Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#7969309 - 11/18/14 07:40 PM All I can say about drugs...
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 18th green
is they work...

fucking struggled to ever hit a 300lb bench press... Got so close so many times, but best i ever managed was a 295...

consider i wrecked my bike at the end of July, and dislocated my shoulder, tore my labrum and yesterday I hit 330x1, and it went up easy...

Been on gear for about 12 weeks now, and only started really benching again about 8 weeks ago...?

best I've felt in years, and i see no slow down in sight... back is feeling much better after hurting it trying to pull 500, but will start back into pulling this week as well...

biggest i've been by far, kinda "fat" but still have separation in my arms... i carry most of my fat in my midsection so i look leaner than I truly am...

if you're thinking about it, do your research and go for it... fuck it...

#7969326 - 11/18/14 07:54 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Oh and I'm hanging around 235 now @ 6'2"...

Started gear at 212...

#7969334 - 11/18/14 08:04 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
And then

#7969401 - 11/18/14 09:10 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canada
How much has it cost you the past 12 weeks?
#7969418 - 11/18/14 09:23 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: robbbby]
65_289 Offline
Post Master Sr

What's your cycle like again?

[edit] Think I found it. 500mg test for 8 weeks, added Deca and upped test to 750 in week 9?

Edited by 65_289_doe (11/18/14 09:38 PM)

#7969421 - 11/18/14 09:24 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: robbbby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Long Beach, CA
I'm just having trouble understanding the risk vs reward here. Putting your health at risk to be able to say you lifted a certain number?

Not hating....just something I'll never understand.

#7969601 - 11/19/14 12:11 AM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Sir Ironpool]
It's Art Offline
Bitch of the Deer
Post Master Supreme

Im not about it

Awesome gains dude, must feel good. I remember the first time i put up three plates.

Watch it though, you'll risk injury making crazy gains too fast

#7969740 - 11/19/14 07:59 AM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Sir Ironpool]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Mrs. Ironmom
I'm just having trouble understanding the risk vs reward here. Putting your health at risk to be able to say you lifted a certain number?

There's very little health risk unless you go full retard...

I decided to give it a try cause I just wanted more size to compete, it wasn't about hitting a number for me... That was just a bonus...

#7969932 - 11/19/14 09:44 AM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
Good feedback. I really don't have much urge to play in the game of trying this, balancing that, injections or finding some sort of stack etc.

I know Joey had mentioned an oral that seemed like a no compromise option. If that was truly the case, that would be something I'd consider. Pop a pill, workout, eat right and see some gains.

When I was around 230, I felt like a beefcake - thick/fat, but I hit the same numbers you are. I'd like to see similar/better numbers 30 pounds lighter myself.

#7970087 - 11/19/14 10:52 AM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Impulsive]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
it sure does work.

more details in the thread I posted. Go slow mane! itll be better in the long run.

those joints still need time to catch up.

#7970694 - 11/19/14 02:45 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Impulsive]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Impulsive
Good feedback. I really don't have much urge to play in the game of trying this, balancing that, injections or finding some sort of stack etc.

I know Joey had mentioned an oral that seemed like a no compromise option. If that was truly the case, that would be something I'd consider. Pop a pill, workout, eat right and see some gains.

When I was around 230, I felt like a beefcake - thick/fat, but I hit the same numbers you are. I'd like to see similar/better numbers 30 pounds lighter myself.

it's truly very simple and you can make quality long term gains on 2 injections a week for a long time... I personally would not fuck with orals until later in the game...

some people don't even need to manage their estrogen on 500mg test, but then others certainly will have to... i seem to be in the group that hasn't had an issue... i started adding my AI just ton control water bloat (only estrogenic side effect i've seen)... but i'm vain and don't like to be too fat... lol

adding Deca to my stack has given me joint benefits, so the added strength has not been an issue for me to date... i have yet to use any drying agents which is what in turn may cause joint problems...

after my cruise i plan to add EQ and then later add the almighty tren, but i only add one thing at a time so i know if i get negative sides I can narrow it down much easier quicker vs having to decide between 2 compounds...

#7970709 - 11/19/14 02:50 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: DieZel

I decided to give it a try cause I just wanted more size to compete, it wasn't about hitting a number for me... That was just a bonus...

Gotcha...didn't realize you were competing. Good luck, but please...stay safe! \:D

#7970777 - 11/19/14 03:25 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: robbbby]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: robbbby

#7970829 - 11/19/14 03:49 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: robbbby]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

I guess it could be simple, but I don't even know all the terms being thrown around and what they do. Let alone correct dosage, how to be safe, how to monitor health and how to spot bad side effects.

Then, I'd have to find needles and a dealer for this and I'm already not comfortable. I'm not competing and never knew anyone who did, so I don't really have a circle of connected people.

I guess I'm a pussy as I don't really care to try this. If it was dead simple like order x and y on the web, then take 2/day or something, sure.

#7970873 - 11/19/14 04:12 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Impulsive]
65_289 Offline
Post Master Sr

I guess it could be simple, but I don't even know all the terms being thrown around and what they do. Let alone correct dosage, how to be safe, how to monitor health and how to spot bad side effects.

Then, I'd have to find needles and a dealer for this and I'm already not comfortable. I'm not competing and never knew anyone who did, so I don't really have a circle of connected people.

I guess I'm a pussy as I don't really care to try this. If it was dead simple like order x and y on the web, then take 2/day or something, sure.

All of that information can be learned by spending time on reputable (e.g. not bodybuilding.com) forums. Syringes and needles are legal to purchase and can be bought in bulk online. Steroids can be bought online, but obviously you run the risk of seizure, arrest, or bunk gear. Sample beginner cycles are also posted on those websites.

