Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6982598 - 03/30/13 03:16 PM Can't believe how difficult it is to find someone...
chef Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The OC
that will sit passenger for 4 hours to get to vegas, and shoot a pinup with a hot rod in an airplane hanger. wtf? suuuure it's on easter, but all of my friends are heathens!
Order my photo prints (New files uploaded)

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#6982672 - 03/30/13 05:40 PM Re: Can't believe how difficult it is to find someone... [Re: chef]
GSParker
Unregistered

Are you needing an assistant?
#6982684 - 03/30/13 06:04 PM Re: Can't believe how difficult it is to find someone... [Re: ]
chef Offline
Post Master Supreme

someone to keep me awake on the drive ;\) was going out for the rockabilly weekender thing. my brother in law's friend is in a burlesque show there, so we all went last year, and this year a bigger group of friends went out. unfortunately, neither my wife or i were super into the whole thing and didn't decide that until just before getting on the freeway to go out. so, we skipped the traffic and stayed home, but i'd already had this shoot lined up so I'm heading out for it tomorrow. Thought for sure I'd be able to find a friend to come with me, a cousin or something, but nope. i'll probably go out for just the car show next year. the 4 day pass covers a bunch of mini concerts (this years headliner is dick dale) and pool parties and bowling and stuff, but...just not our thing.

#6984931 - 04/01/13 09:22 AM Re: Can't believe how difficult it is to find someone... [Re: chef]
chef Offline
Post Master Supreme

was pretty rad. ended up in a very large private hanger, glossy epoxy floor, white walls, low ambient light, nice temps...what a treat. looking forward to sharing a few pics. still lots of practice to be had but happy with a solid handful. There was a G3 I think in there, but wasn't allowed to shoot it ;\)

#6985730 - 04/01/13 02:52 PM Re: Can't believe how difficult it is to find someone... [Re: chef]
chef Offline
Post Master Supreme

camera back previews

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  jsmonet, x, 2000SiRacer, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads