I'd like for as many people from Maine to Florida, the Ohio Valley and areas nearby to make it out, but I realize it's a hell of a drive for some people, and not everyone will make it. That being said:

We're planning a cook-out meet in VA Beach for Saturday, September 3rd, 2005. I haven't gotten an exact time yet, nor exact location(Kevin aka vbeachboy is helping with some information). After the cook-out there are plenty of other things to do, but the basic meet would be the cook-out itself. I'm working on numbers for the park and hotels. What I need is an exact headcount by August 1st on whether or not you're going to make it. Then I can give everyone an amount to pre-pay to RSVP their spot. Your money will cover some of the cost to rent a pavillion, and food(burgers/hot dogs/sausages/chips/etc).

I'm thinking the best way to let me know for sure if you're in or not is to PM me as soon as you know to make this easier.

Let's make this the best East Coast meet CSi has never had Who knows, with Cali having been successful with their North meets South, and ours turns out great, we might arrange a national meet finally