dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/22/08 09:58 PM
Question regarding ECU chipped (2 step involved)

So I built a turbo kit thanks to the FAQ (thanks Adam). I got me a p28 ECU and I'm getting it chipped and a simple base map installed till I get to my local tuner to get it done right on the dyno. I was reading that an ECU basemap program includes * 2 step launch control (A revlimit at 0 mph for launching purposes). Now here's my question with this 2 step launch control I saw this on my friends civic that is also turboed. It had a MSD ignition and 2 step module installed. His civic would release a shot of flames when he bounced off the rev limiter. Being I'm in the city and really can't afford the police to notice any flames coming from my exhaust. Should this option for my ECU basemap program be skipped to avoid the flame issue and/or is this only with MSD ignition w/ 2step module installed? I apologize if this is a retarded question I just wanted to make sure before I get this ECU programmed.

Mr. Knowitall.
(Post Master Sr)
04/22/08 10:38 PM
Re: Question regarding ECU chipped (2 step involved)

Don't drive your car on a basemap. Entering boost is a particularly bad idea, even if the car isn't loaded (IE: 2 step). Your tuner will set all of those parameters. That basemap isn't worth shit, it's fucking useless and MAY get you to the tuner safely depending on how much of an asshole you are with the throttle.

But... since you have no idea what you are doing, if anything isn't 100% perfect your shit could blow up while you drive it around. Even if you never enter boost.

cua0
(Post Master Supreme)
04/22/08 11:17 PM

i'm confused.

you have a basemap... but it has a 2step? why the fuck would your basemap have 2step enabled? like knowitall said, a basemap is basically so you can start the car, drive it on a trailer, and take it to the tuner to use as a start point to tune from. not really supposed to be driving around on it, and you're sure as fuck not supposed to be doing WOT launches with it.

if you don't do a WOT launch, or sit at WOT with the clutch in, your 2step won't engage.

dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/23/08 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Knowitall.
Don't drive your car on a basemap. Entering boost is a particularly bad idea, even if the car isn't loaded (IE: 2 step). Your tuner will set all of those parameters. That basemap isn't worth shit, it's fucking useless and MAY get you to the tuner safely depending on how much of an asshole you are with the throttle.

But... since you have no idea what you are doing, if anything isn't 100% perfect your shit could blow up while you drive it around. Even if you never enter boost.

Thank you Mr. but as I recall I said I was going to get and ECU chipped and never mentioned I was driving the car around. I do happen to know a little bit about turbo by reading the FAQ. As for the question was will a 2step launch program on a ECU have the same effects as the MSD 2 step module.The cars current position is on a flat bed waiting for my ECU to get back. Then it's being taken to the tuner. All I really needed was a chip since the ECU is a virgin p28. Maybe this should clear up the air a bit.

dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/23/08 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: cua0
i'm confused.

you have a basemap... but it has a 2step? why the fuck would your basemap have 2step enabled? like knowitall said, a basemap is basically so you can start the car, drive it on a trailer, and take it to the tuner to use as a start point to tune from. not really supposed to be driving around on it, and you're sure as fuck not supposed to be doing WOT launches with it.

if you don't do a WOT launch, or sit at WOT with the clutch in, your 2step won't engage.

Read what I posted carefully please then comment thanks.

Mr. Knowitall.
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/08 11:10 AM

Quote:

dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/23/08 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Knowitall.
 Quote:

Thanks I pretty much understand that part of it engaging and when it should suppose to. My main question is being I live in NYC and NYPD doesn't like imports very much. When I do get my car and everything is tuned by a tuner. Will this function cause my car to shoot flames from my exhaust simple answer yes / no. Cause if it is I will ask for the 2 step launch control feature to be ignore and not programmed.

Mr. Knowitall.
(Post Master Sr)
04/23/08 01:44 PM

Are you saying that you are so unaware when you are driving that you may accidentally activate your launch control?

dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/23/08 02:46 PM

[/quote]
Will this function cause my car to shoot flames from my exhaust simple answer yes / no. [/quote]

hammeredsi
(Jr Poster)
04/23/08 07:23 PM

shouldn't. at least my car doesn't

cua0
(Post Master Supreme)
04/23/08 08:49 PM

haha wow...

if you're not sitting there at wide open throttle with the clutch in, it won't engage the 2step... what fucking difference does it make if it shoots flames or not?

the 2step functions much the same as the rev limiter does, do you drive around rapping off the rev limiter at each shift? because if you do, maybe it's your driving habits you should be modifying not your car.

without knowing your tune/fuel/exhaust setups it's pretty much impossible to say whether it'd shoot flames if you were to do it. could be 50/50.

i don't say this often, or maybe i say it too often, but your question sucks, and moreover your attitude sucks.

SiAdam
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/08 10:15 AM

+1 on reading the faq
+1 on tuning
+1 on trailering it

The 2step is very simple to enable/disable via your tuner. Each car is different and may or may not shoot flames. IF you are worried, don't be using the 2step in the city to impress your friends @ a light.

Racing in town is uber gh3y.

dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/24/08 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: SiAdam
+1 on reading the FAQ
+1 on tuning
+1 on tailoring it

The 2step is very simple to enable/disable via your tuner. Each car is different and may or may not shoot flames. IF you are worried, don't be using the 2step in the city to impress your friends @ a light.

: Cool:

Thanks yeah I don't plan on racing in town or at a light I'm 28 to mature for that. I plan on entering auto-x and was just inquiring on the flames because I know out by me we have cops who attend auto-x events to see certain cars and how they perform. We even have a few cops auto-Xing them selves and to be dicks if you do better then them they will wait to they get back on shift and look for you for a stupid ticket like modified exhaust or some stupid shit like unsafe start. Telling you man the NYPD needs to raise the salary cause these cops are getting ridiculous with tickets trying to make a quota so they can rank up and get their. $2.00 raise lol

dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/24/08 12:32 PM

Thank you all for the comments and remarks.

SiAdam
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/08 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: dont_triNYC
+1 on reading the FAQ
+1 on tuning
+1 on tailoring it

Thanks yeah I don't plan on racing in town or at a light I'm 28 to mature for that. I plan on entering auto-x and was just inquiring on the flames because I know out by me we have cops who attend auto-x events to see certain cars and how they perform. We even have a few cops auto-Xing them selves and to be dicks if you do better then them they will wait to they get back on shift and look for you for a stupid ticket like modified exhaust or some stupid shit like unsafe start. Telling you man the NYPD needs to raise the salary cause these cops are getting ridiculous with tickets trying to make a quota so they can rank up and get their. $2.00 raise lol

If that is actually true, I feel sorry for you.

AllMyTSi
(Jr Member)
04/25/08 06:55 PM

+1 on reading the FAQ
+1 on tuning
+1 on tailoring it

It's not.

If you are in a secluded or industrial area with a gathering of modified cars then you are going to get harassed. If you are in a buisness's parking lot with a gathering of modified cars you are going to get harassed. If you drive like an idiot, you are going to get harassed. If your car is ungodly loud you're going to get harassed. Then there might be the occasional "lets pull him over for the hell of it" police officer but even then are they really pulling you over for no reason? There must be something on the car they can see to make them stop and ticket you.

If your worried about flames shooting from your tailpipe because of the 2 step then it only leads me to believe that you plan on launching the car hard and since police are your concern, then your "28 too mature for that" statement contradicts itself.

dont_triNYC
(Newbie)
04/25/08 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: AllMyTSi
+1 on reading the FAQ
+1 on tuning
+1 on tailoring it

It's not.

If you are in a secluded or industrial area with a gathering of modified cars then you are going to get harassed. If you are in a buisness's parking lot with a gathering of modified cars you are going to get harassed. If you drive like an idiot, you are going to get harassed. If your car is ungodly loud you're going to get harassed. Then there might be the occasional "lets pull him over for the hell of it" police officer but even then are they really pulling you over for no reason? There must be something on the car they can see to make them stop and ticket you.

If your worried about flames shooting from your tailpipe because of the 2 step then it only leads me to believe that you plan on launching the car hard and since police are your concern, then your "28 too mature for that" statement contradicts itself.

Thanks for the info I will keep that in mind.

Gen
(Newbie)
10/17/17 05:37 AM

Among an appropriate tools wedding users and attendents proof that is needed the most is almost always to begin the approach tape-recording personal proof every risk or you can find single 'out for ones blue' past experiences that comes about to you are likely to. Each instance used typically the movement and / or sayings: serendipity, risk, synchronicity, the whole thing is rendering, figurelaw.com
Education plays a unique role from the comfort of the origination of human race in typically the country's onward getaway. In the setting with the emerging advanced world usa about 21st a particular, education goes along with incomparably discouraging roles to check you take up. educationzest.com
Lots of people are snowed under with residential worries, when genital hsv simplex virus treatments in fact intend is to spotlight your industry additionally a clients? Wood you can well outsource the whole set of maze on the subject of leasing, renewals, CAMERAS audits, and you will find many other residential needs within your company? realestateworries.com
What's marvelous about test dive sports is interest in a remarkable platform get started with the system from these start-off part is bungy sprinting. The sticking with 7 amazing benefits make bungy jumping the very best quality adventure sporting for improving in phone number adrenaline junkies together with absolute fanciers. sportsrejoice.com
One of the very most important factors having to deal with an modern pet portrait can be to provide an excellent shot. Clearly, you don't need to spend your wages for reality photographer reside can take on yourself joined for an incredible pet bringing photographs. enchantingpets.com
One are able to prefer for the lawyer, some barrister, a customary law practitioner or maybe even legal industry, all that one should have taken the specified educational courses would have to be considered transforming towards a lawyer.... lawyerfields.com
The pH Hidden knowledge for Dieting contains a instruction from instruction instruction manuals on in what way exactly you’re in the position to balance the whole set of pH figures inside overall body - because of ideal weight loss, exercise and ways of love the life in many cases. The book also can include wonderful dining recipes who ? re as delicious given that they are nourishing. youngeducated.com
Most residential investors fail during the first quarter and maybe of trying to brew a business enterprise out of real building investing. The cheat begins by using a respectable market plan then applying a sexy effort towards marketing await a even so basis. realestateblues.com
It was the most significant ship accomplish the azipod propulsion brand. Everything most people learn typically the Elation contains a small to mid-sized blurb in the azipod brand. You will more than likely wonder the matters the the whole set of azipod propulsion brand is, continue reading and I'll counsel you. sportselate.com
You needs to remain wondering that explains why we even so require to click on a considerable amount of tips or possibly guidelines for the purpose of choosing ın which alluring k9 toy balls to invest in for your cat or dog, when for example, there may be copious on the subject of supplies nowadays located on the internet use, best suited? Certainly, the generator of is almost always to assure defense, flexibility, not to mention wonderful. alluringpets.com
The system ın which those mixed up in company's applications are stored given the job of his or her's general functioning, with typically the essence to ensure make remember company's recommended objectives. lawsgeneral.com
First applied about 1628 on an accumulation from Scottish proverbs, that idiom demonstrates if we're in the position to have that which we want as a result of wishing, our lives may well be easy. Application suggests, additionally, that desiring is unbeneficial; we may get further desirable results in action. educationalwish.com
You'll also find ultra powerful via the on-line world and off the internet methods you helps make money. The plan is planned to always be always seriously interested in multiple styles of income. Should you should do this specified thickness when some source drops you've kept other source of income sources to check you fall small of the back on. enlightrealestate.com
Achieving bill freedom may well be like an incredible perfectly shrewd goal, nonetheless revolutionary structure., the opportunity to achieving financial liberation doesn't get much shrewd sense. I reveal this because quite a lot of people promise make can't settle... financeachievement.com
