Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6607823 - 09/24/12 07:50 PM Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
What?
Here it is again, ladies and gentlemen boys and girls of all ages.
welcome to the 6th year of the sloppy mechanics dyno day.

This time, just like the last, will be hosted by PSI Speed Solutions.
www.sloppymechanics.com

When?!
Saturday Oct 27th 2012
Starting at 10am

WHERE!?
PSI Speed Solutions
500 Little Gap Rd
Palmerton, PA 18071

OMG How much?
Pricing is as its always been, 40 dollars for 2 pulls on the roller.
this is not a tuning session, this is just to see what your car puts down.
i dont mind if you are swapping between boost levels or tunes quickly, but if you start taking up too much time. Sloppy Dyno staff reserves the right to charge you more for hogging dyno time you greedy bastard, Or just plain kicking you off the rollers. A sign in sheet will be at the dyno for you to get your name down so we know who is next etc. Look for Dave with the blue Lightning to sign in and pay.

Cody (aka MR ACE) will be strapping and driving your car on the dyno, you can set a speed/rev limit for the driver, also to watch out or boost cutoff etc. otherwise if you dont like how cody drives it, or i strap it down you can get off the dyno.
Other certified sloppy staff members are going to be also assisting with strapping, directing, and possibly fogging nitrous into your car.

the dyno bay is off limits, if you enter without permission we might hose you down with a C02 fire extinguisher. we have had straps break and wacky cars try to walk off the rollers, so please try to adhere to this rule.

Notables!

Im having a friend bring a food stand, so there will be food and drinks available on location.

**this is a 2WD dyno only**

Please have your car in dyno ready condition, IE not miss firing or spewing oil etc. If you cant put it to the floorboards without drama, then dont bother.

if you have a cover, or something blocking off your ignition system, please remove it so we can get an accurate tach signal easily thanks! (this is important, and annoying)

Facebook Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/494980533863268/
See you there!
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

Videos
#6660748 - 10/21/12 12:31 AM Re: Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012 [Re: denham]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

this next saturday
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#6673292 - 10/26/12 01:46 PM Re: Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012 [Re: denham]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

tomorrow

#6740580 - 11/29/12 02:26 AM Re: Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012 [Re: denham]
dealgood Offline

This is a very useful article for me to help a very big and thank you the landlord write a such a good article.

#6741051 - 11/29/12 10:15 AM Re: Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012 [Re: dealgood]
NVMYMPGZ Offline
Sr Member

Loc: White Plains, NY
 Originally Posted By: dealgood
This is a very useful article for me to help a very big and thank you the landlord write a such a good article.

+1

#6742556 - 11/29/12 08:32 PM Re: Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012 [Re: NVMYMPGZ]
madmatt Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: NVMYMPGZ
 Originally Posted By: dealgood

+1
Yea Matt, really, solid landlording

#6742985 - 11/30/12 07:12 AM Re: Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012 [Re: madmatt]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

lolol

#6770043 - 12/14/12 03:07 AM Re: Sloppy Mechanics 6th Fall dyno day Oct 27th 2012 [Re: denham]
ceshiwuhao Offline

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads