FritoZ
(Newbie)
03/31/06 02:04 PM
Anyone ever have to ship their car??

I am moving to the east coast from LA, and have to figure out how to get my car to there. Any ideas? Please help!!

Design
(Post Master Supreme)
03/31/06 03:26 PM
Re: Anyone ever have to ship their car??

http://www.shipmyvehicle.com/Auto_Transport.aspx

**DONOTDELETE**
()
03/31/06 08:29 PM

I sold my car on ebay once. The buyer was from east coast, and I forgot who I went with for shipping, but it came out to 800 dollars. That was in 2002

Knowledge & Nitr
(Newbie)
03/04/16 03:08 PM

Back in '10 I got my shoebox shipped from Miami to SF and it cost me 1k. Besides the bill's impact on my wallet, it was painless. Go to the a1autotransport.com website (company I used) to learn more. The only advice I'd leave is know a quote is not a contract. Your quoted price may be different from your terminal pick-up price.

SpoonSi18
(Poster)
03/20/16 10:31 AM

I shipped my car from Orange County to RI. It took about 2 weeks and cost $950. I had my Mazda dealer handle everything. The car came in one piece with some minor cosmetic issues. There was a scratch on the rear bumper and the front bumper scraped going on/coming off the truck.

Seeing as how this thread was from 10 years ago, I hope the OP had a better experience!

RG2LEM1
(Jr Poster)
03/20/16 04:32 PM

I shipped my Si from Long Beach to Oahu, HI...800.00 dollars. It took a couple of weeks.