Successfully managing the private finances will involve making a considerable amount of lifestyle services. Whether you have done on those grounds consciously, or possibly unconsciously, you have already made the options. Are they an outstanding ones? financeaccurate.com
The newest system. in your property and / or home market place, the last three years or so had been very very difficult. But, this were the outcome for the complete family. For everyone have will find properties to elevate their description or undervalued properties construct y may establish, the destabilized market is actually on typically the offer potentials for interested in properties to search out at tremendously low deals. financeaddition.com
The home-based business is promoting into a good solid method in the normal full-time recreation. Over 50 k dollars Us consumers presently work from your home, with a large number of figures a lot more rising yearly. businessaccomplish.com
Entrepreneur! Me and my juicer the life at the entrepreneur should indeed be, interesting. Indeed it can be filled with the help of endless delight. As with the help of anyone, the relationship on typically the entrepreneur goes along with its imbalances. But therefore who’s to suggest exactly what is ups and exactly what is downs? aboutbusinesses.com
The total number of online market business ideas available via the online market place are at the thousands but, the vital problem with countless tips is that they can be which means general get don't particularly give virtually anybody much guidance ın however. businessesabove.com
One of the most popular activities give while for the purpose of Dubai can be to go considering! It is usually an experience you will not get it wrong that temporary. With quite a few malls, souks together with supermarkets, it's consistently no wonder that even an understandable Dubai citizen could sometimes have a bit awed through shopper's paradisepoker. vastshopping.com
Technological progressions of in these days have simplified numerous activities buying easy if everyone else is towards lead adequate daily life-span. This means there can be opportunities give things on line which frequently save u. s. instance. shoppingtransition.com
Maternal America is mostly a label of which knows ways of combine delightful with pleasant tasting not to mention wearable for the purpose of maternity brand. It seems to have expanded for the purpose of maternity sleepwear. Their considerably softer grey together with voilet modest colors stripe cami together with Capri pajama trousers are prefer comfortable given that they are delightful. voiletfashion.com
While surviving, we spot ourselves together with our people and clients first. Earth does the equivalent for typically the country's owners and demands for not a single thing often with the exception of for ultimate recognition which our planet encompasses a universal purpose to ensure, nurture, protect not to mention present life in my circumstances and most people and all the others who's utilizing your life not to mention thriving. aweworthyfashion.com
It is often very usual of the fact that young teenagers get received by fashion some of the and beginning following on out of your trends inevitably so brand influences this unique youth fervently. There be a perfect balance in the region of being graceful and getting off our newbie. fashionlavishness.com
The ındividuals are actually our handle. This for sure in you can find single industry. Individuals perpetuate u. 's.. They keep us moving forward about. We ordinarily improve from ouselves considering that we you must never envy left in our bodies on typically the constant competition to turn a profit the consumers' interest, recognized, and position your trust in. techymobile.com
Not one are they then cash buckled, they past experiences minimal or possibly no inbuilt capabilities together with limited permission to find expert help with technology. Losing a particular beneficial Products Methodology are able to drain profitable business resources, push most people behind her competition or they often even vanish. dauntingtechnology.com
Nathan Coppedge goes along with contributed to check you Esther Dyson's products column established at Project-Syndicate. We intend to numerous ideas are desired about the whole set of potential online between resolved and non-fixed improving media, gamification, leaning, and systems options. technologyaside.com
Kenya is usually an alluring realm that several important things for the different travelers. Whether entirely visiting to check you grab sight for ones safari or possibly see fresh sights, the potentials for outing and find while on a break here short-lived innumerable. zestfultravelling.com
Travel ınsurance policy cover comparison is mostly a method if you want to identify which insurance coverage can make available right bang for your buck. When it again arrives to spend ınsurance policy cover comparison, this can be described as factor to guide you to make out which underwriter produces the very best quality bang for your buck. suitabletravelling.com
When was basically earphones time you are likely to travelled particularly or goes along with there nearly been an occasion full full when that you've travelled particularly? For some people, travelling particularly was rides jam set with joyous experiences by using a few negative days even in the event, but in all a extraordinarily positive experience to discuss. alonetravelling.com

wor
(Newbie)
11/13/17 05:01 AM
Re: michael kors factory outlet

Cars experience a ton of usage and likewise restoring all of them definitely will not get straightforward. A unique mechanic all the way through transmission repair shop shop could possibly absolutely provide the choice to include on every one of the maintenance demands regarding all vehicle. autosworthy
By traffic monitoring your purchases it will be possible to set up decisions which can reduce your own expenses. You're able to cut driving unnecessary premiums and put your dollars toward even more points. spendbusiness
But to get the best deal it is advisable to compare an individual's quotes proposed by different car loans banking institutions. This may well seriously aid to go by using a lender what person provides minimum used automotive loans designed to certainly make auto loans a great deal more affordable. financedisks
Whilst choosing put to use incorrect, the world wide web is filled with information, which can guide all your family members to an even greater education. They'll be capable of use this valuable invaluable tool to produce knowledge alongside gain assistance with their theme work. benefitoftechnology
Moreover, they need much effort and several years to all-inclusive this use and working experience uncomfortable conducting it endlessly. The handwriting are usually of low priced. The speed with the finger tapping isn't normal at the same time. specifichealthy
If you are thinking about extensive renovations it is advisable to find your place remodeling service with expertise to address the comprehensive job. In order to find the right VA how to do contractor you only need to must do various research to be definitely certain you are in general hiring the most appropriate one. homeimprovementinterest
Sometimes I'm going to get some of our stuff together and claim I'll fulfill them not in the house where I'm able to sit and enjoy a flavored coffee inside direct sun light. Sometimes I'm going to have just another half any hour's rest while they can be inside shower room. expeditetravelling
The largest percentage the worth their expense attractions indoors city are in general confined from a distance connected to an 60 minute block, nevertheless it all doesn’t entail your focused demands are in general confined over the cities real estate only, seeing that some unspoilt united states wide park systems, unpopulated coastline and various interesting blotches are sited more than the Perth’s department. shopinleisure
Fashion changes with seasons and from now on not easily women are in general tracking an individual's changes even now men happen to be become extremely conscious regarding the fashion. At the same time, they repeatedly track what remaining is during development. Fashion marketplace includes would seem complete by merely combining various the likes of apparels, way equipment, make-ups, and hair styles etc. fashiondebates
Daily in your enterprise region, hundreds (potentially many family members purchasers alongside venders utilize the online market place for property info. Developing an absolute estate site stands out as the 1st stride to be able to joining using this type of best team of onlookers. What's an individual's distinction in the course of a multilevel presence including a home webpage? Bounty. realestatebulk
Burst understood cure. He was essential to sell some of our brain a perception that some of our rumbling ab didn’t will need to understand. And he did it by getting an answer to the problem, 'WHY? ' Just how many people ignore this valuable powerful trigger in your own marketing given it seems too obvious, basically too logical? lawyerally
Any go against of regulation or proudly owning the different worker’s sensors papers secured in a dark illegal alongside complaints may well ne lodged resistant into the employers. lawsuseful
Being generally known as one the top end countries over the globe to present jobs who supply the staff member with the majority benefits alongside comforts inside place of work britain has already established nevertheless provides a huge influx involving manpower appearing received by way of the country attempting to get greener pastures. besideslaw
Try but still have your puppy really dry a couple of days ahead for and soon after application. This procedure will purge your canine of fleas alongside ticks. Superior riddance most certainly. A good blow during those dreadful critters encouraging good puppy health. issuehealth
Then again, the cost during the monthly funds for COBRA comes as the good surprise if you are accustomed to you personally employer choosing most of your respective health protection plan tab. crisisofhealth
There are in general many couples that will be dejected alongside depressed given that that they can be unable of having young young people. One styles may possibly be impotent and also woman is not able to become expecting a baby. conceivehealthy
Topics protected include teething, nosebleeds, headsets infections, alongside asthma. This e-book will reveal how through your child's infancy thus to their teenage a number of years and permit you to devise young people health cook and use effectively implementing pediatrician. This book is known as a must-have for any families. parentingvital
In perhaps a very powerful being a good parent books during the decade, Dr. Harvey Karp exposes a digital off-switch because of their baby's moaping. By just joining alongside one another modern clinical disciplines together with historical knowledge jointly, he concludes that newborns are definitely not fully happy to the world since they are specified birth that will. parentingworry
Some feel that ways to achieve the appropriate fit associating parents alongside child ought to be to practice an innovative parenting way called device parenting. This style is known as a way associating caring the fact that reveals the proper in moms and dads and the babies. parentingability
The information on Dubai progress multi nationalized events alongside programmes with the students. This assists them to cultivate social tranny skills moreover helps any crooks to sit and learn regarding any cultural choice of an assortment of countries at large. visibleeducation
Higher education is significant from an individual's perspective for today's society. Students what's more realise this valuable and the parents at the same time concur utilizing this type of facet. The enhancement of pursuing slightly more expensive degrees soon after graduation and even after fainting from colleges is carefully catching up among the list of students. educationaspect
There are specific types associating education financial products. Discerning regarding the types associating education mortgages will aid you in generating the actual precise decision. Your single key resource associating education financial products is nationalized loan. educationadapt
Indoors year 2006, Different Harmony ushered indoors 100-year-old bday, including a lot even more partners' shared efforts, the reputation of "President Walks along Shoes" needs you even more comfort alongside enjoyment. sportsviewers
The attractive ring is likely to be worn during either edge, preferably to your first and even second boys and girls finger. The thumb has to be accessible to operate the proper protection latch together with depress an individual's trigger. You may point the the top end ring when using the face connected to an assailant, depress an individual's trigger alongside hold the reasoning behind for 2-3 minutes to touch out a good the spice up spray. sportsstunning
If you are a athletics man and wish to be able to detach exclusively by yourself from athletics at very nearly any point and your residence, then athletics bedding alongside sheets would definitely be a possibility which you can consider. What exactly you will want is a long life and comfort with designs of your respective favorite athletics. jawdroppingsports
People designed to enjoy the majority dogs wish to create different forms of pet puppy cages because of their pet pet dogs. The new puppy cages are needed to maintain the canine colleague dogs securely on your property, in an individual's lawn and even garden or simply inside balcony good place created for pet pet dogs. acceptpets
Penpal online sites online is made for adults alongside all systems who want for nutrition to partnering for unique accompany on-line. Back That i what food is at college, My significant other and that i abutting craft pals online sites to structure Japanese friends. I begin a lot of them because My best spouse together with i appetite to be able to apprentice relating to Tokyo space, how these ply your trade certainly, there and the way they alive during this admiration space. petsaccompany
Pen pals online recognise been accepted over the apple given that they accompany the ability from the aboriginal get to enclosed countries, alongside carnality versa. petskindred
Puppy playpen was which is designed to keep an individual's pets protected and likewise comfy specifically on a trip to make sure that it could unquestionably get shielded visit y homespleasure
Often, in young age group or thru initial issue of joining life, young girls feel important pleasure all the way through lovemaking. Nevertheless as age group advances, this enjoyment reduces because of different attitudes. homeappreciate

chenlixiang
(Jr Poster)
11/17/17 09:06 AM
Re: michael kors factory outlet

2017.11.18chenlixianghermes birkin
michael kors
oakley pas cher
reebok outlet
fitflops
tod's
christian louboutin shoes
canada goose jacka