#7970888 - 11/19/14 04:26 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: 65_289]
latank Offline
Jr Member

Deleted*

eh probably not the smartest thing to post here.

Edited by latank (11/19/14 04:44 PM)

#7970980 - 11/19/14 05:50 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Ampsman in Extremis Offline
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Jose, Ca, USA

Gotcha...didn't realize you were competing. Good luck, but please...stay safe! \:D

Lets do it dude! Good excuse to inject stuff in each others butts.

Paki: 3:36

#7970985 - 11/19/14 05:54 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: robbbby]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

cost was about $180 over the 12 weeks... includes gear, AI, pins...

#7970989 - 11/19/14 05:55 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: RI
While obviously sprinters were/are notorious for doping, are distance runners known for it as well (like cyclists are)?

Back in the day (like 20-25 years ago), I remember reading about all of the ligament issues as a side effect. While I'm assuming more is known about doping more "safely", that's a scary side effect for a runner.

still have an EM1--go figure

#7971001 - 11/19/14 06:03 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: gamby]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

i wouldn't imagine why not, considering certain compounds increase RBC count and that'd be a huge plus for distance runners... anyone who does shit professionally is using shit and if they aren't they are not at the top of their sport...
#7971052 - 11/19/14 06:50 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: gamby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: g@mbola
While obviously sprinters were/are notorious for doping, are distance runners known for it as well (like cyclists are)?

Back in the day (like 20-25 years ago), I remember reading about all of the ligament issues as a side effect. While I'm assuming more is known about doping more "safely", that's a scary side effect for a runner.

Not steroids, but blood doping for sure in marathons....where the money is. Last years womens Boston champ just tested positive a few weeks ago.
In ultras...I hope not. There is pretty much zero money in the sport and it really goes against everything it's based on. There might be some, but hopefully its miniscule.

#7971206 - 11/19/14 08:41 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Southern CA
One negative side effect is, it ruins your perception of working out, without them. Walking into the gym on week 10, of a 12-week cycle, you feel like a monster. You can do one set of your first work out and your body plumps up like you've been there for two hours. That feeling, like any drug, is something you chase and miss when its gone.

And diezel, man up. I used to rep 285x4 at 165lbs :P

Yeah yeah, shorter arms \:\)

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like
let me check that thread and see who called my nephew a hick

#7971256 - 11/19/14 09:13 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

cost was about $180 over the 12 weeks... includes gear, AI, pins...

Obviously it depends on what you are taking, but I always thought in general that it cost much more than that.

#7971266 - 11/19/14 09:17 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: robbbby]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

around $500 for a multi-product cycle with HCG and PCT

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like

#7971319 - 11/19/14 09:49 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: 65_289]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Steroids can be bought online, but obviously you run the risk of seizure, arrest, or bunk gear. Sample beginner cycles are also posted on those websites.

I can't even get beer shipped here, so seizure, arrest and bad drugs. Seems high risk to me.

#7971417 - 11/19/14 11:46 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Impulsive]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, Canadian customs is a bitch. You need to find someone in Canada.

#7972213 - 11/20/14 11:37 AM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Joeyballs]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Just never been a solid presser Joey...

I did manage the 140's the other day for a set of 5... I impressed myself... Lol

#7979445 - 11/24/14 05:17 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Impulsive]
HondaBilly Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Hinton

Needles are easy. You can get them at any pharmacy. My wife sold them all the time to the steroid crew when she worked community. You just need to know what guage you want and it's the same as if you were buying for your beetus.

#7979640 - 11/24/14 07:41 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: HondaBilly]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

25g for pinning
23g for drawing

#7981099 - 11/25/14 01:25 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

25g for pinning
23g for drawing

Yeah, though, some product takes forever to push through a 25g pin. So you have to step it up and inject with a 23g. feelsgoodman

#7981159 - 11/25/14 02:07 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Impulsive]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

gets engineering degree/is professional engineer. /can't understand some basics about roids.

;\)

Its just an easy excuse to say "I dont know", which is fine. You have no interest in it, so its easy to say that and to avoid the whole thing. In reality a few nights(if even that) of reading up on the subject you would have a pretty good idea of whats going on.

Very easy to source locally too. Its literally everywhere. Granted you do work out at home, but Im sure your wife knows a few people who could easily hook it up.

#7981173 - 11/25/14 02:15 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: Euphoricuck]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
is "reed up gud on it bruh " from various swole users apparently performing their own personal uncontrolled clinical trial(s) equivalent to peer reviewed studies with randomized controlled trials demonstrating safety/efficacy? Where is the data proving the safety?

I believe the OP knows far more than I do on this topic, so am curious. [I bailed out of chem as an undergrad]

#7981219 - 11/25/14 02:39 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: stickaz_old]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Ideally reading shit you find on Google is not the best way to learn about injecting exogenous hormones into your body...

Best bet is to get advice from mutliple sources along with a reputable website and make your decision from there...

#7981309 - 11/25/14 03:33 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: DieZel]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

There are more than a few decent forums to get solid information from.

As with anything you may need to weed through some of the bs. But you can usually discover the general consensus on a solid plan if there isnt something blatantly laid out already.
usually its a better route than following dude bros advice in the locker room. Though using them may be another data point for you to take into consideration.

lol @ peer reviewed studies on what protocol to follow. are you high right now?

#7981315 - 11/25/14 03:38 PM Re: All I can say about drugs... [Re: stickaz_old]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: zakcits
[I bailed out of chem as an undergrad]

why is that relevant? You guys talk like its rocket science.

If you really wanted to do it, the information is out there and easily understood. You dont need a PHD in chem or physiology to figure this out.

You arent synthesizing this shit in your basement.

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads