)
08/20/09 05:01 PM

Hit 5 years the other day, still here for some strange reason.