mmogowen
(Newbie)
03/21/18 02:44 AM
I drank some mulled wine to rsgoldfast

I drank some mulled wine with him at RS gold Christmas time, gave him tips."Irish FA chief executive Patrick Nelson told BBC 5 Live: "Today is the beginning of a better FIFA. We passed a reform package earlier which takes away some of the chances of excess of the past and we've now got a president with a real strong track record of delivery."Delivery is what FIFA needs at the moment. Gianni will hit the ground running and we're looking forward to working with him."US Soccer president Sunil Gulati echoed those sentiments, posting on Twitter

"Congratulations to @Gianni_2016 on being elected #FIFA President. We look forward to working together to embrace reform and good governance."Former world player of the year Luis Figo, who ran a presidential campaign in last year's election before pulling out, was another well-wisher.

The Portuguese tweeted: "Congratulations @Gianni_2016 finally the change arrived - it's time for a new era in FIFA"Former England striker Gary Lineker wrote: "Wish @Gianni_2016 all the best. He's got one hell of a job on his hands but seems a decent chap. Needs a sizeable new broom."

FIFPro, the world players' union, took a "dim view" of the election as it leaves Infantino "entrenched in a governance structure and culture that is open to corrupt practices".FIFPro president Philippe Piat said: "The reforms entrench and reward the 209 member associations and six confederations despite their complicity in the corruption and scandals that continue to plague football."

Alexandra
(Newbie)
03/25/18 07:21 PM
Re: I drank some mulled wine to rsgoldfast

Cheers to that! LOL